What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today I received a Bell Witch and a Cache Reaper. Thank you so very much. They will go in with my most treasured coins. Thank you so very much. I love them. I will take pictures when I get back home.

ab493bdb-6f01-42ac-a57b-6b7a4274e4d3.jpg

I received these today:

11111.jpg

Thank you so much! These are beautiful. I now officially have 3 mystery coins that are tied to be my favorite. :)

I love my Bell Witch and Carpe Diem coins. I have them with me all the time to remind myself to seize the day and to enjoy the mystery and unusual in life. I would love to have a Cache Reaper as it also one of my favorite coins!!

Quite a good week so far - still expecting 2 troy and spacegate coins, but today the swiss customs ripped me off on one lot of coins.

Ended up paying half of what the coins had cost - a quarter of that was actual tax for the coins, the other 75% was for 'service'. So I basically paid money that could have bought another 2-3 coins, to have the people at swiss customs cut open the envelope and then not seal up the giant hole they had made. So I'm quite annoyed right now but at least all the coins managed to stay in the envelope.

jpg.jpg

A couple of this weeks coins.

Edited by CW88

Today I received a Bell Witch and a Cache Reaper. Thank you so very much. They will go in with my most treasured coins. Thank you so very much. I love them. I will take pictures when I get back home.

ab493bdb-6f01-42ac-a57b-6b7a4274e4d3.jpg

I received these today:

11111.jpg

Thank you so much! These are beautiful. I now officially have 3 mystery coins that are tied to be my favorite. :)

I love my Bell Witch and Carpe Diem coins. I have them with me all the time to remind myself to seize the day and to enjoy the mystery and unusual in life. I would love to have a Cache Reaper as it also one of my favorite coins!!

Wow.... somebody was good this year :)

Quite a good week so far - still expecting 2 troy and spacegate coins, but today the swiss customs ripped me off on one lot of coins.

Ended up paying half of what the coins had cost - a quarter of that was actual tax for the coins, the other 75% was for 'service'. So I basically paid money that could have bought another 2-3 coins, to have the people at swiss customs cut open the envelope and then not seal up the giant hole they had made. So I'm quite annoyed right now but at least all the coins managed to stay in the envelope.

jpg.jpg

A couple of this weeks coins.

Very nice coins!

YES!!!! I got a Cache Reaper today in the mail!!!! :laughing: , I now have 3 of my favorite coins ever, I love all the great mystery coins I have gotten, the Loon-a-tic, the Mr.Gray, and any many others but Carpe Diem, Bell Witch, and Cache Reaper have been my favorites! Thank you so much to the Cache Reaper! :D

Yesterday, I received a special coin in the mail, special not only because of who sent it, but because it reminded me of a happier time.

IMG-1-1.jpg

This little angel, dressed in green, immediately reminded me of an angel my wife and I had purchased while on our 10 year anniversary trip to Italy. One of the tours was of a Murano glass factory in Venice. We purchased a small glass angel that we actually had watched being made. Kathy's favorite color was green.

Thank you for sending me such an important geocoin! Below I added a picture of the coin with the statue, and a picture of the coin and statue on a special base, on which it rests. There's an optical illusion where you either see a vase, or a person's profile. The stand you see pictured was made using a lateral profile from a picture I have of Kathy...the profile is hers.

SANY0219-1-1.jpg

SANY0219-1.jpg

ILYK

Yesterday, I received a special coin in the mail, special not only because of who sent it, but because it reminded me of a happier time.

IMG-1-1.jpg

This little angel, dressed in green, immediately reminded me of an angel my wife and I had purchased while on our 10 year anniversary trip to Italy. One of the tours was of a Murano glass factory in Venice. We purchased a small glass angel that we actually had watched being made. Kathy's favorite color was green.

Thank you for sending me such an important geocoin! Below I added a picture of the coin with the statue, and a picture of the coin and statue on a special base, on which it rests. There's an optical illusion where you either see a vase, or a person's profile. The stand you see pictured was made using a lateral profile from a picture I have of Kathy...the profile is hers.

SANY0219-1-1.jpg

SANY0219-1.jpg

ILYK

Very nice, Drneal. Thank you for sharing your story,

last couple of days...

IMG_NEW-1-4.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-6-3.jpg

ILYK

I was searching for something in this topic and I noticed a coin which seems to have a horse on it. It's the one on the top right corner. Could you post an other picture of this coin drneal? :rolleyes:

neigh :rolleyes: .

