What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

In today's mail I found a very colorful coin and matching pin...

IMG_NEW-2-8.jpg

ILYK
Having a parrot in our family, and our parrot lovers, can we see the other side of this geocoin as well. We love it, hope to be able to find out who own these fellas.

IMG_0001_NEW-2-4.jpg

and here I thought you would be the one to do all the squawking in the family ;) !

ILYK

I have purchased a few coins on ebay lately and yesterday, I received a Bolt and Screw Coins! ;) I was so excited because they were much larger than I expected them to be! I really need to stay off ebay, but there are soooooo many awesome coins!!!

I have purchased a few coins on ebay lately and yesterday, I received a Bolt and Screw Coins! ;) I was so excited because they were much larger than I expected them to be! I really need to stay off ebay, but there are soooooo many awesome coins!!!

congratualtions on your coins and welcome to the geocoin forum!

ILYK

congratualtions on your coins and welcome to the geocoin forum!

ILYK

Add:

And Addiction :blink:

for we know it all to well

Well, not exactly received in the mailbox, but here are the coins (loot) I came back from GW8 with. Some were trades, some gifted, some purchased and I love them all ;)

GeoWoodstockWeekendLoot.jpg

GeoWoodstockWeekendLoot1.jpg

GeoWoodstockWeekendLoot2.jpg

TheKnomes.jpg

WOW! Awesome! I'm a little green with envy! :blink:

I got some really great mail today. VAnelle u made my day! :blink: Thank u so much, I really love the coin u sent me for the cointest :lol: I was hoping for this one and did not even realize they were micro coins until today :lol: (I am not used to inches) But as I am a fan of micro coins this is even better :o

5403a30c-2662-422e-956e-665ab2388ba7.jpg

We got home from GW8 and I went and put my coin bag in the mail box (OK our mailbox is not that big, but I put it on top). I hope that counts!

Shadow’s Friend and I had a Great time at the events of GW8, Going Ape, Tiki Luau, GW8, Midnight Madness 2, and Lost and Found. We talked with lots of friends from past events. We also meet some new friends that we have seen on the forum and some that were just new. We did a lot of trading, buying and receiving some nice gifts! Below is the results of a Great Weekend!

GW8.jpg

This is what arrived in our mail today! :(

76241b68-5f9d-4401-9e8c-4d0f8ac4b993.jpg

It is our prize, compliments of YemonYime, for winning the first ~~~ Fabulous Forum Photo Challenge! ~~~

and will go nicely with our Certificate of Ridiculosity!

THANK YOU YEMONYIME!!!

The coin is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)

Sorry folks, it's not for sale or trade. :(

We will, however be "sharing" it with our Geobuds by way of discovery! :(

We got home from GW8 and I went and put my coin bag in the mail box (OK our mailbox is not that big, but I put it on top). I hope that counts!

Shadow’s Friend and I had a Great time at the events of GW8, Going Ape, Tiki Luau, GW8, Midnight Madness 2, and Lost and Found. We talked with lots of friends from past events. We also meet some new friends that we have seen on the forum and some that were just new. We did a lot of trading, buying and receiving some nice gifts! Below is the results of a Great Weekend!

GW8.jpg

Wow, u got two MIckey Divers, that is just aussum :(

You got urself a great bunch of coins...

This is what arrived in our mail today! :(

It is our prize, compliments of YemonYime, for winning the first ~~~ Fabulous Forum Photo Challenge! ~~~

THANK YOU YEMONYIME!!!

Sorry folks, it's not for sale or trade. :(

We will, however be "sharing" it with our Geobuds by way of discovery! :(

wow! congratz!

This is what arrived in our mail today! :D

THANK YOU YEMONYIME!!!

The coin is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! :D

Sorry folks, it's not for sale or trade. :lol:

We will, however be "sharing" it with our Geobuds by way of discovery! :)

And well deserved it was! Loved your photo! Gorgeous coin! Congratulations!!!

I received my animal mission in the mail yesterday. I've been trying to find a Wolf stamp for the last two years with no luck, now I have one! Included was: One German Sheppard geocoin, six Howling Wolf charms, one Wolf CD, a Wolf stamp, ink pad, and acrylic block to fix the stamp to, and a lovely card from Fianccetto!

AnimalMission10.jpg

AnimalMission10a.jpg

AnimalMission10b.jpg

AnimalMission10c.jpg

AnimalMission10d.jpg

THANK YOU YEMONYIME!!!

The coin is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! :D

Congrats! Wonderful geocoin! Saw one of those sell for $356 on eBay!

THANK YOU YEMONYIME!!!

Congratulations, both coins look just aussum :D Well deserved!

from the last several days....

IMG_NEW-1-1.jpg

and a very special coin I received today...

IMG_NEW_0001-2.jpg

I really wanted to acknowledge this coin and say thank you to the person who sent it...for those of you that followed the pay-it- forward saga, I did get a refund with a bit of persistence. The person who mailed this coin to me sent a note wrote a note to let me know they thought I should have one...my thanks for this kind thought!

