What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today I got a small box from the USA. Hmm, It wasn´t the valentinemission and I wasn´t waiting for any coins. Opened it up and found a Proto picnic coin (a tasty burgercoin), and a........Southern Hemisphere coin!!!!!!

I was looking for that before christmas so I could give it to my husband. He got the Northern Hemisphere last year for christmas. This time I had no luck so imagine his luck when he found it in this box. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are so kind to send that to me(us). E-mail sent!

grodan Karin

I posted elsewhere, that a little angel dressed in green had appeared earlier in my mailbox. For those of you not fed up with hearing my rantings, green was my wife's favorite color, and that little green angel meant so very much to me. It's now one of two coins sitting on top of my computer desk, where I can see it every day, although, I did make sure to take a picture of the coin with an angel we had purchased while on our anniversary in venice...

SANY0219-1-1.jpg

Please, once again, accept my thanks.

ILYK

Today I got a small box from the USA. Hmm, It wasn´t the valentinemission and I wasn´t waiting for any coins. Opened it up and found a Proto picnic coin (a tasty burgercoin), and a........Southern Hemisphere coin!!!!!!

I was looking for that before christmas so I could give it to my husband. He got the Northern Hemisphere last year for christmas. This time I had no luck so imagine his luck when he found it in this box. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are so kind to send that to me(us). E-mail sent!

grodan Karin

I posted elsewhere, that a little angel dressed in green had appeared earlier in my mailbox. For those of you not fed up with hearing my rantings, green was my wife's favorite color, and that little green angel meant so very much to me. It's now one of two coins sitting on top of my computer desk, where I can see it every day, although, I did make sure to take a picture of the coin with an angel we had purchased while on our anniversary in venice...

SANY0219-1-1.jpg

Please, once again, accept my thanks.

ILYK

That's awesome!!

Congrats on all the great coins!

E&CPlus3...I'm jealous about that Ketelbinkie! I've been looking for that (and the others in the series)!

drneal...LOVE that first one! It's on my wish list now.

I won't post another pic, but I got my Forest Kami set today, too. Very nice coins. Not sure yet which one I like best, but I love the sentiment on the reverse.

been working on some trades for some older and personal coins lately... these are part of what I've received the past couple days! :DB)

Most are non trackable, but I'm still stoked over the trades! B):D

60de7a04-969e-4429-bfbc-8561b7162ba9.jpg

#77, congrats. All you had to do was ask me for one ;) You should email me, I'll bet you'd like another version (or 2)

Dang, you've got some good eyes! I can't read that even when I blow the pic up! I'll be in touch soon...;)

been working on some trades for some older and personal coins lately... these are part of what I've received the past couple days! :DB)

Most are non trackable, but I'm still stoked over the trades! B):D

60de7a04-969e-4429-bfbc-8561b7162ba9.jpg

#77, congrats. All you had to do was ask me for one ;) You should email me, I'll bet you'd like another version (or 2)

Dang, you've got some good eyes! I can't read that even when I blow the pic up! I'll be in touch soon...;)

You have to change the contrast, then slide the brightness. Both 7's pop right off. Plus, she's completely cleaning out her collection, so #77 was bound to come loose at some point. And I really didn't want it back ;)

TMA

Had another great day at the mailbox, but I seem to have misplaced my camera. :(

Team Myth Quest for the Big Five gold

Saffier and Stekelsteef Diving Helmet antique silver

Twin Peaks antique silver

Pi Math Puzzle red

Nice! I have the Twin Peaks gold...never saw the antique silver. Hope to get a Pi coin someday. ;)

Congrats on that rainforest frog, too. I love that coin.

Got the first of my carousel horses today, and in the next few days I should be getting the other two!

th_CarouselHorseSilver.jpg

Congratulations! I sense another carousel addict... :) I'm finally starting to get hold of how many versions there actually are. :ph34r:

Im definately an addict! This is the third coin I tried to get, and it was sent to me by a really nice cacher. I had tried to bid on two others on eBay only to be sniped at seconds remaining. The first was the gold/white and the second was the same version as this. I really like the black nickel/red too.

Nice, BlueEyedAussie!

Looking at me right now is the gold/white with red saddle (bought from someone on this forum, might have a few more horses in their stable) and the black/red one (pretty cheap on ebay!).

And the gold/white with turquoise saddle is galloping over here (also bough through this forum).

Still missing the grey one that you have... :)

Had another great day at the mailbox, but I seem to have misplaced my camera. :(

Twin Peaks matte silver (not antique)

Pi Math Puzzle red

Found my camera!

Here are the pics:

mailbox20110202.jpg

Edited by E&Cplus3

Twin Peaks matte silver (not antique)

Pi Math Puzzle red

Found my camera!

Here are the pics:

mailbox20110202.jpg

very nice! that diving helmet is particularly cool.

