What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got 2 packages in today. 3 proxy coins from Traeumer, and my grab bag from Lindsychris which included;

Around the world in 80 caches

Thor's hammer

Purple Lindsychris

Once bitten A geocacher never gives up

2000 Geocachers License

Notorious Geocacher

I <3 Geocaching

Celestial Navigation

2 Tools of the trade 2006

Blue Geocoin Chicks of MWGB

Pink Wheres my peeps at

Red 2008 Geocoinfest Chicks Geocoin-a-holics

Wow I am really excited about them all!! :)

I had quite a few coins show up in my mailbox while I was in....well, I guess no one wants to know where I spent a part of my vacation...that's another cointest!

some purchases and some great trades...as always, thank you for trading!

IMG_NEW-1-6.jpg

ILYK

I am loving the Halloween coin with the vampire on it!!!!

It's a 2006 boo bash

ILYK

DrNeal my friend!!! Youy have a new signature item? What is the one in the last line with your name?? It looks like a bisquit! Hmm... I am hungry.... again! :) It is leather or metal made?

I hope you had a nice time in your vacations! :ph34r:

I finally got my very first GeoCoin in the mail today!!! Hooray...my addiction officially starts now...T.

002.jpg

004.jpg

Thanks to Jim at TheCachingPlace for the cointest that got me going!

Nice coin!!! Unfortunatelly I can not read the inscription near the snake... it looks like runic alphabet??

Edited by GATOULIS

I had quite a few coins show up in my mailbox while I was in....well, I guess no one wants to know where I spent a part of my vacation...that's another cointest!

IMG_NEW-1-6.jpg

ILYK

I am loving the Halloween coin with the vampire on it!!!!

It's a 2006 boo bash

ILYK

DrNeal my friend!!! Youy have a new signature item? What is the one in the last line with your name?? It looks like a bisquit! Hmm... I am hungry.... again! :) It is leather or metal made?

I hope you had a nice time in your vacations! :D

not a sig item...a handmade gift for a trade I made :ph34r: !

ILYK

I finally got my very first GeoCoin in the mail today!!! Hooray...my addiction officially starts now...T.

002.jpg

004.jpg

Thanks to Jim at TheCachingPlace for the cointest that got me going!

Nice coin!!! Unfortunatelly I can not read the inscription near the snake... it looks like runic alphabet??

It is, in fact, a runic alphabet...in fact, solving the runes was how I won the Cointest to win this...(a little hint...if you know who wrote Journey to the Center of the Earth, you can read the Runes)...Thanks...T.

Drooling all over this topic. So many Beautiful coins :D:D

After starting caching in april, we have moved more and more coins. So many pieces of art.

After seeing so many treasures out there we have decided to start collecting them too.

So now we are waiting for our 4 first items to the collection. :D

After starting caching in april, we have moved more and more coins. So many pieces of art.

After seeing so many treasures out there we have decided to start collecting them too.

congratulations, and welcome to the geocoin forum!

ILYK

Welcome to the fun. So many choices and new ones coming out all the time. Congratulations on your first 4 coins. Can't wait to see how many you have in a few years. :D

IMG_NEW-1-6.jpg

Oh, and there was this coin too.......

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

ILYK

Beautiful coins!!! Whats that called above the 2006 Boo Bash coin? Wished I could get some lovely coins in my mailbox lol.

Edited by southern_angel

I don't tend to post most of the coins I receive, not because I don't love them, but because I'm a lazy butt about taking pictures. :)

However, I just received my #1 dream coin from a trade and I'm just too thrilled. :)

Thanks for the trade, Pete, thank you to cointracking for the picture, and yay, for tsun's Raiders of the Lost Cache coin!

rivercity_trade_raiders_of_the_los_cache__Front100.jpg

IMG_NEW-1-6.jpg

Oh, and there was this coin too.......

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

ILYK

Beautiful coins!!! Whats that called above the 2006 Boo Bash coin? Wished I could get some lovely coins in my mailbox lol.

it's called a Brass Cap Geocoin!

ILYK

My first post to this thread. I've been collecting Geocoins for awhile and recently have been purchasing a lot and thought I would try to sharing recent additions to my collection.

Thanks so much to LadyBee4T for parting with this beauty:

WGA_2006_Campout_Coin.sized.jpg

My WGA issued Geocoin Collection is almost complete!

And here is a recent purchase (poppy), trade (Chicken Butt GeoJelly), and my Cheeto's Flavored GeoJelly:

scan0003.sized.jpg

After releasing a red poppy and it going missing, I'm glad to have another in my collection.

Lot's of stuff on the way... I think my wallet is getting thin. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:mellow::laughing::laughing: Just got my first coins in the mail today. And I have more coming.

61995_10150254795040293_618495292_14633779_4342048_n.jpg

Ohh, what are the two coins at the top? What is the name and do you have a picture of the other side?

Nice really.

grodan Karin

The bakside is just black with the outline from the pattern from the other side. And the trackingnumber.

No custom icon, and on the net they're just called Popcorn Geocoin and Nacho Chip Geocoin.

My son saw them on ebay and had to have them :)

Edited by KimRS

I think it was an event coin. The other side is a B&W photo of a landmark. It also says Tulameen Turtles who are cachers in British Columbia. I think they may be using it as their personal as well? It is a very nice coin, smooth and covered in clear enamel.

Contact Mrs. Turtle through their profile Tulameen Turtles, that is who I bought it from.

The Parks 100 coin was created to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Parks in Calgary, Alberta. As far as I know they were all dropped into local caches. So, how did I get one way over here in Australia? I was lucky enough to be in contact with one local cacher who helped the city plan its' Parks extravaganza :yikes: He was given a couple for his efforts and he was kind enough to send me one.

I don't know the minting numbers of the coin though I do know they were done by Oakcoins. I will post a pic of the reverse for you.

The Parks 100 coin was created to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Parks in Calgary, Alberta. As far as I know they were all dropped into local caches. So, how did I get one way over here in Australia? I was lucky enough to be in contact with one local cacher who helped the city plan its' Parks extravaganza :yikes: He was given a couple for his efforts and he was kind enough to send me one.

I don't know the minting numbers of the coin though I do know they were done by Oakcoins. I will post a pic of the reverse for you.

I'd love to see the reverse! Thank you! :sad: And what a great story, too!

I received a most unexpected surprise in my mailbox yesterday. The Bell Witch coin is one that I had heard of before but had never seen in person, what a cool coin! On my recent travels I did a cache called the Bell Witch which I thought would take me to the actual famous location. Unfortunately it was just a micro placed no where near the spot. That night I logged my caches and started doing some research only to discover the actual Bell Witch location was about 20-30 miles from the cache. I was so disappointed as this has always been a story that has fascinated me. Next time I drive along that stretch of road I now know where to turn to get to the famous town. Stupid geocache! At least they could have written some information about the real location on the cache page. hehe

Thank you so much for sending me this great coin. I will treasure it and keep it with all my other mystery coins. :)