It's the Hazard/perry County 2010(?) but It's hidden away in an album...I'll keep looking

ILYK

IMG-1-1.jpg

SANY0219-1-1.jpg

SANY0219-1.jpg

ILYK

I really like that stand... was it made by somebody that you know? My grandpa taught me how to use a lathe when I was around 14.... you can really make some neat stuff with one of those. The coin has a very close resemblance to the glass angel. Nice one!

last couple of days...

IMG_NEW-1-4.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-6-3.jpg

ILYK

I was searching for something in this topic and I noticed a coin which seems to have a horse on it. It's the one on the top right corner. Could you post an other picture of this coin drneal? :rolleyes:

neigh :rolleyes: .

It's the Hazard/perry County 2010(?) but It's hidden away in an album...I'll keep looking

ILYK

Is this the one?

007-1.jpg

I finally got my wish. I received in trade a Mystery Turtle black nickel and white. I wanted to do cartwheels outside but there was too much snow so I just jumped around the house like a crazy woman. I am so thankful to have received this awesome coin. Thanks for the trade!

Gefeliciteerd!! Congrats!!

I finally got my wish. I received in trade a Mystery Turtle black nickel and white. I wanted to do cartwheels outside but there was too much snow so I just jumped around the house like a crazy woman. I am so thankful to have received this awesome coin. Thanks for the trade!

Yay!!! I'm SO happy for you! I've often wished I had one just to be able to fulfill your wish!!

Congratulations. Perseverence pays off!! :D

[

ILYK

Congratulation. :D It's a beautiful coin...and that's a gorgeous wooden stand!

OOH I Am So Happy For You:) God Bless You!. There is so many wonderful people out there. I have my share of many sad days. CRY! Mom is not doing so well. I got to see her smile when she was blessed with the angel Pin and Geocoin. Seeing her smile was priceless. I cannot thank EyeD10T enough. You have a beautiful soul.

OOH I Am So Happy For You:) God Bless You!. There is so many wonderful people out there. I have my share of many sad days. CRY! Mom is not doing so well. I got to see her smile when she was blessed with the angel Pin and Geocoin. Seeing her smile was priceless. I cannot thank EyeD10T enough. You have a beautiful soul.

You are very welcome - I am glad that the pin and coin made your mom happy. Please keep us posted how she is doing. She is still in my families thoughts and prayers.

Got a blue packet this morning.

48340158.jpg16285456.jpg90576246.jpg

If only I could get hold of the Portuguese Editions as well. :rolleyes:

well that's a good start to having the whole set.

i only have memories of having them all. AND i might brag, the first person to do so. oh well. at least i have nine with one on the way. not going for the whole set again. going to be content with 10. unless one drops in my lap unexpectedly, of course.

i wish i had taken a photo before i sold most of them!

but wow, congrats on your package!

btw, besides the portugals, which ones are you missing?

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Received this beautiful coin today! :D

gccb.jpg

gccf.jpg

Tell me it's the GC&PC December coin that I'll be receiving soon :blink:

It's not. Its the GeocoinClub December coin, and you'll be receiving it soon ;)

TMA

I won't, I'm not a member of that club :(

If anyone has one to spare, please take a look at my trader list :mellow:

well that's a good start to having the whole set.

yes, i'm now trying to complete it.

i only have memories of having them all. AND i might brag, the first person to do so. oh well. at least i have nine with one on the way. not going for the whole set again. going to be content with 10. unless one drops in my lap unexpectedly, of course.

i'm currently working on an informercial website about these coins as information are widespread throughout the internet. may i interview you about your tranquility collection and memories for this?

i wish i had taken a photo before i sold most of them!

i looked for the thread in this forum where you announced the sale. I didn't find it yet.

btw, besides the portugals, which ones are you missing?

just the antique bronze. so it's three coins i'm currently missing before the collection is complete. i'm offering $150 for each of the three if you should know someone who is willing to sell at this price.

I know of two people that own a complete Tranquility collection. Both are living in Germany (so do I). I heard kehunt64 has a near to complete set as well but I don't know of any others.

i helped one of those get the whole set. good luck finding an antique bronze at that price or either of the portugals. folks don't want to part with them and i totally understand. unless the money is really awesome.

i sold my collection about two years ago. and no thank you, i would rather not be involved in your web project. but have fun!

lara