What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today in my mailbox.... Thanks Kat!!

f10d36d6-bc4d-4dea-a6b8-4f70c7981b21.jpg

Nice!! :D What is this Heifer? A trackable tag?

It's a secret... :ph34r: could tell you but then I'd have to kill you! :laughing:

Seriously though, It's a race!!! For a good cause!!!

See the The Great Cow Tag Race has found a home! - A Travel Tag (Bug) Race, let's watch them mooove! See post #11 thread under the Travel Bug forums.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: well... do not forget that I have 9 lives! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In greece of course we are not saying this...(9 lives) but we say (exact translation): the cat has 7 souls! :huh::blink: It is more like 7 lives... but what happent to the other 2?? stopped in customs?? they were taxed by the greek goverment?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just when i think i can't be surprised any more, a wonderful gift shows up in my mailbox. this goes straight onto one of the little stands i got for the "keepers." thanks so much firefly03!

5593760387_c91f43f3d0_o.jpg

That's sharp Lara... I guess I'm a little old fashioned... but I'm a sucker for a naked coin. :D

Nice!! :D What is this Heifer? A trackable tag?

It's a secret... :ph34r: could tell you but then I'd have to kill you! :laughing:

Seriously though, It's a race!!! For a good cause!!!

See the The Great Cow Tag Race has found a home! - A Travel Tag (Bug) Race, let's watch them mooove! See post #11 thread under the Travel Bug forums.

Shush with you! We wouldn't want a whole bunch of geocoiners running over there, scaring our peacefully grazing cows, or what? :laughing:

Edit to add on-topic business (and more importantly, distract people from the cow business ... dragons are even cooler than cows, right?):

I got my cute little blue Pax yesterday! Actually he's larger than I thought - nice!

SoTCHPaxremint011.jpg

(Borrowing Pax' official portrait photo, hope Tsun doesn't mind.)

Edited by mamoreb

Got this guy today - one I'd been trying to get for a while.

0gc.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry for the laugh my friend! I was looking the coin (it's very cool one!!! )and with the black nickel stand... it looked like the serial cacher was holding his suitcases!! he was leaving??? then I realized that it was the stand!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well the mail lady was playing catch up today! A total of five coins!!

There are two posted above, and now these three beauties

Lotus Compass

Nav Egg Ation

Caching Time

IMG_1223.jpg

Edited to remove tracking number

Love the design on the egg coin! Beautiful...who made that?

Well the mail lady was playing catch up today! A total of five coins!!

There are two posted above, and now these three beauties

Lotus Compass

Nav Egg Ation

Caching Time

IMG_1223.jpg

Edited to remove tracking number

Love the design on the egg coin! Beautiful...who made that?

From what I found it was made by Geocoin Shop. Here's the link with editions and quantities:)

Easter Nav'Egg

Well I got some excellent coins today. I would post pics but I do all my forums from my iPhone4. Anyway the list is as follows. All but the geo nut is unactivated.

Geo nut coin ( which I love)

Geoswag coin and pin club November 2009 coin (beautiful coin)

Friends of caching portneuf greenway foundation coin (a beauty also)

2010 butterfly geocoin (stunning coin)

Was way more than I expected. But was so excited it was ridiculous. Felt like a little kid again. A big thanks goes out to toojin....I really do appreciate it.

0gc.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry for the laugh my friend! I was looking the coin (it's very cool one!!! )and with the black nickel stand... it looked like the serial cacher was holding his suitcases!! he was leaving??? then I realized that it was the stand!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i thought the same thing! never occurred to me it was a stand. i couldn't figure out why the little dude was carrying suitcases. maybe they were ammo cans i thought. those are some serious points on the horns.

speaking of horns, what is the figure supposed to be, a cow or...?

0gc.jpg

i thought the same thing! never occurred to me it was a stand. i couldn't figure out why the little dude was carrying suitcases. maybe they were ammo cans i thought. those are some serious points on the horns.

