What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

i am in non-trackable heaven! oldies but goodies and lara is thrilled. thanks to 2bugs i was able to add these coins that i have long wished for to my little collection.

5495294812_bf988149b5_o.jpg

5494703097_286645c046_o.jpg

Wow.... congrats. I love those old non-trackables..... lusting over those GoblinDusts!

Great day for my mailbox! This Cache Matrix commemorates finishing our grid this winter, so it's really special. Winter caching, well, I love it. And after tending & worrying over my sick old geodog the last few days, the dog tokens are a wonderful reminder of wonderful times we had caching together. Plus, I think I actually have found a cache with my heine! :D

Many thanks, drneal.

11.jpg?t=1299699636

Great day for my mailbox! This Cache Matrix commemorates finishing our grid this winter, so it's really special. Winter caching, well, I love it. And after tending & worrying over my sick old geodog the last few days, the dog tokens are a wonderful reminder of wonderful times we had caching together. Plus, I think I actually have found a cache with my heine! :D

Many thanks, drneal.

11.jpg?t=1299699636

glad they got there in one piece. Hope to hear your dog is feeling better soon!

ILYK

ready for this?

IMG_NEW-8.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

There are very few coins that I collect as groups in all available metals and colors. This group of coins, as mentioned before, was a reminder of a 10th anniv. trip to Italy with Kathy...we celebrated our actual anniv. day in Venice. I have recently located a mardis gras mask pin, that I purchased for Kathy while there. A reminder of better days.

I am very thankful to the person who was able to make this collection of coins, possible for me to own!

ILYK

ready for this?

IMG_NEW-8.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

There are very few coins that I collect as groups in all available metals and colors. This group of coins, as mentioned before, was a reminder of a 10th anniv. trip to Italy with Kathy...we celebrated our actual anniv. day in Venice. I have recently located a mardis gras mask pin, that I purchased for Kathy while there. A reminder of better days.

I am very thankful to the person who was able to make this collection of coins, possible for me to own!

ILYK

Congratulations drneal it is a wonderful collection and deserves to be proudly displayed and bring beautiful thoughts

ready for this?

IMG_NEW-8.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

ILYK

wow! these deserve to sit out on those little stands so you can see them everyday. congrats!

ready for this?

IMG_NEW-8.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

ILYK

AMAZING!! A BEAUTIFUL reminder.

ILYK

Beautiful coins to think of precious memories, drneal.

Edited by Sivota

ready for this?

IMG_NEW-8.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

ILYK

Very nice. I am working on my set. I think I will end up a few short, but we'll see.

ready for this?

IMG_NEW-8.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

ILYK

I just want ONE of those....or 2...or 3 or 4 lol. Beautiful collection! Congrats Drneal!!

ready for this?

ILYK

BEAUTIFUL - in body and spirit. Thank you for sharing with us, drneal.

That's neat.... I live in Portsmouth Ohio.... The stoppin point on the Ohio river for the ohio-Erie canal. I will have to put it on my seeking list.

One more happens to reside in Toledo. It's the last of the 50 pc. XLE run we made years ago. It would be happy to go live in Portsmouth . .

TMA

Received "Geocaching Ohio's Canals" XLE today... This coin is awesome! Way heavier than I anticipated.... and the 3D modeling on it is par none. Thank you so much Pete!

ready for this?

IMG_NEW-8.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

ILYK

I'm so happy for you, Dr. Neal--I know these are especially meaningful to you! I'm right behind you, with 13 versions in hand, & 2 more on the way! Hoping for a full set of these--two more versions to go!

Edited by GoldBugGirl

ready for this?

IMG_NEW-8.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

ILYK

Amazing!!! :antenna:

Which one is the Netherlands' version? Last coin (bottom right)?? What are the colors, light blue, orange, black?

Sorry so many questions! I'm so impressed by your accomplishment and so in love with these coins! Hehe

So happy for you drneal!! :)

ready for this?

ILYK

Amazing!!! :antenna:

Which one is the Netherlands' version? Last coin (bottom right)?? What are the colors, light blue, orange, black?

Sorry so many questions! I'm so impressed by your accomplishment and so in love with these coins! Hehe

So happy for you drneal!! :)

the bottom right is correct...teal orange, black!

ILYK

there are no words ...

5518071128_913785409c_o.jpg

WHAT IS THAT??? I like that alot.

the wizard mystery coin

Awesome!!! Congratulations.

Nice! Hey - weren't you giving up... that must just be the worst temptation to you having that around. I think as post of your recovery that you should send it to me! :laughing:

Nice! Hey - weren't you giving up... that must just be the worst temptation to you having that around. I think as post of your recovery that you should send it to me! :laughing:

let me think about that.

uh ................... no.

but i am really giving up.

Edited by RedShoesGirl

let me think about that.

but i am really give up.

LMAO... that's the sort of answer I'd expect from someone in DENIAL! ;):lol:

let me think about that.

wow!!! congrats Lara!!! a beautiful coin that you deserve for sure my friend!

you are giving up?? giving up what??? Geocaching? Coin collecting?? :unsure::huh: why???

let me think about that.

you are giving up?? giving up what??? Geocaching? Coin collecting?? :unsure::huh: why???

giving up coin collecting and selling all my coins, except a couple of personals and mystery coins. although i did have permission to sell one to help out.

my car finally died so i had to replace it. and you know, the other financial worries that seem to plague us all. i figure poor girls cannot afford coins!

lara

let me think about that.

giving up coin collecting and selling all my coins, except a couple of personals and mystery coins. although i did have permission to sell one to help out.

my car finally died so i had to replace it. and you know, the other financial worries that seem to plague us all. i figure poor girls cannot afford coins!

lara

Oh.. I am sorry my friend! I completelly understand you...

you see... things are way too hard here in Greece too... maybe harder than in other countries... because we were trying not to bankrupt... but life is so hard now....

Every day, we have 632 new unemployed people... the number is very big for a small country like greece.. In every 6 citizents... there is 1 without a job... and he/she is without a job.. because he /she can not find any!! Many shops, stores, companiew closed... prices are high, monthly payments are very low...

and... with gas prices so high.... normal gas is about 1.85 euros per litre and the super gas (the better quality..) is 2 or more euros per litre.. this is a reason that we haven't been out caching for a long time... I can not even go and check the caches I am responsible for maintanse and see if they are ok after the disaster we had with flouds (because of heavy rains)!

anyway... I hope you will keep in your collection at least one of your loves!!! A tranquility!! :)