What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

3 coins today...

IMG_NEW-7-3.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-4.jpg

Freezing Coin, Texas Holdem Chip, Landsharkz Fishbowl

ILYK

drneal, you got tired of being asked what was the name of the coins you posted. You decided to write the names at the same time you posted the pictures :D

Just a kinder, gentler drneal...unless you tic me off :) .

ILYK

Lucky you drneal, you already received your Freezing geocoin, can't wait to receive mine :)

Good night drneal :lol:

I don't brag about my good coin acquisitions as much these days, but I am pretty stoked at all the pathtags and awesome coins I either purchased, traded or was gifted at the "Going Coastal" event in Savannah, Ga. this weekend... here's a few that stand out that I've unpacked so far...

baf06a79-496c-4325-9ea0-570a69d6e7bd.jpg

I huge thanks to some awesome coiners as well! - I'm forever grateful!

I don't brag about my good coin acquisitions as much these days, but I am pretty stoked at all the pathtags and awesome coins I either purchased, traded or was gifted at the "Going Coastal" event in Savannah, Ga. this weekend... here's a few that stand out that I've unpacked so far...

baf06a79-496c-4325-9ea0-570a69d6e7bd.jpg

I huge thanks to some awesome coiners as well! - I'm forever grateful!

I would trade my soul for that hedge hopper.

Lionslar, where did you get that beautiful Charm to the right( Greenman)? It is absolutely stunning.

MustangJoni your new coin is AWESOME:) Would love to trade for one

Tank Hounds love your little Micro Geocoin:) Would also love to trade for one

Thanks for showing all the cool coins <_<

Edited by sweetlife

I would trade my soul for that hedge hopper.

It is a very nice coin and I feel honored to have recieved it. It'll stay in the 'keeper' pile for sure! :unsure:

Lionslar, where did you get that beautiful Charm to the right( Greenman)?

It's a travel bug I picked up at the event, it has a compass rose micro tag attached to it.

Yippee!! I've been "delightfully" invaded by Mr. Gray and received a surprise in my mailbox today! Thanks to Mr. Gray for all the hard work and extra effort to make such a FUN (and sometimes suspenseful) mystery coin event! :rolleyes: I had a blast being a part of it – thanks for choosing me as a "test subject"

Here's my pic post, and showing a snippet of the letter that accompanied the coin.

5210704256_2a648796b0.jpg

Edited by Suzyfishn

3 coins today...

IMG_NEW-7-3.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-4.jpg

Freezing Coin, Texas Holdem Chip, Landsharkz Fishbowl

ILYK

drneal, you got tired of being asked what was the name of the coins you posted. You decided to write the names at the same time you posted the pictures :(

Just a kinder, gentler drneal...unless you tic me off ;) .

ILYK

Can someone post another picture of the freezing coin? To me, it looks like a plumber's crack and I have been looking at it for some time trying to figure out another view. :(

This beautiful and functional coin was brought to me today by the postman:

f73826f2-d98e-41b6-b1d9-1937b4a9902f.jpg

They can be bought here; geocoinshop.de

Beautiful and functional and 4" - HUGE!! I have a Mapamundi (sp). It's 3.5" I especially love the Antique Copper version. :D

However, sadly, the cost is prohibitive for a single coin - huge or otherwise. Don't get me wrong - I understand the price - just can't do it... :)

CF30

I have been flat out with work so there has been a delay in posting to this thread, last week in my mail box I was surprised with totally unexpected gifts from some very generous cachers/coin collectors.

Thanks drneal for your care package it was a delight to receive, the coins and sig items will be treasured.

04e93f6a-a3a0-4d00-b94b-403b3d0a5785.jpg

The next one to arrive was just as unexpected and just as appreciated. Thanks so much Mystery coin giver it is a mini work of art and will be shown off at every chance.

263289d7-9c86-4c29-88cb-3d5b4d70470b.jpg

Thanks to you both once again you have re-enforced just how special this community is.

I have been flat out with work so there has been a delay in posting to this thread, last week in my mail box I was surprised with totally unexpected gifts from some very generous cachers/coin collectors.

Thanks drneal for your care package it was a delight to receive, the coins and sig items will be treasured.

04e93f6a-a3a0-4d00-b94b-403b3d0a5785.jpg

Glad to see the Kathy's Coin made it's trip to you! The thanks need to go to you...the suprise you sent to me was just so very much appreciated...best wishes for a happy holiday season!

ILYK

Next, I recieved a much awaited kitty cat in the mail today, but also with a suprise! My thanks for a special version of your beautiful coin...It will most certainly end up in a place of honor with my dog coins (for those who have not seen the coin, I'm not saying why.)

IMG_0001_NEW-2-5.jpg

My thanks again! My office was struck by a truck today, and the coin was a much needed spirit lifter.

ILYK

Next, I recieved a much awaited kitty cat in the mail today, but also with a suprise! My thanks for a special version of your beautiful coin...It will most certainly end up in a place of honor with my dog coins (for those who have not seen the coin, I'm not saying why.)

IMG_0001_NEW-2-5.jpg

My thanks again! My office was struck by a truck today, and the coin was a much needed spirit lifter.

ILYK

Glad to hear the coins arrived safe and sound, and that their timing was spot on (although I wish you hadn't needed the cheering up, sounds like a crazy day at work!)

The fact that it's going with your dog coins has me laughing! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

IMG_0001_NEW-2-5.jpg

ILYK

So Sorry to hear about your office ;) Glad you are ok though.

I did a few min of research on this and found out about the "special version" :anitongue: I love it!!!! Totally fitting! Great job with it anne.and.eli

Ding dong.... kitties calling!

KittyKats.jpg

You did a nice job of taking a picture of all these coins, but especially the GeoCoinClub Benchmark. I think Antarctica looks icey on your picture and the coin. I couldn't take a picture that let the ice cap look icey!

That's cuz I *think* we used Pearl for the ice effect ;) Rusty ran this one, but I'm pretty sure . . . :anitongue:

TMA

A big batch today, thanks primarily to The Tsun Garage Sale!

IMG_NEW-7-7.jpg

Over The Edge, Baby Dragon Cache Slayer, Hoo Doo

Cache Hopper, Cache Hopper, Naughty and Nice (came naughty side up)

Missouri Hawthorn, Kansas Sunshine 2008, Birds Of A Feather

Cacheper, 2010 Chile Pepper, Shri Yanta

ILYK

Beautiful presentation!

A big batch today, thanks primarily to The Tsun Garage Sale!

Over The Edge, Baby Dragon Cache Slayer, Hoo Doo

Cache Hopper, Cache Hopper, Naughty and Nice (came naughty side up)

Missouri Hawthorn, Kansas Sunshine 2008, Birds Of A Feather

Cacheper, 2010 Chile Pepper, Shri Yanta

ILYK

Nice haul...and thanks for the names. Saves me from asking. :anitongue:

KittyKats.jpg

You did a nice job of taking a picture of all these coins, but especially the GeoCoinClub Benchmark. I think Antarctica looks icey on your picture and the coin. I couldn't take a picture that let the ice cap look icey!

That's cuz I *think* we used Pearl for the ice effect ;) Rusty ran this one, but I'm pretty sure . . . :)

TMA

Yep! That certainly looks like pearl color on mine. Looks fantastic in person!