ILYK

IMG_NEW-1-1.jpg

The Celtic Dog coin - top right - who's? what's ti called? how can one obtain one? Can you show the back please? I almost made a Pathtag with that design...

CF30

It's called the Celtic Three Dog Night Geocoin...trackable, icon, ebay

IMG_NEW_NEW-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

ILYK

IMG_NEW-1-1.jpg

The Celtic Dog coin - top right - who's? what's ti called? how can one obtain one? Can you show the back please? I almost made a Pathtag with that design...

CF30

I believe I saw it on the e place and it's called "Three Dog Night"

I received my Antique Silver Pocket Decoder and the Poker, WEQ and CAV center wheels for it that I had ordered from The Caching Place! :wacko: I'm so excited!!!! I was hoping that a few that I had bought on ebay would have arrived today, but tomorrow's another day! :signalviolin:

I don't post much in the forums these days more of a lurker here and there but had to come in today and make sure I posted this.

Received a small box in the mail from Arizona and wondered who would be sending me something or what trade I made and forgot about :signalviolin:

I opened it up to find 2 velveteen boxes. I opened the 1st one and inside was the silver 2006 edition of the Alaska geocoin, whoa! I open the second one and there is the the 2-toned (silver/gold relief) 2006 edition Alaska geocoin (holy sheet)!

Ok, it's one thing to be generous but DANG! that's some serious generosity :wacko: I'm not sure of the sender as there was no name but there is an address (not familiar with it off the top of my head).

Thank you from the tsun in Big Sky Country, I'm totally blown away. I'll have to do some digging but I'm definitely going to be sending a Montana "care package" to someone in Arizona.

Still sitting here in disbelief. The Alaska coins are some of the most beautiful coins minted and even more special because they're US made and not to mention wildlife themed.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. It's been a nice week for me but this just made it awesome :(

tsun

I don't post much in the forums these days more of a lurker here and there but had to come in today and make sure I posted this.

Received a small box in the mail from Arizona and wondered who would be sending me something or what trade I made and forgot about :signalviolin:

I opened it up to find 2 velveteen boxes. I opened the 1st one and inside was the silver 2006 edition of the Alaska geocoin, whoa! I open the second one and there is the the 2-toned (silver/gold relief) 2006 edition Alaska geocoin (holy sheet)!

Ok, it's one thing to be generous but DANG! that's some serious generosity :wacko: I'm not sure of the sender as there was no name but there is an address (not familiar with it off the top of my head).

Thank you from the tsun in Big Sky Country, I'm totally blown away. I'll have to do some digging but I'm definitely going to be sending a Montana "care package" to someone in Arizona.

Still sitting here in disbelief. The Alaska coins are some of the most beautiful coins minted and even more special because they're US made and not to mention wildlife themed.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. It's been a nice week for me but this just made it awesome :(

tsun

Congrats Steph, That was very nice of the recipient to do out of the act of kindness. Love reading stories like this.

Today was like Christmas! The mailman brought 3 coins today from my ebay geocoin addiction er purchases!

Oh my.... I'm in LOVE with the Trojan Horse coin! So you can guess what I'll be keeping my eyes out for....

Love the space shuttle one, too, and since I'm not but a few hours from the Cape, and have had the opportunity to see a few shuttle launches, this is a real treat!

The All American Geocoin was perfect for this Independence Day week :)

coins_071010.jpg

Received a small box in the mail from Arizona and wondered who would be sending me something or what trade I made and forgot about :)

Ok, it's one thing to be generous but DANG! that's some serious generosity :) I'm not sure of the sender as there was no name but there is an address (not familiar with it off the top of my head).

Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. It's been a nice week for me but this just made it awesome :D

tsun

Hi Tsun,

I am sorry, but these coins have to shipp to Amsterdam....... :)

I send you a pm.

Marjon

Today was like Christmas! The mailman brought 3 coins today from my ebay geocoin addiction er purchases!

Oh my.... I'm in LOVE with the Trojan Horse coin! So you can guess what I'll be keeping my eyes out for....

Love the space shuttle one, too, and since I'm not but a few hours from the Cape, and have had the opportunity to see a few shuttle launches, this is a real treat!

The All American Geocoin was perfect for this Independence Day week :)

coins_071010.jpg

Congrats Mekk!!! :P so you got Hector! :) That's the name of the Trojan horse you have!

Except that it is huge it is an amazing coin with a greek theme! Trojan horse was made by ancient Greeks so they can enter in Troy and if you see the shape of the coin... the horse turns into an Ancient Greek helmet! :D

David (odyssey Voyager) made some great versions of this coins! there are colored, there are the last ones with a little more of greek inspiration...( :) ) (hades and Poseidon), and there were not many made! Yes, it is a lovely coin! I have 4 of them, all different versions, out of 8! ;) Lovely coins for sure! :)

The space shuttle is amazing too! Lovely coin!!! Hey you have seen the real ones??? WOW!!!!!

