What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got 200 of the following lovelies in the mail yesterday.

20110317_2516_edited-1.jpg20110317_2519_edited-12.jpg

They are trackable, and have an icon. Thanks to Mr. Yemon Yime for the design.

These are for in person trading only. I will be at both CoinFests this year, and possibly The Best of the Bad event in Alberta, Canada!

Can't wait to see you in Germany!! Save one for us.

These are for in person trading only. I will be at both CoinFests this year, and possibly The Best of the Bad event in Alberta, Canada!

I hope to be able to trade with you in Germany for a Team kizb Geocoin!

Can't wait to see you in Germany!! Save one for us.

+1 ditto!

Maybe I'll see you at GWIX?

Maybe I'll see you at GWIX?

We aren't going to GW this year. The event in Canada is just too close time-wise, and we really want to go to that one.

An awesome week at the mailbox! Four coins from Sivota for my Dutch collection (thank you!!!!) and three trade packages.

mailbox20110506a.jpg

I'm so jealous lol nice.

mailbox20110506b.jpg

I also received two heavy boxes of Art Nouveau coins and an envelope of samples. :D

I haven't been in this thread much, since I've got a Mailbox album on my FB page, but here are two recent arrivals that I just can't help shouting about!! Thank You Stephanie!!

f55ecd0b-1db5-4f2c-88bb-c2322c8354c2.jpg

7f8e75b5-d80d-40ce-994b-eac6d0d92e26.jpg

Congrat's WSR - a pair of very nice mailbox arrivals!!

Yesterday I got two different MotoGrrl and two different 10 Years of Geocaching. Wednesday I won the new Magellan coin at a local C.I.T.O.

b7c271fe-12a6-40b8-9422-dbc8d11bc830.jpg

Have never seen this one...I'm headed to the heart's desire thread!!

It was her personal coin.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Yesterday I got two different MotoGrrl and two different 10 Years of Geocaching. Wednesday I won the new Magellan coin at a local C.I.T.O.

b7c271fe-12a6-40b8-9422-dbc8d11bc830.jpg

Have never seen this one...I'm headed to the heart's desire thread!!

It was her personal coin.

She must have made these after I hit the road...when I still Cached in Berkeley, she was dropping Wooden Nickels. I grabbed up the very first one she ever dropped!!

Haven't had time to take photo's.. but I got 3 new dog coins.

In memoriam Reintje Geocoin

jq3xw1.jpg

I'm sorry for you, but Reintje de Vos means Reintje the Fox

The geocoin was made using the avatar that went with the geocaching nickname.

So, this is a fox. :)

link

Edited by Sivota

jq3xw1.jpg

Cinema Boxers Suncatcher coin

2cmloxx.jpg

Dr. Neals Chiro Cache

2qjf96u.jpg

that chiro cacher coin is so pretty!!! I love it! :) Nr neal made an amazing coin for his dogs! :D

From the photo... the coin looks big! I had the feeling that this coin was a medium size or normal... well... is it in 2" ??

Reintje de Vos.... lovely coin!!! A fox?? :) I recently saw a video with a guy who had 2 foxes as pets!!! how that was possible?? they were so calm!!!

Oh boy.... and I had the feeling I knew that name "Reintje"... I was sure I heard it again!

Edited by GATOULIS

jq3xw1.jpg

2cmloxx.jpg

Dr. Neals Chiro Cache

2qjf96u.jpg

that chiro cacher coin is so pretty!!! I love it! :) Nr neal made an amazing coin for his dogs! :D

From the photo... the coin looks big! I had the feeling that this coin was a medium size or normal... well... is it in 2" ??

Reintje de Vos.... lovely coin!!! A fox?? :) I recently saw a video with a guy who had 2 foxes as pets!!! how that was possible?? they were so calm!!!

Oh boy.... and I had the feeling I knew that name "Reintje"... I was sure I heard it again!

It's a normal size coin...and a REALLY lovely one. The size perception probably comes from the fact that I use my web cam to take photo's right now. :lol:

jq3xw1.jpg

2cmloxx.jpg

Dr. Neals Chiro Cache

2qjf96u.jpg

It's a normal size coin...and a REALLY lovely one. The size perception probably comes from the fact that I use my web cam to take photo's right now. :lol:

Thank Goodness...we wouldn't want you to have a thumb that big...you could squish us all.

Reintje refers to the medieval Reynard fable Gatoulis. link

You being a "historic" man might know the story.

The story has his origins in France, but it was written down in old Dutch too.

The theme Reynard is still being used in many different ways, in relation to foxes.

Reintje de Vos, the geocacher, was my better half for 23 years, until he died.

I was (and still am) very honored his friends made this geocoin in his memory.

I needed to add one more special coin I received today.

