What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Well I was expecting packages from the Math Trade and there were several in my mailbox as well as a package from me to me. That seems odd why would someone send me a package and not put their own name on it. I opened the envelope and didn't recognize the coin got out the glass and did a double take. It was a Bell Witch coin which is one of the mystery coins I had never seen. So cool and now I am excited to add a new coin to my collection. Thank you to the giver as I have no idea not even a postmark on the package. THANKS SO MUCH!

Well I was expecting packages from the Math Trade and there were several in my mailbox as well as a package from me to me. That seems odd why would someone send me a package and not put their own name on it. I opened the envelope and didn't recognize the coin got out the glass and did a double take. It was a Bell Witch coin which is one of the mystery coins I had never seen. So cool and now I am excited to add a new coin to my collection. Thank you to the giver as I have no idea not even a postmark on the package. THANKS SO MUCH!

Congratulations! You've got to love surprises like that!

A very good day today. smile.gif

mail.jpg

Great splash of colour and theme.... congrats on your haul. However did you know that your boobie is .... ahem, .... err, .... you know,..... showing it's .... thingie! You know, it's private thingie!! You can't miss it, it's right under it's bright red feet.

:);):P

mail.jpg

Great splash of colour and theme.... congrats on your haul. However did you know that your boobie is .... ahem, .... err, .... you know,..... showing it's .... thingie! You know, it's private thingie!! You can't miss it, it's right under it's bright red feet.

OMG! TOO funny! :shocked::laughing::lol::laughing::lol:

mail.jpg

That is funny......my head was totally in the gutter....zooming in on the picture and looking for something else!!!

mail.jpg

That is funny......my head was totally in the gutter....zooming in on the picture and looking for something else!!!

Can't seem to see the picture...is this the coin you're discussing :unsure: ..

drneal_trade_IMG_NEW-20-1_Front1001.jpg

ILYK

mail.jpg

LMAO... mine too! Great response Droo!

mail.jpg

Can't seem to see the picture...is this the coin you're discussing :unsure: ..

(omitted image)

ILYK

Now I need to get one of those boobie...aahhmmm.....I mean Booby coins!

Thanks for posting a pic of the dark yime drneal! I actually just saw the green and yellow yime coin today in hand! (Thanks Nikon-ing!) :)

OOhh! Nice coins gardengorilla and geoquino! I think I like the phoenix-like ones with the cut-out parts.

Here are two extremely beautiful coins I received through the math trade. :)

IMAG1987-1.jpg

Sea of Treasures

IMAG1996-1.jpg

The Caching Bug

SSSOoo beautiful!! Never thought I would get either!!! So happy!! :)

Thanks. And yes, I know it is there. I hope it was not too offensive. rolleyes.gif

the last two of my "accidental" auction wins:

tranquility AG and shiny gold/nickel

5434593758_8a81b278a3_o.jpg

How are the hunger pains Lara? :lol:

And did you get all those emails from me about Tranquility versions? Was it useful? :ph34r:

thanks keewee. yes, i got the emails - i didn't write you back? i am still trying to figure out if any of the info is useful! :lol:

the hunger pain are getting less. diet pepsi seems to be helping as well as looking at my bank balances.

two coins came to my mailbox yesterday...one a very special and appreciated gift...

IMG_0002_NEW-1-1.jpg

the other came in an envelope from me to me :) ...

IMG_0002_NEW_0001-1.jpg

to receive both coins on the same day was certainly a thrill...I am thankful to both givers,,,you're kindness is truly appreciated !

ILYK

two coins came to my mailbox yesterday...one a very special and appreciated gift...

IMG_0002_NEW-1-1.jpg

IMG_0002_NEW_0001-1.jpg

to receive both coins on the same day was certainly a thrill...I am thankful to both givers,,,you're kindness is truly appreciated !

ILYK

Good for you :) Congrats drneal. :wub:

Hey Drneal. I got's me one too. But the one in my picture looks different than yours?

9fbeaea9-e13d-44a6-b2b1-473be4ce001b.jpg

Ooh! Sweet! Looks like drneals might be glittery. This one looks pearlish. The one I have is a solid red but I really like these new versions!

CF30

Wow - that does look nice. Congrat's drneal.

MD, if you're listening, I'd love to see one of these in the flesh please :anicute: - not worried about version, although I have to say that the translucent red does look very sharp!

Edited by keewee

coins from the last 2 weeks...surprises, gifts, trades and purchases!

IMG_NEW-1-5.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-2-5.jpg

Mystery Wishing Coin, Mickey Diver, Forest Kami

Pug, Templar MMXI, OshnDoc - Family Matters

CacheHunters42-Personal, Cachehunters42-Signature, Wisconsin Robin, OshnDoc 07

Cherry Pi, 2006 Alaska Containment

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

Moonlight Caching, Pizza Event, NOva Scotia Spring Kickoff

Backyard Bird Series - Goldfinch, Pieces of Eight, GHOST 2006

USA Caching Micro, CNY Year Of The Rabbit, Maine 10th Anniv.

The USA micro coin appeared from under my carseat, along with a chiro-cache pathtag, while doing some early spring cleaning...interesting since I purchased the micro at the MWGB last year, and had driven the RV, not the trailbalzer...as for the pathtag, as mentioned in an earlier post, they just seem to keep appearing, and appearing...is someone messing with me?

ILYK

IMG_0002_NEW-1-1.jpg

IMG_0002_NEW_0001-1.jpg

ILYK

:o Great coins! :o Congrats! :P

Awesome end to Vday for me! Not only did I get my new GPS, an explorist 610, All these came in the mail! The top one is from ebay, the others all came together =D

Dsc07454.jpg

Wow - nice haul of coins!! The tree frogs are gorgeous, and the Carpe diam... drooling...

Plus a Yime and carousal horses to boot!

IMG_0002_NEW-1-1.jpg

IMG_0002_NEW_0001-1.jpg

ILYK

Hi Dr. Neal,

congrates to this great coins.

I know about the Micro Coi Coin but i do not know that there are some would send out right now.

I hope that sometimes one of this great micro mystery coins arrives me to.

Congrates to all receivers and many thanks to all the mysterycoingivers out there.

Best regards René

Gratz on the special coins! I know the first is MickeyDiver.. what is the one with the Koi?

I was trying to find the name of the koi geocoin drneal received and came up with three results:

Mystery Koi

Mystery Koi Micro

Ying Yang Koi Mystery

Not sure which name is the official name of the coin.

Very good day today. Got the 2 German Mardi Gras Venetian Mask Coins I won in the Super Bowl XLV 2011 Raffle Cointest (I won one of them and Longtomsilver allowed me to buy the other). Huge thankyou to Longtomsilver for the coins and the cointest - looking forward to getting some of the other versions when they are out.

11.jpg