What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today I got a very special gift from Signal himself!!!! This was for participating in the Premium Members Testamonial page........

AgiftfromTheFrog.jpg

Thank you so much :):)

WOW!!!! Congrats Shari!!!! :o is that the new Lackeys coin? the 2010 version??? It is very pretty!!!!

Can I ask something? in this coin... is Signal the owner or you? I mean is it like the Lackeys 2007 or the Lackeys 2009? :)

I do not know how was with the Lackeys 2005... so... ;)

by seeing Shari's photo again.... I am probably mistaken but I have the feeling...

Well... I saw the lines of a marlbe floor of something like that... the one I see doesn;t seem to be small but about ...7cm? I am guessing because I can not see the endings.... (I still see thick line so it probably has more under the coin and the card)

** there is a possibility it is not marble but replica marble... but things are almost the same there too because they are trying to give as better as they can the feeling and the look of a real marble..... :)

Now the card is not small.... I have the feeling that it is about 13- 15 cm long and 10 cm high....???? So the coin is very big! Maybe more than 5 cm ....

The size of the photo makes the coin about 6 cm but I am probably wrong! Many times photos are not shoing the real size... and our eyes are mixing up things.....

Edited by GATOULIS

by seeing Shari's photo again.... I am probably mistaken but I have the feeling...

Well... I saw the lines of a marlbe floor of something like that... the one I see doesn;t seem to be small but about ...7cm? I am guessing because I can not see the endings.... (I still see thick line so it probably has more under the coin and the card)

** there is a possibility it is not marble but replica marble... but things are almost the same there too because they are trying to give as better as they can the feeling and the look of a real marble..... ;)

Now the card is not small.... I have the feeling that it is about 13- 15 cm long and 10 cm high....???? So the coin is very big! Maybe more than 5 cm ....

The size of the photo makes the coin about 6 cm but I am probably wrong! Many times photos are not shoing the real size... and our eyes are mixing up things.....

Hi Nikos!

Yes, it is the 2010 Lackey coin and can be activated and owned personally........And it is 3 inches or 7.62 cm :) On the back it has pics (avatars) of all the lackeys and their first names :)

well, Monday was a great day for us as we got some stuff from E-bay & also a mystery coin(Close Encointers)...so this am, I told wife mailbox will prolly be empty today...I put off going out there, but when I did, was I surprised...never saw the regular mail, my eye caught the Royal Mail stamp...we ripped open the package to find a NWO Coin...WOW!!!!!!!!!! what a huge coin & it is Silver on Gold......Many THANKS to the mystery sender, ya made an old couples day a lot brighter...Thanks again...

newworldb.jpg

newworldfr.jpg

In today's mail...

IMG_NEW-1-4.jpg

ILYK

Can you please tell me what these coins are called, DrNeal ? Thank you.

The bottom left is Lotus Compass. I dunno the others.

Sorry..on the top, Big Tree Country - Birnam Oak, on the bottom, a very big and pretty Lotus Compass, and a Barbary Coast Benchmark geocoin...all are brand new coins!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

In today's mail...

IMG_NEW-1-4.jpg

ILYK

Can you please tell me what these coins are called, DrNeal ? Thank you.

The bottom left is Lotus Compass. I dunno the others.

Sorry..on the top, Big Tree Country - Birnam Oak, on the bottom, a very big and pretty Lotus Compass, and a Barbary Coast Benchmark geocoin...all are brand new coins!

ILYK

Thank you.

i was to france a couple of dayzzzzzzzzz my hubby suprise me with a trip to PARIZZZZZZZZz.............

it was wonderfull did some check upzzzzzzz there by the dokter but i had a wonderfull time.......

the thing izzzzzz that i come home today and found two envelope`s in my mail a brown one and a silver one...

i did`t wanna open sooner as it was for Lorca and me but did`t buy coinzzzzzzzzz and i did`t trade any so i was`t really unknow what it was.......

we pick the brown one first and open it and there came out two LOVELY SIGZZZZZZZZZz and two LOVELY COINZZZZZZ............

i don`t know how you make those sigzzzzzzzz but we do LOVEEEE THOZEEEEEEEE ofcorse also the two COINZZZZZZ..........

it come total as a suprise and we are very THANKFULL to you for sending uzzzzzzz this GREAT LOVELY BEAUTIFULL SUPRISE DRNEAL :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

parijsjuni2010002.jpg

the next envelope it was a silver one also a big suprise but we don`t know from who we got it as it was a mystery coin...........

jepp we do LOVE this one so THANKKK YOU MYSTERY PERSON ;):D

cachepoelencloseencounterscoin016.jpg

Well this didn't come in the mail but it was hand delivered by E&Cplus3. It was great meeting you and Voxbass who has been introduced to geocaching and will become an official member once he learns the secret handshake (just kidding).

Hopefully we can hook up again on the trails

009-3.jpg

And in today's mail another mystery coin Thank You Mystery Giver

002-19.jpg

Well, sometimes things are not always exactly as you'd like them in life, so here I am in California, living here for the time being while I dream of Utah. My mail has been accumulating in my Mailbox in UT since Christmas, and I finally had it boxed up and shipped to me here. I knew there would be a few puffies in there, but I had no idea there would be so many. Thank you all for your generosity, you truly made my day when I saw all of them. I don't have the notes in front of me for who sent each one, but you know who you are. Here are some pictures of what has been gathering in my box...

Received for a trade...Here are some California Palms in the background, for those long winter days...

d521fd1e-7400-4f92-bec5-f2294ea01f6b.jpg

One of these was for a trade, the rest of the bunch tagged along as extra gifts!! Thank you so much, these will be fun!!

6cfb8429-61b1-452c-9852-bdeab1f4edaa.jpg

Another trade coin, this one really has some great details. Thank you.

328cc3de-d2cf-4b1a-ae97-1c9de4cfe528.jpg

These were also sent for trades of my Personal Coins. I love these coins, they are simple yet striking.

80fa45af-6e8c-4c65-9ab9-010a515cc927.jpg

Just Outstanding!!

7904366d-a0f8-482b-a874-be364b1c9ba0.jpg

A Crake coin sent as a trade...Thank you, this is one of the Crake Coins that I didn't yet have, and he is one of my favorite designers.

0ec58fa8-56f7-449e-8f45-82362717dec6.jpg

A trade that I've been dreaming of since I first saw the artwork...fantastic job, and extra fun meeting you at GCF09. I showed this one to my friend Hazy Baby, and she loved it too. I might have to try to get one for her.

834bfa14-105e-4730-8d1f-e20e38973ee2.jpg

A couple of Kiwis came to me as a gift. These are modeled on the Nomad template from Crake Productions, which is the same as my Look Twice coins and my Personals too. I love that base for creating coins that will travel. It just seems like a natural fit for any number of designs. Look for more to come from me later on that format(or at least elements of it).

3901309c-7884-4beb-a193-0c35f878d9b3.jpg

This one was a surprise gift too...another fine example of how stunning a design can be just using a few lines and some color. This one is beautiful, Thank you.

e5166e83-28b6-4d74-bf3b-433acca6b5b9.jpg

I'll try getting my Salt Lake mail shipped more often now, and I also have a PO Box in CA, it's been added to the mailing list. Truly, thank you all for thinking of me and filling my box with so many wonderful surprises.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

And...after all of that...I guess there were a few things that I sent to myself also?? I don't know HOW I got over the ocean to send myself a gift, I don't even have a passport.

Carpe Diem! You took me by surprise!! Thank you.

a68ac3b7-a15e-4f83-876c-0af2cb787d54.jpg

Hefty!! This is one big chunk of Copper!! Thank you for thinking of me.

43144b7b-3ea5-41c3-89f5-76cd0d0aab6f.jpg

I can't figure out what's worse...Getting Bitten, or getting Geocoin Bugs in your teeth. I didn't even realize these were still flying around. I guess they have a long life cycle. Thank you so much.

5129f2ba-cce3-4557-b454-1f3ad94222cf.jpg

This little gift was so sneaky that I completely missed it when I pulled all the puffies out from the bills, I found it later when I was sorting out all the ucky stuff. The smallest one of them, but not small at all in spirit. Thank you for the extra little surprise.

f1d57fa9-2883-4c05-ac28-e2c21e605598.jpg

WOW!...So many coins that I had to break this into two posts...it wouldn't take all the pictures!!

Received this one in my mailbox today:

154bfd50-35c1-4f27-bcf2-a776b2c817d2.jpg

This is not one of the cheapest versions, but it really does look verry nice.

Still waiting for the other versions.

I have not seen this version before. Can you tell me the name of this version and where it was sold? Thanks

RO5S1504.jpg

And a few additions to my Starfish collection (the four in front)

Did they make some new Starfish? I don't remember the yellow one... :blink:

CF30

Seaweed (glow), Caribbean, Sunshine and Albino (glow)

Only 10 of each...got them from marianne2 on eBay.

BTW, I have 2 of the Sunshine version. ;)

needed to rescue the post from page 2!

coins from the last week or so...

IMG_NEW-4-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

special thanks for the cachin' crow on the bottom right. I was trying to win one on e-bay but had forgotten about the auction until it was over. I received the coin a few days later...an act of kindness that is appreciated!

ILYK

And...after all of that...I guess there were a few things that I sent to myself also?? I don't know HOW I got over the ocean to send myself a gift, I don't even have a passport.

Carpe Diem! You took me by surprise!! Thank you.

a68ac3b7-a15e-4f83-876c-0af2cb787d54.jpg

Hefty!! This is one big chunk of Copper!! Thank you for thinking of me.

43144b7b-3ea5-41c3-89f5-76cd0d0aab6f.jpg

I can't figure out what's worse...Getting Bitten, or getting Geocoin Bugs in your teeth. I didn't even realize these were still flying around. I guess they have a long life cycle. Thank you so much.

5129f2ba-cce3-4557-b454-1f3ad94222cf.jpg

This little gift was so sneaky that I completely missed it when I pulled all the puffies out from the bills, I found it later when I was sorting out all the ucky stuff. The smallest one of them, but not small at all in spirit. Thank you for the extra little surprise.

f1d57fa9-2883-4c05-ac28-e2c21e605598.jpg

WOW!...So many coins that I had to break this into two posts...it wouldn't take all the pictures!!

Congrates to this great mysts.

Best regards René