I had an excellent mailbox day today! The detail on these coins is amazing! Not to mention their prettiness!

And with that, my coinshopping for 2011 is almost concluded. :rolleyes:

BTW, doc, that's only ONE Sea of Treasures, I promise. The back is just too pretty to be kept in the dark...

dsc1224b.jpg

I had an excellent mailbox day today! The detail on these coins is amazing! Not to mention their prettiness!

And with that, my coinshopping for 2011 is almost concluded. :rolleyes:

BTW, doc, that's only ONE Sea of Treasures, I promise. The back is just too pretty to be kept in the dark...

dsc1224b.jpg

Congratulations on your coins!

ILYK

OOH MY I Wish I Knew Who To THANK. My Guess would have to be Bell Witch and Captain Hook. Thank You Thank You Thank You. I was blessed with not only one Mystery Geocoin but two today:) One from each Mystery Person. I first cried with such happy tears because so many things been going on here recently in my life. First of all my mom is been sick and has Cancer and with lots of prayers from so many Friend. I can't thank Each one of you for all the positive comments and helping me stay strong. It is not been easy. I also Have been working on getting my mobility back and been going to physical Therapy and with hard work and effort they are telling me I am doing very well. I am not about to give up. I am able to walk to the end of my drive way which is .10 Mile one way. This year I hope to accomplish many goals this year. I hope the remaining year with my mom and her health after her surgery on the 9th she will be on a road to good health again. They will not know how far her cancer is along until the surgery on the 9th. Please keep me and my mom and your thoughts and prayers and I am glad to have a nice family of geocaching friend. Thank You Again Bell Witch and Captain Hook for the beautiful Mystery Coins. They will be in my honor of doing my best in the years ahead.

ok, there were these three auctions i didn't expect to win, and this is one of them. tranquility green giant gold.

i am not unhappy. ;) this is a gorgeous coin and a quick snapshot does not do it justice.

5414739326_cb3ddb9f26_o.jpg

what a pretty green it is.

are you working on getting tranquilities again?

no, not really, i just had some weak moments. i am actually trying to not buy coins at all. i have the ufo that i reserved plus the masquerade - and the other two tranquilities i "accidentally" purchased and that's that. it is just too easy to get caught up in all that again. and i really can't ju$tify the expen$e.

so while it may look as if i am still collecting, i am not. really.

I got five coins in the mail today, but only four of them were expected...

First came my four micros that I'd been waiting for excitedly:

IMG_0691.jpg

And then there was another envelope. Not expecting anything new, I excitedly, yet hesitantly opened the shiny gold packaging and removed the contents...

IMG_0695.jpg

Pretty sweet. No idea where it came from, or who it came from, but thank you very much!

IMG_0691.jpg

And then there was another envelope. Not expecting anything new, I excitedly, yet hesitantly opened the shiny gold packaging and removed the contents...

IMG_0695.jpg

Pretty sweet. No idea where it came from, or who it came from, but thank you very much!

That's awesome G & C!!! You're very LUCKY!!! :D

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

Gratz on the mystery coin!!!

My Rainforest Jewel Frog and my Christmas Oak Leaf came today. I didn't realize the leaf wasn't trackable, but then I wanted it so bad I didn't read the whole description =D The picture of the frog coin doesn't do it justice.. its amazing!!

My Rainforest Jewel Frog and my Christmas Oak Leaf came today. I didn't realize the leaf wasn't trackable, but then I wanted it so bad I didn't read the whole description =D The picture of the frog coin doesn't do it justice.. its amazing!!

I was the one bidding against you for that Rainforest Jewel Coin!! :( Great edition to your collection. Can't wait to get another opportunity to add it to mine. Tsun's are my favorite.

I was the one bidding against you for that Rainforest Jewel Coin!! :( Great edition to your collection. Can't wait to get another opportunity to add it to mine. Tsun's are my favorite.

Awww, small world! I wasn't even paying attention when it ended. Hope another comes up soon.

ok, there were these three auctions i didn't expect to win, and this is one of them. tranquility green giant gold.

i am not unhappy. ;) this is a gorgeous coin and a quick snapshot does not do it justice.

5414739326_cb3ddb9f26_o.jpg

what a pretty green it is.

are you working on getting tranquilities again?

no, not really, i just had some weak moments. i am actually trying to not buy coins at all. i have the ufo that i reserved plus the masquerade - and the other two tranquilities i "accidentally" purchased and that's that. it is just too easy to get caught up in all that again. and i really can't ju$tify the expen$e.

so while it may look as if i am still collecting, i am not. really.

I know how hard it is to not "accidentally" win something! I had to unplug my computer today as the auctions for the 5 top spinners and the 2 saffier koi coins came to an end. They would have fit soooo perfectly into my Dutch collection. :(