Hmm... good question! maybe it is a Bull or a strange Rino...(it's gray!) but the horns are not in the right place...

I have to admit that this photo was very clever!! I loved it! and the way the stand looks like as suitcases... or ammocans... wow!! it really fits with the coin! Hmm... it is like an unknown Version of the coin! :D

Great photo CW88!!! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

0gc.jpg

Hmm... good question! maybe it is a Bull or a strange Rino...(it's gray!) but the horns are not in the right place...

I have to admit that this photo was very clever!! I loved it! and the way the stand looks like as suitcases... or ammocans... wow!! it really fits with the coin! Hmm... it is like an unknown Version of the coin! :D

I too thought he was holding suitcases! A good idea for Serial Kacher v2!!!

Reminds me that I must put this coin back on my seeking list!

Well I am well and truly back into this addiction, although I don't have a huge budget... today I had two packages.

One was the Scavok Celtic Tree of Life, silver tree on dark green background.. BIG coin, just lovely, especially since all the writing is on the rim of the coin.

The other was the awesome and truly unique Mega Wales coin, which is made out of Welsh slate. There's a thread on that one somewhere 'round here. :lol:

<making note to myself that I need to find a spot to set up my coins so I can take photos and post 'em>

0gc.jpg

I too thought he was holding suitcases! A good idea for Serial Kacher v2!!!

Reminds me that I must put this coin back on my seeking list!

Same here! Thought the Serial Cacher was going on vacation with his suitcases!

Well, I'm getting back at the mail lady in a creative way! She has to carry around ALL THESE!! Sweet, sweet revenge!

Key to the Cache 2008, Michigan 10-10-10 (from the Gotchya Day Cointest!!), Caching Time

IMG_1233.jpg

Marlin 01 Non-Trackable, Caching on the Moon

IMG_1232.jpg

Geo Portal, Davy Jones Locker, Lord of the Caches :wub:

IMG_1231.jpg

Two Nav Egg' Ation Coins :D

IMG_1230.jpg

Sorry for the horrible pictures, the only place I could get OK ones was the windowsil which hasn't been opened since October <_<

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

Sorry for the horrible pictures, the only place I could get OK ones was the windowsil which hasn't been opened since October <_<

Actually, I was thinking they were great pictures!! Good amount of natural light shows off the coins quite well.

If you do want to spice it up then just put some patterned paper under them and up the side of the window frame.

Actually, I was thinking they were great pictures!! Good amount of natural light shows off the coins quite well.

If you do want to spice it up then just put some patterned paper under them and up the side of the window frame.

I agree - nice batch of coins and I think the photos came out good (better than what I can normally get). Congrats!

I agree - nice batch of coins and I think the photos came out good (better than what I can normally get). Congrats!

Haha thanks, i was more referring to the dirty windowsill. Haven't done the spring cleaning yet cause it's still snowing off and on!

I wanted to Thank Whoever sent me the Mystery Geocoin Carpe Diem, #100. Very very Nice. I wanted to Thank You so Much for gifting me this geocoin to list on ebay to help raise Money for my mom for her medical bills. You really have made me smile with all your generous and kindness. Hope it raises alot of money for MOM. Thank You Thank You Thank You, More then I can express right now.

Hugs~Valarie of sweetlife

I wanted to Thank Whoever sent me the Mystery Geocoin Carpe Diem, #100. Very very Nice. I wanted to Thank You so Much for gifting me this geocoin to list on ebay to help raise Money for my mom for her medical bills. You really have made me smile with all your generous and kindness. Hope it raises alot of money for MOM. Thank You Thank You Thank You, More then I can express right now.

I hope it is of some help to you and your mom. So there are no misunderstandings, I have given this coin to be sold or used as sweetlife sees best.

Carpe Diem!
Edited by tempusfragilis

I hope it is of some help to you and your mom. So there are no misunderstandings, I have given this coin to be sold or used as sweetlife sees best.

Carpe Diem!

That is very kind of you. The joy you and other mystery givers bring is great.