What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Wow... I don't know what to say here...

I "RARELY" if ever post to this thread because very rarely do I ever receive any coin mail. I have to tell you all a little story here. About a month ago, I went on a mission to track down and put back into circulation, some coins that were missing from caches around my area of town. SO... after I did some cache maintenance, I 'retrieved' all the coins I found and posted a note to each one of them that I had recovered their geocoin from the vast unknown (more or less, but not exact verbiage).

i must be dense, but i don't understand what you meant by track down and retrieved. you found the original coins somewhere and retrieved them from people that had them? and put them back into caches?

rsg

Today I received 4 Geocoin Fairy's and 2 Geocoin Devil's. The others within the past month (except mine and Sasquatch). Most of these mystery coiners and several mystery pathtaggers have posted will attend notes at GC2C575. If they cannot attend I have most their coins (and others) to donate to the event. :laughing:

68c62fdd-60fa-48dd-a862-58da5b6c8eca.jpg

Congrates dear Cache Reaper to this great mysts.

Ooooh my good, i felt in love with the Wizard Mystery Coins. There are two version i

would love to add to my collection. The yellow one and the silver (white) one.

Where could i get this coins. I would do anything to found one.

I know i could try to visit the US Event but at the moment it isn´t possible. Because a little child will born in a few weeks.

Best regards René

Edited by crazybear and honey
so what was your question? you quote the bit about rene wanting particular colours.

It's really more my astonishment than a question....that the person has been given one version of a beautiful mystery coin, & now is asking for the other two versions? :unsure: Is that what's happening here? I just really can't imagine doing that myself.....

Here's my haul for the month of September. The top row is from Geocoinfest. 11 Purchases + 2 Gifts = Total Geocoin Rapture! :ph34r: What a month!!!!

ab9207c8-ed67-406c-ae7a-f0fc8d417394.jpg

That penguin (made by coiner in the UK) inspired my moon dipper which led to tribal sun which led to taptap which led to zeezee...which is also in your picture :D. Hence, without that penguin, there would be no zeezee. Just some fun facts for ya :(
so what was your question? you quote the bit about rene wanting particular colours.

It's really more my astonishment than a question....that the person has been given one version of a beautiful mystery coin, & now is asking for the other two versions? :ph34r: Is that what's happening here? I just really can't imagine doing that myself.....

i think we read the same message in different ways.

i don't see where she said has this coin, and it doesn't sound as if rene understands it is a "mystery" coin as she asks where you could find one and if she could, she would travel to the u.s. to find one at the event.

it might just be a language thing.

rsg

It's really more my astonishment than a question....that the person has been given one version of a beautiful mystery coin, & now is asking for the other two versions? :ph34r: Is that what's happening here? I just really can't imagine doing that myself.....

Hi,

i love to collect mystery coins.(I´m a collector) And if i see some new versions i try to find out how i can add them to my collection.

Right now i have over 50-60 Mystery coins in my collection and i would love to add some more.

Why i should not try to say that i´m interested in the versions i not have jet?

Best regards René

Received 29 activated and 1 unactivated coins. Was supposed to be 30 unactivated coins. Grrr :blink:

3ab40dc8-c80b-4d8a-8339-2ccbac3e7b4c.jpg

I wonder if you can post the sellers name in the coin buyer/seller thread? At least so others may be aware of them. Are all of the coins activated to one person or would they be a coin thief? Be sure to say something to eBay if that is where they came from. I think I saw them listed.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Today i had a super great surprise. i had a bubble envelope from gnometrackers. she sent me a geogem coin for my birthday. it was so unexpected. thank you to this wonderful community.

all of you rock!!!!

Birthday???? Happy birthday my friend!!!! :laughing:

My best wishes!!!! :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiICITvwaow

WOW... it is so speedy but I understood most of it! :anitongue::anitongue::anitongue::anitongue:

thank you for the really cute video. it is amazing how much stuff is on youtube.

i did not have gatorcake, but instead chocolate, chocolate, chocolate

Words can not explain the way I feel . I just recieved this coin from a dear friend with specific instructions to "SELL IT". I cried when i opened it and still can't believe it. How kind and giving you are in my time of need, Thank You my friend. I hope I can return the kindness someday!!!!!

b07ab84b-e964-420a-acab-0ee55a1b6731.jpg

d70d8c8e-ce72-429b-b316-85de1e052274.jpg

Three Calico 'Le Chat Rampant' and the two Netsuke geocoins

my first ever geocoins :)

congrats! oh man, you are in for it now. just remember, DO NOT GO OVERBOARD.

yeh, right. i am mostly in recovery for my addiction, but it was a tough one to break. :blink:

lara

Me too...well maybe not.

ILYK

yeh, right. i am mostly in recovery for my addiction, but it was a tough one to break. :blink:

lara

Me too...well maybe not.

ILYK

sweetie, not only are you not mostly in recovery, i don't think you are even thinking about it! but i enjoy your collecting vicariously. heck, you have coins come in some days i never heard of!

rsg

yeh, right. i am mostly in recovery for my addiction, but it was a tough one to break. :)

lara

I actually think I'm completely stuffed, starting to go wild with coins...

but I can always try to resist :blink:

A friend of mine gave me this at an event Wednesday night. I had helped him with the initial design before Landsharkz did their magic on it and created this.

mailbox_20101008.jpg

pretty coin...what was the event?

ILYK

The event was just our monthly get-together at the local Boston Pizza. The coin was created by the cacher Sally6 to commemorate his many years service aboard the research vessel Hudson.