What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Something special today :)

f75d6a26-f344-4346-a75c-478feea9547c.jpg

(i will not keep them all, but i´ll have to decide first... Maybe i´ll have some traders for my htf-seekers later... The seller i got them from knows this - and gave his ok to trading/selling for me)

Wow, Gratz! While im not a real fan, I do like the quote on the back of them. =)

Something special today :)

f75d6a26-f344-4346-a75c-478feea9547c.jpg

(i will not keep them all, but i´ll have to decide first... Maybe i´ll have some traders for my htf-seekers later... The seller i got them from knows this - and gave his ok to trading/selling for me)

so which ones are you missing? i can't tell from this photo. congrats on all of them!

so which ones are you missing? i can't tell from this photo. congrats on all of them!

Thank you.

These are missing: copper on nickel, nickel on copper, gold over nickel, light gold, light rhodium, antik bronze, antik gold and unnamed. But that´s no problem, i don´t want to collect the whole set. :D

Thank you.

These are missing: copper on nickel, nickel on copper, gold over nickel, light gold, light rhodium, antik bronze, antik gold and unnamed. But that´s no problem, i don´t want to collect the whole set. :D

wow amazing collection, congratz!

what about the two portuguese versions?

From the last few days, I present to you, Ronaldo and friends :)

MB110317.jpg

Obtained from a variety of sources (trades, store purchases and eBay).

There were 3 others too, but they missed the photo call - so next time.

Is that a Crake Silver Tracking Time? ...only 25 of those around!!!!

From the last few days, I present to you, Ronaldo and friends :)

MB110317.jpg

Obtained from a variety of sources (trades, store purchases and eBay).

There were 3 others too, but they missed the photo call - so next time.

Is that a Crake Silver Tracking Time? ...only 25 of those around!!!!

Alas, no - tis' not silver, but the regular Antiqued 24k Plated Gold version. Wow - I went looking to see what the versions were and didn't realise that these were plated gold! Nice. Also hadn't realised at the time there was an XLE Silver version - but I do now. :laughing: My one is activated, but I don't mind showing it around and letting people discover it.

I was really happy to get this geocoin (from eBay), as I have always admired Chris Rakes coins - he has talent - and now that I have this one now I only have one more of his to get and I will then have one each of all his geocoin release. :) My last one is the Rhode Island 2006 Geocoin. Maybe my next challenge will be to seek out the XLE Silver...

Wow, Gratz! While im not a real fan, I do like the quote on the back of them. =)

oh, the one by anne frank? glad someone else noticed! :)

I only know about it because of reading recent discussions. Its the only thing that would lead me to get one in the future. Till now I had no interest because of the high prices and was not even wanting one. =)

Nothing came in my mailbox today, or yesterday! I got two of the Minnesota version Mardi Gras Masks late last week. They are amazing! Desperately waiting for my last minute trade buys for the Blech Nickel mission.. hoping I can hold on to my extra mask for now...

36_1_33.gif36_1_33.gif36_1_33.gif

dsc1325g.jpg

I'm proud to own the legendary geodog ... eh, what are these wooden items called? They even smell nice! (Yes, I like wood.)

Oh, and I'm proud to own the carousel tiger too. :) Thank you, doc!

WOW!!!! Congrats Marie!! :D

I love the smell of wood too! I also like the smell of earth after a rain.... but that is an other story! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

In Friday's Mail I received a special coin...

IMG_0002_NEW-1-3.jpg

the coin was not sent to me as a "mystery" coin; I know who it came from.

as great as it is to get that mailer in the mail with your own address as the sender and the recipient, to recieve such a coin as a gift, means so much more to me. I still question what I did to deserve such a gift...the kindness is truly appreciated. this coming Friday will be one of those days I could do without...Minnie Diver will be a reminder to me on that day of good things that happen. Thank you so very much.

ILYK

coins from about the last week and a half...trades and purchases!

IMG_NEW-15-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-1-1.jpg

as always, my thanks for the trades

ILYK

As usual, that is an awesome set of coins, Dr.neal.

Can you tell me what the name of the 1st coin in the second row is? ;)

It's a 2008 Norwegian Geocoin, but I call it Ernie!

ILYK

36_1_33.gif36_1_33.gif36_1_33.gif

dsc1325g.jpg

I'm proud to own the legendary geodog ... eh, what are these wooden items called? They even smell nice! (Yes, I like wood.)

Oh, and I'm proud to own the carousel tiger too. :) Thank you, doc!

OOhhh very pretty! I haven't gotten into the carousel coins (yet) :laughing: But I DO like the White Tiger :)

coins from about the last week and a half...trades and purchases!

IMG_NEW-15-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-1-1.jpg

as always, my thanks for the trades

ILYK

Nice!! I like the Signal coins, very cute! And the green guy/creature. What are they called?

Nice!! I like the Signal coins, very cute! And the green guy/creature. What are they called?

That's an ANTEFIX geocoin, and the signal coins are the german reviewer coins for this year, publish and archive!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

In Friday's Mail I received a special coin...

IMG_0002_NEW-1-3.jpg

the coin was not sent to me as a "mystery" coin; I know who it came from.

as great as it is to get that mailer in the mail with your own address as the sender and the recipient, to recieve such a coin as a gift, means so much more to me. I still question what I did to deserve such a gift...the kindness is truly appreciated. this coming Friday will be one of those days I could do without...Minnie Diver will be a reminder to me on that day of good things that happen. Thank you so very much.

ILYK

Congrate Dr. Neal,

this is a nice version. I would be very proud if i can post sometimes

that i have recieved a mystery coin like them ;-)

I crossed my fingers.

Best regards René

Can you tell me what the name of the 1st coin in the second row is? ;)

It's a 2008 Norwegian Geocoin, but I call it Ernie!

ILYK

:laughing:

Yep, that's pretty similar to how the vikings named their ships. :)

Off topic, since my mailbox only had bills: You just had me study viking ship names. The most famous documented ships are Osebergskipet and Gokstadskipet (named after geographical places). The most famous myth ships are Ormen lange (=the long worm), Ormen korte (=the short worm), Visund (don't know what that means, probably a place).

Here's what I got in the mail on Wednesday. This Petrogylph is really beautiful and looks like leather, but Tsun says it is made from clay. I was so impressed by the quality of Tsun's Petroglyph "Geocoin". From the box, to the card, to the "coin" it is a total class act! And it is all made in Montana, in the good ol' U.S. of A.!

P1160568.jpg

P1160565.jpg

P1160563.jpg

Here's what I got in the mail on Wednesday. This Petrogylph is really beautiful and looks like leather, but Tsun says it is made from clay. I was so impressed by the quality of Tsun's Petroglyph "Geocoin". From the box, to the card, to the "coin" it is a total class act! And it is all made in Montana, in the good ol' U.S. of A.!

P1160568.jpg

P1160565.jpg

P1160563.jpg

mine was #21 - - - arrived on Monday, March 21; I am so impressed!

In the past couple of weeks, trades with amygems & rrwinger :) Thanks & a few purchases

003-13.jpg

I LOVE the moose coin. Which one is that? Gotta love the masks too. I think im starting to want more of a set.. =D

:D Moose on the Loose - Bluemotmot's coin, I believe there maybe a few left

From MOGA:

Oh, and these:

] The Award Coins.:anibad:

(sorry about the bad pic. I took it inside with my iPod)

CF30

Sarah - you've got me drooling! Over ALL of them! :laughing:

Wow... about how big are the MOGA pirate coins?

The award coins are 2" round, but the treasure chest lids are approximately exactly 80mm x 49mm x 6mm thick :ph34r:

TMA