What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

wow! could it be - a bubbler from me to me? yes it could. look what made its way into my mailbox! THE WARRIOR! what a fabulous coin. i didn't think it could look better in hand than its photo but it really does. thank you SO very much mystery sender!

5659918326_843c63b47b_o.jpg

Congrats!!!! I am so glad you got one of these great coins!! My son would be so envious LOL

wow! could it be - a bubbler from me to me? yes it could. look what made its way into my mailbox! THE WARRIOR! what a fabulous coin. i didn't think it could look better in hand than its photo but it really does. thank you SO very much mystery sender!

I noticed you had no caches to place the coin when I was visiting the area. I am glad you like it! :ph34r:

Greetings from Korriban

Edited by The_Warrior

I noticed you had no caches to place the coin when I was visiting the area. I am glad you like it! :ph34r:

Greetings from Korriban

thank you again korriban. sadly my caches were either muggled or the land surrounding them was severely impacted by ORVs whose owners didn't want to walk to the caches, so i had to archive them. there is another puzzle cache in the works though - inside a museum so that it can't be stolen or cause damage to our fragile desert environment.

lara

Along with the kitties......

IMG_3486.jpg

IMG_3488.jpg

Won in their cointest!! Great coin!! Thank you NOSNOW and Shadow'sFriend (Thanks Shadow ;))!

IMG_3484.jpg

TWO yes TWO BCGA 2008!! Huge thank yous to whitebear and Nikon-ing!! This is the first geocoin we ever found in a cache! (Also on our first day of caching!) Never thought I'd be able to add it to me collection. Thank you!! :)

2hygao0.jpg

Got these coins in the mail today as part of a grab bag. Tried to looks some of them up but the makers are no longer in service. Any chance you guys can help me out with what these coins are?

I plan on trading them but need to know what they are first..lol. Thanks!

just type in the tracking number like you'd activate it, it gives you the name of the coin right then, and then just back out before activating it- Super handy and gives you the full name and shows you the icon too i think

2hygao0.jpg

Got these coins in the mail today as part of a grab bag. Tried to looks some of them up but the makers are no longer in service. Any chance you guys can help me out with what these coins are?

I plan on trading them but need to know what they are first..lol. Thanks!

just type in the tracking number like you'd activate it, it gives you the name of the coin right then, and then just back out before activating it- Super handy and gives you the full name and shows you the icon too i think

Heck yeah - an even easier way (that means you don't have to enter a pesky security code each and every time) is to just type the tracking number into the Enter Tracking Code of Item box on the Trackables page. :) (That might be the box you are talking about anyway?)

Edited by keewee

Hi everyone, THANKS to the generous friends I have on this forum. You made my day. I received those nice gifts :o , one last friday from Sarah and the rest 10-12 days ago from Lenny and my mystery giver :wub: . What a BIG surprise to see your BIG hearts. HUGS X million to ALL OF YOU! :wub: :wub: :wub:

PS: Thanks also to all of you who replied to my post.

Jacqueline- Turlutortue

geocoinscancerdusein.jpg

Hi everyone, THANKS to the generous friends I have on this forum. You made my day. I received those nice gifts :o , one last friday from Sarah and the rest 10-12 days ago from Lenny and my mystery giver :wub: . What a BIG surprise to see your BIG hearts. HUGS X million to ALL OF YOU! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Jacqueline- Turlutortue

geocoinscancerdusein.jpg

Glad to see you received all that stuff :) Like you said, a lot of very caring people on this forum ;)

Until we meet again, I give you a big hug :wub:

Prends soin de toi Jacqueline :anicute:

I have fallen behind in posting the coins I have received recently. Today was a good day and I felt I better get back to posting :)

9616024e-9f40-448c-b44b-50f730c63e43.jpg

Donnersberg Geocoin

a800bfb0-085e-476c-805d-58cca47de662.jpg

Hala Suevorum Geocoin

The last one I received was one that I was hoping to be able to get. I made a post in the what does your geocoin heart desire thread that I wanted one of these for my Brother in Law. He is a die hard Star Wars fan that gave a kidney to a person that he only knew from an online Star Wars fan site. He really deserves this coin and will be thrilled to receive it. Thank you so much Mr. Warrior! You are very generous.

132405bc-6047-4fd1-91ea-fc0ea37e340d.jpg

The Warrior

Jacqueline- Turlutortue

geocoinscancerdusein.jpg

Congratulation our friend Jacquiline! That is very wonderful mail day for you. Please know that you are always in our hearts thoughts and prayers.

Hugs~Barry and Valarie

I have to talk to Groundspeak to find out why this keeps getting closed. I'm not doing it, FSM is not doing it, maybe the forum server is doing it, I don't know, but it is open again, for how long, who knows? I'll look into it.

Would it help if our mailboxes were trackable? :D

I got 200 of the following lovelies in the mail yesterday.

20110317_2516_edited-1.jpg20110317_2519_edited-12.jpg

They are trackable, and have an icon. Thanks to Mr. Yemon Yime for the design.

These are for in person trading only. I will be at both CoinFests this year, and possibly The Best of the Bad event in Alberta, Canada!

I got 200 of the following lovelies in the mail yesterday.

20110317_2516_edited-1.jpg20110317_2519_edited-12.jpg

They are trackable, and have an icon. Thanks to Mr. Yemon Yime for the design.

These are for in person trading only. I will be at both CoinFests this year, and possibly The Best of the Bad event in Alberta, Canada!

Let me know if you have any left over after all of that... I would love to have one.... but probably won't be able to attend any :/ I have a bright 07 grabber orange mustang... and would like to get my hands on a mach1 one of these days. :rolleyes: