What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

2 coins today...

IMG_NEW-14-1.jpg

ILYK

the one on the left is pretty cool, what is that?

rsg

It´s the Geocacher's World Geocoin -GERMANY - available at geocoinshop.de

Regards

Nice!! It looks like a postage stamp! I like it! I went to see it and saw an other amazing coin there! The Bismark ship! I have a tiny plastic model of this great battle ship! WOW!

For sake of truth in advertising, the following coins I was lucky enough to trade for today, were placed in my mailbox, retrieved, then sanforized for your protection!

IMG_NEW-15-1.jpg

Oh, and there were a couple of purchases too!

IMG_NEW_0001-2.jpg

FTB on the pink coins!

ILYK

Today , I recieved a special trade to help me get more wood for winter.

I recieved a GAMMA RAY YIME. what I wasn't expecting was the beautiful

BLACK ROSE GEOCOIN and LADYBUG PATHTAG that came with it.

How nice this geocacher was to surprise me like that.

Many, Many Thanx to them!!!!!!!!!

I will be listing them for sale and due to the recent Pink Yime Thread and all the good coming from it, I will be donating a percentage of each coins sale to the Susan B. Komen Charity, in Memory of my Mom.

Miss you Mama!!!!!

and Thank You Yime for the inspiration....

Opalsns

Not in my mailbox, but I found this little beauty -- TB2NYQQ -- in a spot where a DeLorme PN-40 beta tester hid it two years ago. He'd posted some difficult clues on his Web site, and I was able to put them all together. Then, with a day off for the Columbus Day holiday, I found the time to go hunt for it. I felt like the luckiest geocacher in the world!

Not in my mailbox, but I found this little beauty -- TB2NYQQ -- in a spot where a DeLorme PN-40 beta tester hid it two years ago. He'd posted some difficult clues on his Web site, and I was able to put them all together. Then, with a day off for the Columbus Day holiday, I found the time to go hunt for it. I felt like the luckiest geocacher in the world!

dedication and some hard work paid off for you — congrats!

rsg

I love the Eartha 3-D coins. How did you get a hold of one?

I haven't received many bubble mailers recently--no money to buy anything B) But today makes up for all those empty mailbox days don't you think! :D

P1010077.jpg

It was a trade set up at the Midwest Geobash and very much worth waiting for. It is an awesome coin in hand.

The Last couple of weeks trades, thanks to ELTADA (2), anne.and.eli and Tennessee Jed all great looking coins :D

trades.jpg

AND

a wonderful surprise letter from Kate, very special as I had just recently done my first night cache :D

Had a wonderful time and wasn't scared (thank goodness for the group B) )

BellWitch.jpg

Thank you Kate your a doll

probably one of the most splendid days ever in my geocoin life resulted in these lovely coins. sent by my bestest friend, suzyfishn for my birthday this week. some are SO gorgeous! and some are just plain fun.

5089991319_2aed45025a_o.jpg

What a great package !!

And what is the cool frog in the upper right? I covet one of those!

probably one of the most splendid days ever in my geocoin life resulted in these lovely coins. sent by my bestest friend, suzyfishn for my birthday this week. some are SO gorgeous! and some are just plain fun.

5089991319_2aed45025a_o.jpg

What a great package !!

And what is the cool frog in the upper right? I covet one of those!

uh, well, hmmmmm, i think it is a geowoodstock VIII event coin from cache addict. pretty sure that is what it is. it has july 3 date and carnation washington inscribed on it.

added:

ah yes, google is our friend. the frog is the Peace Frog from Geowoodstock 8.

Edited by RedShoesGirl

My PinkYimes came in today!!!! And wait what is this bubble mailer under them with my name on the return address..... :D No postmark :angry::unsure: A LoonATick?!?! WOWOWOWOW My first mystery coin and I LOVE IT!!! :(:lol: It reminds me of my winter in MN and all the great people I got to meet when I was working up there, even if I was too Southern to survive LOL. I also got a check for a tax refund for some reason :ph34r: and no bills, so it was a great day to go to the mail box!!!!!!

I love the Eartha 3-D coins. How did you get a hold of one?

I haven't received many bubble mailers recently--no money to buy anything :rolleyes: But today makes up for all those empty mailbox days don't you think! :)

P1010077.jpg

It was a trade set up at the Midwest Geobash and very much worth waiting for. It is an awesome coin in hand.

Glad to hear that worked out as planned!!

Today, I recieved a very special gift from a very special cacher.

I activated it... MAMA'S PRETTY IN PINK YIME.

It was in a pink pouch and also the Pink Yemon Yime PIN.

I don't collect pins, and there are alot of folks that didn't get one,so I will be auctioning off the pin with 100% of the sale going to Susan G. Komen Foundation.

Also, Yime has agreed and has in the works a second minting of these beautiful Geocoins, so that everyone will be able to get one and support the cause. Watch his thread for updates!!!

c55e3111-3581-4eba-a428-a7d7f6de7191.jpg

d349107e-4d3d-4367-afa7-97b1b15eca52.jpg

4641a0c0-8eb0-4dae-a6df-ad9db6f69b91.jpg

UPDATE .... YIME IS TAKING THE RESERVATIONS FOR MORE COINS ON HIS PINK YEMON YIME THREAD.... GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN NOW

Edited by opalsns

img8537small.jpg

img8540small.jpg

These are some really fine looking coins, but I am afraid that the front side has inlaid photographs. The problem with that is that photographs will most likely fade over time. In 100 years, they will probably be yellow and barely recognizable.

I figure in 100 years I'll probably also have yellowed, and will be barely recognizable :D .

ILYK