What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

In my mail today I got ... My first Garmin Chirp :anibad:

congratulations! (uh, what's a garmin chirp :unsure: ?)

The chirp is a wireless beacon put out by Garmin that can communicate with Garmin handhelds. It can pass out hints, multipart coords, count visitors or confirm that you are getting close to the cache it is in. It is fully programmable, password locked and the battery lasts about a year.

Hanukkah Harry sent me a Gone 4- Indy goes caching coin today!!!! :lol::surprise: An amazing coin that I barely got to look at before my son (Indiana Anthony) snatched it and swung off into the trees on his whip. I love the back with the Indiana Artifacts-which he knew them all. Thank you SO much, it really made our day!!!! :wub:

i received the best gift today, a johnnie lacy! from kusanagi. i don't know why i like this coin so much, maybe because johnnie is my favorite name or maybe because it is whimsical. kusangi saw my request in one of the other threads and offered the coin as a gift.

so now i can take the coins i would have traded and send those to tennessee jed for his event. isn't it cool how everything works out? and isn't this an adorable coin?!

5298634882_392f7dd8df_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

i received the best gift today, a johnnie lacy! from kusanagi. i don't know why i like this coin so much, maybe because johnnie is my favorite name or maybe because it is whimsical. kusangi saw my request in one of the other threads and offered the coin as a gift.

so now i can take the coins i would have traded and send those to tennessee chuck for his event. isn't it cool how everything works out? and isn't this an adorable coin?!

Its cool how everything worked out and yes, that is a neat coin...I can see why you would like it.

so now i can take the coins i would have traded and send those to tennessee chuck for his event. isn't it cool how everything works out? and isn't this an adorable coin?!

Its cool how everything worked out and yes, that is a neat coin...I can see why you would like it.

At first, I thought it said "Old Greeeg" on the side of it :D Have you ever drank Bailey's out of a boot?

At first, I thought it said "Old Greeeg" on the side of it :D Have you ever drank Bailey's out of a boot?

i am not quite sure what "bailey's" is.

so now i can take the coins i would have traded and send those to tennessee jed for his event. isn't it cool how everything works out? and isn't this an adorable coin?!

Which metal is that? I still have the coin the Old Geezer gave me 6 years ago. :)

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Which metal is that? I still have the coin the Old Geezer gave me 6 years ago. :)

this is the silver LE from 2006. i really have been blessed with gift coins this year, a wonderful group of folks here. and it is even more fun to send one off unannounced!

you've met the old geezer? now i think that is cool. but i think meeting any coin folks is cool, not hardly any where i live.

sent you off a bubbler today with coins and pathtags in it for your event.

lara

i am not quite sure what "bailey's" is.

Bailey's is a liquor from Ireland... I was just quoting "Old Greg". If you aren't easily offended.... and have a strange sense of humor, I would highly recommend checking it out on youtube.

Awww....very beautiful, very fitting for this time a year, we love our fireplace in our Little cabin here in the North Woods of Wisconsin. Cute Coin:)Thumbs up and Hope you and your loved ones have a Safe, Joyous, Healthy and Happy New Years 2011.

Thank you very much...nothing like a fireplace on a cold day :) My inlaws live in Northern Wisconsin as well. Best wishes you you and your loved ones and Happy New Year!

What a way to end the year. I went to the mailbox and there was an envelope in it with a forever stamp with a pine cone and tassels. I thought that was a nice stamp. Then I saw it was addressed to Ralph and me and the return address was also from us. I don't know who sent it to us but the note attached to the yellow envelope said thanks so much for helping everyone with their activation code questions on the geocoin forum. I opened the yellow envelope and this was in it.

c7ad86cb-295c-4bbb-84e8-9825321fd0f5.jpg Thank you to who ever sent it. What an awesome surprise, Never thought I would have one of these. It will go in with my most cherished coins. It has been a pleasure helping with activation codes. I learned a lot, had fun discovering about the different coins but I thank you for thinking of us.

What a way to end the year. I went to the mailbox and there was an envelope in it with a forever stamp with a pine cone and tassels. I thought that was a nice stamp. Then I saw it was addressed to Ralph and me and the return address was also from us. I don't know who sent it to us but the note attached to the yellow envelope said thanks so much for helping everyone with their activation code questions on the geocoin forum. I opened the yellow envelope and this was in it.

c7ad86cb-295c-4bbb-84e8-9825321fd0f5.jpg Thank you to who ever sent it. What an awesome surprise, Never thought I would have one of these. It will go in with my most cherished coins. It has been a pleasure helping with activation codes. I learned a lot, had fun discovering about the different coins but I thank you for thinking of us.

Congratulations Maine Family...well deserved

ILYK

I hopes I'll get one of them coins someday!

This is a neat coin. I have not seen it before. Can someone tell me some information about it?

Quite a few coins today :D

newcoins.jpg

I have been looking for that suncatcher bird coin. Could you please share the name, and perhaps website if you bought it from one?

I got it from geoswag.com as part of 5 antique gold/bronze Ancient Treasure Sale - so got 5 random coins (not all in photo).

I think it's called 'Backyard Birds Cardinal' - right now it's on the 6th page of their geocoins but doesn't have a picture yet.

Edited by CW88

Hi,

this are some new coins thats arrives me ;-)

Bell Witch Mystery BN and AG

NWO and Hook Mystery Coin

201012.th.jpg

Easter Bunny Mystery Coins und Geocoin Fairy Mystery Silver 2010

201011w.th.jpg

Christmasmission

201010f.th.jpg

Best regards René

How did you manage to receive that many mystery coins? :o

You're a very lucky person :anitongue:

Hi,

this are some new coins thats arrives me ;-)

Bell Witch Mystery BN and AG

NWO and Hook Mystery Coin

201012.th.jpg

Easter Bunny Mystery Coins und Geocoin Fairy Mystery Silver 2010

201011w.th.jpg

Christmasmission

201010f.th.jpg

Best regards René

How did you manage to receive that many mystery coins? :o

You're a very lucky person :anitongue:

Thats a hart work. I have need round about 3 months to work out deals to trade this coins.

And i have try to get some of this coins since years. ;-)

And yes i´m very happy about my mystery collction.

Many thanks to all the generous mystery givers they let me belive and all the collectors they worked together with me.

Best regards René