IMG_0002_NEW-2-3.jpg

Sivota, I hope you recieved the e-mail I sent you. This coin will join my imagine peace, and my 2010 angel geocoin (dressed in green, of course,) above my computer desk, were I can see it every day!

ILYK

Today I received two coins. The second coin is one of my travelers that left Tennessee and has been to Greece, Kuwait, Turkey, Cyprus, Scotland, Germany, Kenya, Ethiopia, California, Alberta, Pennsylvania, back to California before coming to Florida with a total of 92447mi.

1a82e0e6-f97a-4892-992e-d93edf407f58.jpg

:lol:

That's impressive! How long did that take?

Got a great little package from the Netherlands today! Thanks for the trade Sivota!

I like this. What is it?

It's called Sunshine, Freedom, Flowers. This particular one is the AS, Freedom version i think.

Congratulations on acquiring it!!

I added to my seeking list soon after I saw the picture you posted in the Trades thread. It is a nice coin indeed.

I needed to add one more special coin I received today.

IMG_0002_NEW-2-3.jpg

Sivota, I hope you recieved the e-mail I sent you. This coin will join my imagine peace, and my 2010 angel geocoin (dressed in green, of course,) above my computer desk, were I can see it every day!

ILYK

Kathyscoin-drneal.jpg

This beautiful geocoin arrived at my house today

I will take good care of Kathy's coin.

This was a very special and memorable trade for me.

Thank you very much, drneal

Got a great little package from the Netherlands today! Thanks for the trade Sivota!

I like this. What is it?

It's called Sunshine, Freedom, Flowers. This particular one is the AS, Freedom version i think.

Congratulations on acquiring it!!

I added to my seeking list soon after I saw the picture you posted in the Trades thread. It is a nice coin indeed.

In still in search of the Sunshine Edition though, its suck a beautiful coin I'd love to have it in every version!

Today I received two coins. The second coin is one of my travelers that left Tennessee and has been to Greece, Kuwait, Turkey, Cyprus, Scotland, Germany, Kenya, Ethiopia, California, Alberta, Pennsylvania, back to California before coming to Florida with a total of 92447mi.

1a82e0e6-f97a-4892-992e-d93edf407f58.jpg

:lol:

That's impressive! How long did that take?

Since 3/4/2006

Here is a picture of it at 41,000 feet & 600 MPh!

7760cc06-f125-460c-8539-10b737f26555.jpg

Edited by Tennessee Jed

This is my favorite thread. Love seeing all your coins. Here's some of my recent trades, purchases and gifts.

:wub:

DSCN0184.jpg

oooohhh!!! Very Nice. Mr. Gray, Darkest Before Dawn and the letterboxing coin. Was that from that Eplace? I have been trying to get that coin for a while. The mail has been good to you.

Reintje refers to the medieval Reynard fable Gatoulis. link

You being a "historic" man might know the story.

The story has his origins in France, but it was written down in old Dutch too.

The theme Reynard is still being used in many different ways, in relation to foxes.

Reintje de Vos, the geocacher, was my better half for 23 years, until he died.

I was (and still am) very honored his friends made this geocoin in his memory.

This was actually a coin I recieved as part of a grab bag of coins.. and I pulled it out as a coin that i thought was special. I didn't know the story and now am even more honored to own this coin.

2 new coins in the mail today. One awesome coin that is local to my region that I bought for a mission that I don't want to let go now that I have it in hand.. lol.. (not showing it because it's part of a mission)

53n2a9.jpg

and one awesome Rhodesian Ridgeback Lux GeoCoin. Not only do I love Rhodesian's but my husband and I met at a bar called Lux.. and were introduced by a dog. :-)

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

This little beauty arrived in today's mail. It is a donation to be auctioned for River Cacher's family.

Isn't this cool? I will post in the River Cacher thread when the auction goes live.

6ea0e022-2570-491f-88db-21e37b11abaf.jpg

I wish I had some extra money because I want to get this coin for my son so bad!! I know he would love it, but as with most people money is very very tight right now. <_<

This is my favorite thread. Love seeing all your coins. Here's some of my recent trades, purchases and gifts.

:wub:

oooohhh!!! Very Nice. Mr. Gray, Darkest Before Dawn and the letterboxing coin. Was that from that Eplace? I have been trying to get that coin for a while. The mail has been good to you.

Not a letterboxing coin...that's The Great Outdoors in polished gold and black nickel, but yes, the mailbox has been VERY good to me. Thanks! :D

Went on vacation and when I go home I had an envelope to myself from myself. Hubby had gotten it and thought I had lost my mind. He even wrote the date it came on the envelope. Imagaine my surprise when I opened it up to find - 6ea0e022-2570-491f-88db-21e37b11abaf.jpg Thank you to whoever sent me this BEAUTIFUL coin! I just love it and it will not be sold!

Hope the one donated for River Cacher does well.