What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Ding dong.... kitties calling!

You did a nice job of taking a picture of all these coins, but especially the GeoCoinClub Benchmark. I think Antarctica looks icey on your picture and the coin. I couldn't take a picture that let the ice cap look icey!

Thanks Toojin, I think lighting it low from 2 sides (1 light @ 12 o'clock + 1 compact mirror @ 3 o'clock) helped bring out the pearlescence in the paint.

Edited by Droo

A big batch today, thanks primarily to The Tsun Garage Sale!

IMG_NEW-7-7.jpg

Over The Edge, Baby Dragon Cache Slayer, Hoo Doo

Cache Hopper, Cache Hopper, Naughty and Nice (came naughty side up)

Missouri Hawthorn, Kansas Sunshine 2008, Birds Of A Feather

Cacheper, 2010 Chile Pepper, Shri Yanta

ILYK

Drneal, what's the story about the Cacheper coin ;) It looks very cute, I may have seen one a long time ago but just forgot about it.

Hope everything is back to normal at the office :)

Take care!

Drneal, what's the story about the Cacheper coin ;) It looks very cute, I may have seen one a long time ago but just forgot about it.

Hope everything is back to normal at the office :)

Take care!

IMG_0001_NEW-4-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-8-3.jpg

Cacheper is a non trackable, personal geocoin...the brass token is a sig item

and as long as I'm here...

IMG_NEW_0001-6-1.jpg

ILYK

So im a lil late posting this but I hope this gets seen by the right person as i dunno who this person is,, but last year there was a gift card to walmart sent to Zariah signed from your geo-friends...

Now again this year Zariah recieved A really cool card with a spinning ballerina on the front with a nice lil gift for her inside... Also Signed from your geo-friends...... I dunno Who is doing this for her but shes gets soooo happy when theres mail for her and to do this 2 years in a row almost makes me speachless.... your gifting to my lil one really makes her day and i am lucky to hopefully know you... all i can really say is i hope you see this msg,, and THANK YOU SSSSSSOOOOOOO MUCH!!! you are very thoughtful and it warms me to know zariah so so happy to get mail from you!!!

:) THANK YOU GEO-FRIENDS ;)

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::ph34r:

These were from Tsuns Garage Sale

NICE!!

So im a lil late posting this but I hope this gets seen by the right person as i dunno who this person is,, but last year there was a gift card to walmart sent to Zariah signed from your geo-friends...

Now again this year Zariah recieved A really cool card with a spinning ballerina on the front with a nice lil gift for her inside... Also Signed from your geo-friends...... I dunno Who is doing this for her but shes gets soooo happy when theres mail for her and to do this 2 years in a row almost makes me speachless.... your gifting to my lil one really makes her day and i am lucky to hopefully know you... all i can really say is i hope you see this msg,, and THANK YOU SSSSSSOOOOOOO MUCH!!! you are very thoughtful and it warms me to know zariah so so happy to get mail from you!!!

;) THANK YOU GEO-FRIENDS :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::ph34r:;)

Wow...What a wonderful feel good moment. :D Thanks for letting me share in it. :)

Lots of goodies in the mail today...

First, some purchases...

IMG_0002_NEW-2-4.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-6-2.jpg

Puzzle Moon, Crew From Waterloo

The much desired and long awaited..

IMG_0002_NEW_0002-1-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0003-2.jpg

SlydogFL !

And then the things that mattered.

IMG_0001_NEW-4-2.jpg

not a coin, but from another geocoin forum member

IMG_NEW-8-4.jpg

A coin and a card!

The holidays have taken a large toll on me the last 5 years...these thoughts, these kindnesses, are so appreciated, so undeserved. My thanks, and I'm certain, Kathy's thanks.

ILYK

not a coin, but from another geocoin forum member

IMG_NEW-8-4.jpg

A coin and a card!

The holidays have taken a large toll on me the last 5 years...these thoughts, these kindnesses, are so appreciated, so undeserved. My thanks, and I'm certain, Kathy's thanks.

ILYK

I used to have that geocoin, but it didn't have a hole in it. :)

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Wahooo, some new Creatures arrived. :anibad:

Mia van Graveheart Ed. LE (sold out, only a few trades for "must have" seekers possible)

076f090a-c4ab-4071-8d97-d2d3caa2dfde.jpg

Udo van Graveheart Ed. LE (sold out, only a few trades for "must have" seekers possible)

18e662cc-b3b5-4c0f-97e2-9c14ac8d12a2.jpg

Bertas Ed. LE (available at the shop 12.12., mine sold out, only a few trades for "must have" seekers possible)

ae7ecbcd-ce65-4b88-9073-5556bcccd8a2.jpg

Dark Ed. (AE V) XLE (nearly sold out, if sold out, only a few trades for "must have" seekers possible)

84ccd3b8-b825-4cbb-ba15-80da37728d4d.jpg

Happy... I like them sooo much. :mad:

Ding dong.... kitties calling!

