What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A crazy day (+night) at work is finally coming to an end - time to meet my new friends!

dsc1251zc.jpg

Somehow I thought that Andy would have the same size as Edeltraud. Boy, would I fail biology class - thinking that squirrels are just as large as sheep! :anicute:

(Edit: Friendler smiley)

Edited by mamoreb

trades, math trades and purchases...

IMG_0001_NEW-2-6.jpg

IMG_0002_NEW-1-2.jpg

Geocoin Secret Agent V2, Heddal Stavkirke, Fingerprint

Mardis Gras Masquereade, GCC Feb. 2011, Fingerprint

ILYK

You get some of the coolest coins...thanks for sharing the pictures.

Do you happen to know where I can read more about the Heddal Stavkirke Geocoin? It looks interesting, but I havent been able to find any information about it.

Very good day today. Got the 2 German Mardi Gras Venetian Mask Coins I won in the Super Bowl XLV 2011 Raffle Cointest (I won one of them and Longtomsilver allowed me to buy the other). Huge thankyou to Longtomsilver for the coins and the cointest - looking forward to getting some of the other versions when they are out.

11.jpg

Congrats CW88!!! Very awesome!! :):D

Whaaaaaat! An envelope from me to me! An AE version of Andy the squirrel! :D :D :D :D :D

dsc1253m.th.jpg

I was able to buy the regular edition from the store owner (see yesterday's mailbox pic). However, he was feeling a bit insecure among those huge sheep, so the company of such a cool, pinkish fellow is warmly appreciated!

Thank you sooo much, mystery giver! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Whaaaaaat! An envelope from me to me! An AE version of Andy the squirrel! :D :D :D :D :D

dsc1253m.th.jpg

I was able to buy the regular edition from the store owner (see yesterday's mailbox pic). However, he was feeling a bit insecure among those huge sheep, so the company of such a cool, pinkish fellow is warmly appreciated!

Oh wow - that is sooo cute! Congratulations.

dsc1253m.th.jpg

What a cutie, congrats :anicute:

Diver Mickey came today!!!! The detail of the little Mickey heads in the coin is amazing. I loved it, notice I say I loved it, my Mom stole it! :rolleyes: She has fallen in love with a few of my coins and I have shared them with her, the pink Yime and a few of my witch Halloween coins and now my Mickey...O well guess she can have them after all she is the greatest mom and grandma in the world!! :laughing:

Diver Mickey came today!!!! The detail of the little Mickey heads in the coin is amazing. I loved it, notice I say I loved it, my Mom stole it! :rolleyes: She has fallen in love with a few of my coins and I have shared them with her, the pink Yime and a few of my witch Halloween coins and now my Mickey...O well guess she can have them after all she is the greatest mom and grandma in the world!! :laughing:

Awesome!!! Congrats on a very nice coin. I am jealous.

:lol: Look at this way - now you won't have to worry about all those coins cluttering up the house :D Congrat's on the new coins and glad you've admitted your addiction it is the first step :ph34r:

Today I recieved an envelope from me to me. I was very excited because I have not recieved any geocoins for awhile, let alone one from myself....

I actually cried at this one!!!!!

eb0076d2-214d-4108-8282-1728668e256d.jpg

A PINK Micki Diver Geocoin!!!

I've only seen the red ones , so this is really special.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MYSTERY SENDER !!!!!!!!

Today I recieved an envelope from me to me. I was very excited because I have not recieved any geocoins for awhile, let alone one from myself....

Wow! Micky Diver is getting diverse! That's the third new version I've seen so far. Sweet!! :wub:

CF30

Very nice looking coin! Congrats!

Congratulations opalsns it is wonderful that you are so kind to yourself without ever knowing it :P ENJOY !

Awesome! Congratulations on receiving this beauty! :D

Opalsns, I hate the thought of seeing you cry :cry: Just send me the coin and you'll be happy again :D

Congrats on receiving such a beauty! Since it's a pink one, could we name it Minnie Diver? ;)

a full mailbox yessterday

IMG_0001_NEW-3-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-3.jpg

Wisconsin Geocaching 2010, 2bugs 07 Potlatch, Don't Fence Me In (Mystery?) Oktobercache 06

Coin Image holder 2005, Faz Endless Knot, F-14, Tiki Birds Mini

Geocaching Paradise (2 for trade, 1 for me)

MOGA 06, Canadian Geocache Reviewers, Twin Peaks

Musashi Wind

ILYK

congratulations on the MD opalsns!

a full mailbox yessterday

IMG_0001_NEW-3-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-3.jpg

Wisconsin Geocaching 2010, 2bugs 07 Potlatch, Don't Fence Me In (Mystery?) Oktobercache 06

Coin Image holder 2005, Faz Endless Knot, F-14, Tiki Birds Mini

Geocaching Paradise (2 for trade, 1 for me)

MOGA 06, Canadian Geocache Reviewers, Twin Peaks

Musashi Wind

ILYK

congratulations on the MD opalsns!

Beautiful batch of coins! Congrats! :)