Received a small box in the mail from Arizona and wondered who would be sending me something or what trade I made and forgot about :)

Ok, it's one thing to be generous but DANG! that's some serious generosity :) I'm not sure of the sender as there was no name but there is an address (not familiar with it off the top of my head).

Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. It's been a nice week for me but this just made it awesome :)

tsun

Awesome, congratulations - nice to know that the good stuff still happens around here.

So, I've not posted in this thread before, and I'm a bit late this time around.. And by no means were many of these in my mailbox, but....

Here is a shot of the coins I got during the week leading up to, and the weekend of Geowoodstock VIII. Some of these are purchases, some are trades, some are from one or the other of the coin clubs, some are gifts, and there is even a couple of prizes from the Lost and Found event.

4781328636_f58b0f2d0a_b.jpg

It's going to be a LONG time before I have another week like this one, let me tell you!

Congrats Mekk!!! :P so you got Hector! :) That's the name of the Trojan horse you have!

Except that it is huge it is an amazing coin with a greek theme! Trojan horse was made by ancient Greeks so they can enter in Troy and if you see the shape of the coin... the horse turns into an Ancient Greek helmet! :)

David (odyssey Voyager) made some great versions of this coins! there are colored, there are the last ones with a little more of greek inspiration...( :) ) (hades and Poseidon), and there were not many made! Yes, it is a lovely coin! I have 4 of them, all different versions, out of 8! :D Lovely coins for sure! :)

The space shuttle is amazing too! Lovely coin!!! Hey you have seen the real ones??? WOW!!!!!

Hi Nikos, I saw photos of the other Trojan Horses and I am going to find them one way or another! They are a must for my collection!!!

The space shuttle is also amazing. And, yes, I have seen the real one launch a few times. I'll have to send you a photo. It's amazing. (I'm only about 1 1/2 hours away). I can usually see the vapor trail from my house, too. ;)

Edited by mekk

These weren't in my mailbox. They were acquired at our Mega event today (yes, we made mega status!!!!)

The coins at the top are the event coin (regular and attendee) which I designed. I also got a staff coin, but it isn't pictured here. The coin at the bottom is Landsharkz's coin for our event.

mailbox_20100710.jpg

There was also a very special trackable item present at our event. Groundspeak gave us permission to use a geocoin tracking code to create a trackable award for Eastriver, the man who placed the first geocache in Canada. It will have its own icon. Of course, I was on stage when it was presented to him, so I don't have a picture of it. :)

But I designed it, so here's the artwork for it. :)

ip7xadiu.jpg

Edited by E&Cplus3

Received a small box in the mail from Arizona and wondered who would be sending me something or what trade I made and forgot about ;)

Ok, it's one thing to be generous but DANG! that's some serious generosity :D I'm not sure of the sender as there was no name but there is an address (not familiar with it off the top of my head).

Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. It's been a nice week for me but this just made it awesome B)

tsun

Hi Tsun,

I am sorry, but these coins have to shipp to Amsterdam....... :laughing:

I send you a pm.

Marjon

Marjon,

I emailed you back ;)

All excited for nothing, lol. I'll get those sent out Monday or Tuesday. It was exciting to admire them even if only for a brief amount of time.

tsun

THANK YOU LORI DARLIN AND TOOJIN!

I can't remember the last time I got a coin in the mail...and Lord knows we haven't bought any in a zillion years or so, but my coin collection is still right here in the living room with me, even if we're not active on the forums any longer, and I still love them!

I got one of the girls' GW coins and it is great! Micke and I loved the humor on it and Hanna tried to put it with her collection... like THAT is gonna happen!

Thanks for making my day, ladies! You two are so awesome~

Much love!

These weren't in my mailbox. They were acquired at our Mega event today (yes, we made mega status!!!!)

The coins at the top are the event coin (regular and attendee) which I designed. I also got a staff coin, but it isn't pictured here. The coin at the bottom is Landsharkz's coin for our event.

mailbox_20100710.jpg

There was also a very special trackable item present at our event. Groundspeak gave us permission to use a geocoin tracking code to create a trackable award for Eastriver, the man who placed the first geocache in Canada. It will have its own icon. Of course, I was on stage when it was presented to him, so I don't have a picture of it. :)

But I designed it, so here's the artwork for it. ;)

ip7xadiu.jpg

Very nice Chuck! I can't wait to see mine :ph34r:

And what a great idea for the the first geocache in Canada. A trackable award, who would have thunk? Does that mean he will have to bring it to the next Mega events for discovery?

mailbox_20100710.jpg

But I designed it, so here's the artwork for it. ;)

ip7xadiu.jpg

Absolutely awesome! Woot on Mega - and a nice trackable - quite beautiful. Wished I could have been there - will be back for sure.

Great seeing all the awesome coins! Congrats to all on the mystery coins! Maybe one day, one find it's way here, but until then, I get excited hearing about all the surprises!

And in my mailbox today.... the GOLD Space Shuttle Coin. Wanted to get that to pair with the Silver one I bought last week :laughing: