What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

I really like the MAINE series across the top. Are they still available somewhere?

That is the "Kayakerinme" set - he may have a few left, although they are from 2007, so may not.

~J

What he said!

ILYK

That Maine set is freakin sweet... I love sets that snap together. I grew up with linkin' logs :)

I don't usually post but this one was a quest of mine and it finally happened so I felt compelled...

e8638df4-adbe-4473-a0ac-ca748a918a0a.jpg

(borrowed the image from ~BANK TB page as I don't have it activated yet nor decided what I will do)

Clan Riffster had one of these awesome coins that was near and dear to his heart and for commemoration of our first cache which he seem to really like the Camouflage he placed it in the cache... He said if you love something let it go and should the Geogods smile upon you it will come back to you... I asked "Are you crazy" and he replied "Perhaps" then said, "It will probably never be heard from again" as if to say goodbye... Sadly it was never to be heard from again... :)

At the time Sean wasn't that into collecting of Geocoins and knew that there are ones that stand little or no chance of survival in the wild but that is what they are made to do "Travel". However, he has started to realize that not all things are the way they once were and some are worthy of holding onto for a while so they can be shared with fellow Cachers that wouldn't get the opportunity to see these works of art and talent of creativity or cause. He now has started his own private collecting and so have we and a few others in our area - boy is that endeavor addicting...

Destination of this one is undecided... Have to think about it for a while.

There are many we really want to mark our milestones like Original Stash and Project APE - which are at the top of our list now especially because we have completed the Triad... Hopefully someday we will be able to post our excitement about these arriving...

Should anyone be in a position to help us with these two, we would greatly appreciate it!!

Although very new to caching, the TB facination for my "Crew" bit very quickly...lol. I ordered a TB for each of them **and 2 for myself :) **. Among the seemingly endless bills and junkmail were my padded envelopes....Woohoo....the kids are very excited, and have been given their instructions of coming up with a mission for their Bugs, so I can create their laminated tags to go with them. This weekend we are off for our first trip to our local "TB Resort".

1st things, 1st......I need to figure out how to activate them....lol.

Skye - Penguin

Michael - Dragon

Destiny - Teddy Bear

Me - Monkey & Parrot

THOUGHT ID JUST DROOL ON YOUR COINS HERE,, STILL CANT BUY ANY SO I GUESS I NEED A TOWEL.

HI EVERYONE!!! IVE BEEN A PEP-ER LATELY!! :P

nice to see you back!

ILYK

well i never really left, i just dont have any new coins to show off and my mail box is quite boring the past 6 months. so i just been reading , a peep-er as i call it. i post from time to time. im still here though!! like a ninja!! :)

I received this on Saturday....from Trav4n along with Baseball geocoin....awesome....Thank you so much...from one West Virginia Mountaineer to another!!! Almost Heaven..West Virginia!!!

I put this on my son's work boots...nope he is not a coal miner, working for the summer before going back to school, most days he is in the office but on occasion he does have to work outside, if the other guys are to big to fit in the craw space on some houses to exterminate...they call in "THE SKINNY KID"

I added the little star for Washington, WV :P

52ffaf9b-4813-421d-8c76-615c066ef782.jpg

c4bf4528-f269-48ff-b068-22fdf677279c.jpg

Edited by kdlutz41

in my mailbox just before MWGB...

IMG_NEW-6-2.jpg

and I returned home to find this one next...

IMG_NEW-7-1.jpg

and put these trades and purchases from the MWGB in my mailbox before posting (truth in advertising and that kind of stuff :P )....

IMG_0001_NEW-4-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW_0003-1.jpg

as always, my thanks to all that were kind enough to trade!

ILYK

Hey drneal, what is that coin with the Green man on it, top left? I guess I am not paying as much attention to the forums as I used to. And a squirrel coin! I would love one of those but to order one coin from their site is pretty expensive shipping for me :lol:

Any one else got a squirrel to trade? :(

Hello Gardergorilla!! :D I hope you are fine! :D

WOW drneal!!! amazing coins!!!

I was wondering too... the greenman made an other coin?? is it from the mystical greenman?

Oh boy... My mystical greenman coin and pathtag were lost in the mail! It is imossible to be on their way from May! :lol:

I also didn't know that the Eartha coin was in AS too!

The squirell is so funny and cute!!! ;)

Oh boy!!! I have none of them in the photo!! :(

Hey drneal, what is that coin with the Green man on it, top left? I guess I am not paying as much attention to the forums as I used to. And a squirrel coin! I would love one of those but to order one coin from their site is pretty expensive shipping for me :(

Any one else got a squirrel to trade? :lol:

also an auction item from the MWGB...it's the mystical greenman sherpa

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Aloha drneal! I was wondering what the coin is that says Alaska 2010? My parents just went on an Alaskan cruise and I'd love to get them that coin. Thanks!

it's called a geocaching journies geocoin...chqualitycoin?

ILYK

Thanks! I checked our their website but I didn't see it so I'll keep searching.

I got my very first geocoin a few weeks ago as a FTF gift, the 100 year BSA coin, and I am HOOKED! I have been lurking in the forums and checking ebay a little and I got my first shipment in today. 2009 Pennsylvania railroad coin (which my son loved since he is into train), a Blue Crab Crab Nebula II with pin, a Canada micro puck, and a path tag. I am really excited about my new coins and am looking forward to my next shipment that should be here any day from River Cacher :)

IMG_NEW-6-2.jpg

IMG_NEW-7-1.jpg

and put these trades and purchases from the MWGB in my mailbox before posting (truth in advertising and that kind of stuff :blink: )....

IMG_0001_NEW-4-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW_0003-1.jpg

ILYK

The black turtle is very nice! where did you get it?

IMG_NEW-6-2.jpg

IMG_NEW-7-1.jpg

and put these trades and purchases from the MWGB in my mailbox before posting (truth in advertising and that kind of stuff :blink: )....

ILYK

the turtle is a mystery turtle that was donated to the MWGB for their silent auction.

ILYK

IMG_NEW-6-2.jpg

IMG_NEW-7-1.jpg

ILYK

the turtle is a mystery turtle that was donated to the MWGB for their silent auction.

ILYK

Thanks, it really is lovely congratz :P

I got my very first geocoin a few weeks ago as a FTF gift, the 100 year BSA coin, and I am HOOKED! I have been lurking in the forums and checking ebay a little and I got my first shipment in today. 2009 Pennsylvania railroad coin (which my son loved since he is into train), a Blue Crab Crab Nebula II with pin, a Canada micro puck, and a path tag. I am really excited about my new coins and am looking forward to my next shipment that should be here any day from River Cacher :(

Soon you will get another coin in the mail. Yours is going out in tomorrows mail. Hope it gets there real fast

Thanks!

grodan Karin

I've had to slow down my purchases a bit to pay off my vacation and some home renos, but I'm still getting a few coins in! These are this week's haul.

mailbox_20100806.jpg

What's the name of the upper right corner? Was that a trade or did you buy it? :)

Thanks!

The coins in the upper right are the nickel and black nickel versions of the MZLE event coin from the Netherlands. They were a gift from Sivota. :P