What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

After checking the box daily.....woohoo!!! Our first geocoins arrived today! Thank you River Cacher!

**Thinking there must be a psychic bone in that man** A football in my STEELERS colors....

River Cacher 2010

micro Warning Hazardous (?)

Beijing Observatory

Skye grabbed the bracelet and pin and skipped off for parts unknown AKA her bedroom, singing "I'm an official geocacher"....lol.

Now somebody needs to tell me how you are supposed to start trading.....when you don't want to give anything up....lmao.

My coins from River Cacher came in today!!!! :P I got the radiation coin (fitting since I am an xray tech) and a skull and cross bones from his Hazardous set. I love them both :D:D:huh:

I also got a 2009 Idaho coin with red stones in it (very pretty), a Beijing observatory geocoin( great detail), a blue and white football (My rival schools colors but still a nice coin :laughing: ), and a button and geocaching wrist band.

Thanks River Cacher!

I have more coming in this week, and am starting to have to nice little collection of coins. I do have to several more that should be in this week, but I need to watch the $$ and stay off ebay! :)

a VERY Nice susprize landed in my mail box today... seems like forever scence a coin landed in my mailbox,,, oh thats because it has been forever!!! but Sivota sent me a guardians of the night AE version!!!! for no reason what so ever.. def. gave me a smile to see a bubbler in my mail box again ,, but geesh what a nice thing for her to send me this coin out of the blue!! and its a special coin because i have all the other versions except the xxxxxxxxxxxxle version :laughing: that ive only herd about lol..

Sivota, thank you very much for sending me this coin, and also for thinking of me. im very greatful for it and also your warmth you send with it> thank you!!! :huh:

since i have been away from coins for a while - same ol' story, poor economy, got laid off, blah blah blah - imagine my great surprise and yes, joy, to find a lovely golden bubbler in my mailbox today. oh. my. gosh. a fabulous skeleton in the form of a carpe diem coin had floated into the mojave desert and landed at my house!

like so many others have said about mystery coins, this one found its way here on a day that needed some real cheering up.

thank you so much mystery coin giver.

rsg

PICT0186.jpg

these are too cool and way too cute. very steampunkish. i have been away from the forums for quite a bit so i have no idea what these are.

rsg

It's called Ancient Airplane by Hogwild... B) They are doing a lot of 3d stuff. I guess that MOGA Pistol really started something... :)

CF30

P.S. Congrats, RSG!! :grin:

Edited by Crowesfeat30

After a VERY VERY bad day at work I came out of work to find that a drunk driver had taken a joy ride thru the parking lot and hit my Jeep not once but twice, as well as a coworkers 2 month old Camero :anibad: , so..... When I came home and found my green heart pendant geocoin from Gordan & Fiabus I was cheered up a little bit. But that's not all the package had frog stickers on it, and the coin was wrapped in a frog napkin taped to a very scenic post card from Sweden, it really helped brighten my day. Thanks so much!!! And yes they got the guy that played bumper cars and he had insurance so that is good news as well

After a VERY VERY bad day at work I came out of work to find that a drunk driver had taken a joy ride thru the parking lot and hit my Jeep not once but twice, as well as a coworkers 2 month old Camero :anibad: , so..... When I came home and found my green heart pendant geocoin from Gordan & Fiabus I was cheered up a little bit. But that's not all the package had frog stickers on it, and the coin was wrapped in a frog napkin taped to a very scenic post card from Sweden, it really helped brighten my day. Thanks so much!!! And yes they got the guy that played bumper cars and he had insurance so that is good news as well

Wow ... you got a green heart pendent geocoin wrapped in a frog napkin and a post card, isn’t it better to focus on the later. I’m glad your day was successful :laughing:

today was AWESOME! just moved back into my dorm, checked my mail, and recieved 2 geocoins that someone from the neterlands gave me for free because they saw that i was new! if you're reading this, thank you!!! I'll be sending you a thank you card shortly!

the best part is when they contacted me, the information they gave me led me to believe i would only be getting one coin, but they sent me two!