KittyKats.jpg

You did a nice job of taking a picture of all these coins, but especially the GeoCoinClub Benchmark. I think Antarctica looks icey on your picture and the coin. I couldn't take a picture that let the ice cap look icey!

I received my Antarctica Benchmark too and it is especially nice!

IMG_NEW-10-1-1.jpgIMG_0001_NEW-5-1-1.jpg

My thanks to mypersonalgeocoin.de for making the possibility of a single, trackable, personal coin , available.

Always Loved, Never Forgotten

ILYK

What a great coin!! I am sure you will cherish it always. I was wondering about the single coin, but I am thinking now that I really do want to do one.

Wahooo, some new Creatures arrived. :P

Bertas Ed. LE (available at the shop 12.12., mine sold out, only a few trades for "must have" seekers possible)

ae7ecbcd-ce65-4b88-9073-5556bcccd8a2.jpg

Happy... I like them sooo much. :ph34r:

Love the Purple one, where can I get one?!?

Bertas Ed. LE available at the shop 12.12. (mygeocoin.de)

we had a package in our mailbox it came all the way out of canada...........

there where little wrap X~mas presentzzzzzz in for me :D;)

bath bubblezzzzzzzzzzzzz a little snow man a X~mas cup with two choco cookiezzzzzz very jammie candy a X~mas sock and coinzzzzzzzzzzzz LOTZZZZZZZZZZZZ of COINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ beautiful COINZZZZZZZ..........

but Lorca was everywhere with her nose hihihihihi.........

lorcaandbrunocuriouzzz.jpg

but as it was out Canada there where also cookiezzzzzzzzzzz for Bruno and Lorca ;)

trytoopenit.jpg

and later i understand why Lorca was telling me to hurry up..........

the man from Canada put prezentzzzzzzzzzzz for her in to ;)

letmememeopenit.jpg

we are so so so SPOILED ................

the shirt is a little big but sweetie i`m wearing it i LOVE IT you know what i mean hu :D

theholepackage.jpg

CLAIREEEEEEEEEEE WYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT we just don`t know what to say then .............

THANKKKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i put the little man angel and reendear on the lamp so that i can watch it very good :mad::lol::lol:

:D not today but I received it some time ago... but only today I managed to take some photos (sorry for the quallity) from the mobile of my sister...

So... here is an amazing mystery coin....

Mr Gray mystery coin.... in Gold!!! Only 2 were made... and Mr Gray has the other! I win it in a cointest! ;)

I am deeply honored by having the 001!!! WOW!!!

With the coin there was the beautiful letter from Mr Gray, the mystery devise (the light) and..... an other great collectable... thw 30 anniversary edition of the Close Encounters of the third kind, DVD!!! WOW!!!

thank you soo much my dear mystery friend

I know... I know... you want to see the coin... ;)

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

:D not today but I received it some time ago... but only today I managed to take some photos (sorry for the quallity) from the mobile of my sister...

Mr Gray mystery coin.... in Gold!!! Only 2 were made... and Mr Gray has the other! I win it in a cointest! ;)

With the coin there was the beautiful letter from Mr Gray, the mystery devise (the light) and..... an other great collectable... thw 30 anniversary edition of the Close Encounters of the third kind, DVD!!! WOW!!!

I know... I know... you want to see the coin... ;)

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00477.jpg

one word amazing!

congratz!!!

Edited by t@ndre

After a much needed getaway with the family after a very stressful few months...I came back to an awesome surprise in the mailbox.

A Carpe Diem Mystery coin

Thank you so very much Mystery Giver........the only problem now is you have my daughter telling everyone I have no friends so I have to send myself mail :D

:) not today but I received it some time ago... but only today I managed to take some photos (sorry for the quallity) from the mobile of my sister...

Mr Gray mystery coin.... in Gold!!! Only 2 were made... and Mr Gray has the other! I win it in a cointest! :rolleyes:

I know... I know... you want to see the coin... :rolleyes:

Awesome looking coin! Congratulations! :blink:

After a much needed getaway with the family after a very stressful few months...I came back to an awesome surprise in the mailbox.

A Carpe Diem Mystery coin

Thank you so very much Mystery Giver........the only problem now is you have my daughter telling everyone I have no friends so I have to send myself mail :)

Maybe you should consider joining in Avroair's new mission... Avroairs New mission - Click here

That reminds me, I never got around to posting my October photo....I know, old news, but it just makes me smile (13 trades, 11 purchases, 2 gifts, 1 cointest prize, & 1 personal group coin):

8179a039-7f9c-4844-ab31-b53493186065.jpg

Congrats on the 06 Compass Rose... that's the one that lured me into this mess in the first place.