What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Received my Oceanside Kitties coin today, thanks drneal for the trade, and the extra little surprises!! :)

Aren't those just the coolest wooden "nickels"?

They are!!! As soon as I make up more stands they are going right out on display with the rest of my collection!!

:anicute:

This is my favorite thread. Love seeing all your coins. Here's some of my recent trades, purchases and gifts.

:wub:

DSCN0184.jpg

What is the name of the folding USA map? I have not seen one like that before.

It's called The Geocacher's Road Atlas Geocoin and there's a thread on it HERE with photos of the front and back sides.

I spent the day geocaching and was feeling great - found all that I had looked for. Thinking that this day couldnt get any better, I got home, walked in the door, and found a letter for me - opened it up and found this inside!!

9a1b2d9e-5d1a-4a0e-a031-a99eb8279309.jpg

Today was a great day! :)

I spent the day geocaching and was feeling great - found all that I had looked for. Thinking that this day couldnt get any better, I got home, walked in the door, and found a letter for me - opened it up and found this inside!!

Excellent news Jim!!! congratulations!!! It is a lovely coin!

and the funny is that some minutes ago I was watching a commercial with a kid dressed like Darth Wader, and he was trying to see if he had the force.... he tried a lot but nothing was happening until.....

well... here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0&NR=1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is that the original one or one of the mint errors with the messed up color in the eyes?

Is that the original one or one of the mint errors with the messed up color in the eyes?

I think this is the error one and... I also think that the error coins are the mystery ones!

The others, the trackable ones will be normal coins for trade... at least this is what I remember reading....

Edited by GATOULIS

Cool coin - like the look of that version.

I haven't been lucky enough to recieve a mystery coin yet but that would be an awesome one to get.

Very cool. Congratulations!!

I think this is the error one and... I also think that the error coins are the mystery ones!

The others, the trackable ones will be normal coins for trade... at least this is what I remember reading....

Yes, you are correct.

Excellent news Jim!!! congratulations!!! It is a lovely coin!

and the funny is that some minutes ago I was watching a commercial with a kid dressed like Darth Wader, and he was trying to see if he had the force.... he tried a lot but nothing was happening until.....

well... here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0&NR=1 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL - very funny

Congrats on the coin!! You are super lucky!!!!!

LOVE that hahaha

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

Got my first mint error coins. I hope to start collecting all sorts of mint errors and sample coins.

These came back from the mint with the same tracking numbers. I think i'll activate them and send one out into the world. If it gets lost/stolen it's no loss to me cause i'll still have it.

IMG_1904.jpg

I made some personal coins to take for trade at geowoodstock this year. They were delivered this afternoon!

Walkin' at Woodstock

1b9ac151-9f4d-4f5a-9587-b8d0f2d9d304.jpg

Pretty!!!! :D

Do I see 2 versions or am I wrong?? I see a full metal one and a colored one! :)

Edited by GATOULIS

they are the Geocoin Multi Event geocoins for Pennsylvania...the question is, what makes them differnt?

IMG_0001_NEW-4-5.jpg

IMG_NEW-19.jpg

ILYK

It looks like one is darker (black nickel?) Is one the event coin and the other the organizer coin?

just a scanner issue...both coins are the same metal and color combinations...look closer :ph34r: !

ILYK