Wow ... you got a green heart pendent geocoin wrapped in a frog napkin and a post card, isn’t it better to focus on the later. I’m glad your day was successful :rolleyes:

Trust me Kini_ont, I was def looking for something to focus on other then my poor Jeep. And hey if it is a geocoin wrapped in a frog napkin with a pretty postcard then so be it!!! LOL That and I am thankful that it was just my Jeep that got hit and not me and my coworkers, cuz if I had been walking out to get in it when he came thru there well.....

<_< This may not count as a Coin in the Mailbox but it was beyond cool.

I get an e-mail with some cords and a message Ammo Can awaits you.

Plug the cords in and about to head out when I notice they are at the end of my driveway.

Race to the end and find the new Cache. Inside that Ammo Can is stuff full of BEER. Can you say..WoW!?

Well, it's my brag and I thought it to be cool.... :D

;) This may not count as a Coin in the Mailbox but it was beyond cool.

I get an e-mail with some cords and a message Ammo Can awaits you.

Plug the cords in and about to head out when I notice they are at the end of my driveway.

Race to the end and find the new Cache. Inside that Ammo Can is stuff full of BEER. Can you say..WoW!?

Well, it's my brag and I thought it to be cool.... <_<

WOW :unsure: How do I find this at the end of my driveway?!?!? Lucky guy :D

What a day at the mailbox...the mail lady jam packed my box full of packages :unsure:

A total of 5 envelopes met us today when we came home......I have gotten my ebay/paypal priviledges revoked <_<;):D

Will take pictures of all the coins in the next couple days.....but.....I found it amusing that the first package I opened contained the "What was in your mailbox today" coin....hehe...

wow oh wow, big happy dance, like running around jumping up and down dance. WHOO HOO!!

thank you dr neal!!! the black duck came a'swimmin' into barstow on the wave of a flash flood and is now safe and sound in my little house. what a wonderful surprise and a darling coin, i just love it! THANK YOU!!!!

rsg

ah ha! as i activated this i discovered the real name is ugly duckling. but it is really too cute to be called "ugly." thank you again drl. neal.

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Got back into town today after a little out of town trip for a car show and found a Mario block coin (from The Moop Along) and a Real Adventurer coin and gold coin replica from The Crystal Skull (from Mambomania) I love them :wub: and I know that my son will also but he won't know about them till Christmas :ph34r:

wow oh wow, big happy dance, like running around jumping up and down dance. WHOO HOO!!

thank you dr neal!!! the black duck came a'swimmin' into barstow on the wave of a flash flood and is now safe and sound in my little house. what a wonderful surprise and a darling coin, i just love it! THANK YOU!!!!

rsg

ah ha! as i activated this i discovered the real name is ugly duckling. but it is really too cute to be called "ugly." thank you again drl. neal.

Glad it made it's way to you. I was able to trade for the lil duckie at the MWGB...having read about the mystery coin you gave away, I figured you deserved a surprise!

ILYK

I had quite a few coins show up in my mailbox while I was in....well, I guess no one wants to know where I spent a part of my vacation...that's another cointest!

some purchases and some great trades...as always, thank you for trading!

IMG_NEW-1-6.jpg

Oh, and there was this coin too.......

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

ILYK

Well no coins for me,, but today is Zariah's 3rd birthday, and someone sent her a nice lil minnie mouse card, and addressed it to herself, and it said to our fav geo-girl. i had a hunch but i was wrong,, so were not sure who sent the card.. but that was super nice of you and also what was included was nice of you to send.

just the fact that someone here remembered her birthday, is special to me... THANK YOU !!! WHO EVER YOU ARE..... i hope i find out who sent that card..because that means alot to me.. and she loved it!! YOU ROCK!!!

DJ.J.ROCK.....JAY, CASSIE & ZARIAH

I had quite a few coins show up in my mailbox while I was in....well, I guess no one wants to know where I spent a part of my vacation...that's another cointest!

IMG_NEW-1-6.jpg

Oh, and there was this coin too.......

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

ILYK

I am loving the Halloween coin with the vampire on it!!!!

IMG_NEW-1-6.jpg

ILYK

I am loving the Halloween coin with the vampire on it!!!!

It's a 2006 boo bash

ILYK

rsg

Glad it made it's way to you. I was able to trade for the lil duckie at the MWGB...having read about the mystery coin you gave away, I figured you deserved a surprise!

ILYK

thank you again, your kindness is SO much appreciated.