What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Two UK Help for Heros (******) Coins, One Davy Jones Locker, One Cacheing Fool, and one Fortune Favors the Bold.

Anybody paying attention?

paying attention! the help for heros coin is a great coin, as are the rest, but you might want to remove the tracking number from your post. congratulations on some great coins!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

6-18f.jpg

Still lusting after the bottom coin - the black & white Portuguese coin. If anyone can help me out I'd be ever grateful! :)

CF30

I did try to arrange the trade, but the tengwar you have I already had,

but nevertheless if you are really interested we can talk again and I will became a tengwar repeater :lol:

let me know ;)

6-18f.jpg

Still lusting after the bottom coin - the black & white Portuguese coin. If anyone can help me out I'd be ever grateful! :)

CF30

I did try to arrange the trade, but the tengwar you have I already had,

but nevertheless if you are really interested we can talk again and I will became a tengwar repeater :lol:

let me know ;)

I remember that we tried to set something up. ;) Too bad the only Tengwar I have is one you already have. I wouldn't want to trade to you something you don't really want or need. I truly appreciate the offer, tho. Might there be anything else you're looking for? B)

CF30

Not very many in the mailbox the last 2 weeks but I did like what came in ;)

012-3.jpg

Nice coins and I really like how you're gussying up your pics - pretty background! What's the coin behind the Arctic Nomad - upper right?

It's the "South Nation Conservation" coin, a coin produced by that group near Ottawa, from what I understand is the consevation team has started a caching program, if you google it and look for the media release there's more there

Over the past week, I have received some neat coins. Special thanks to 2golfers, the heinz project, Lucecitka and Droo for gifts and trades. The golf personal and CITO coin were given to my friends and they were surprised and SO HAPPY! They are their first geocoins and though they had intentions of sending them out travelling, they are having trouble parting with them! lol! Anyway, here are the pics!

48a19682-657a-48ef-ad28-215e317825d3.jpg

c4b57674-9437-4696-a4f4-104e94af0266.jpg

(recognize this one kini_ont??)

c4b9dc00-2ec1-4926-b2ed-d5f2efc5c47b.jpg

93214f3e-8431-415a-9090-90ecf49ceea1.jpg

(sorry for the quality...scanner isn't so good and I don't have time to get out the camera set up)

Oh, and a trade too!

IMG_NEW_0001-3.jpg

Color me jealous! Maybe I'll venture up your way for an event so I can drool, I mean check out this awesome coin (I've never seen one in person).

let me know if you're coming up ths way!

ILYK

Stock up on the Kleenex... :huh::anicute::P

I've seen some in person but would love to have a "live" one in my collection. :)

CF30

Don't really have a camera to take beautiful coin pictures like the ones I have seen but I got a set of Flying V's today and my second mystery coin. Thanks Mystery coin giver! Imagine Peace Geocoin. In the past few weeks I have made some trades and received a Sahasrara XXLE and a Labyrinth silver/blue and a Mystical Greenman. Thanks out there for the trades.

Don't really have a camera to take beautiful coin pictures like the ones I have seen but I got a set of Flying V's today and my second mystery coin. Thanks Mystery coin giver! Imagine Peace Geocoin. In the past few weeks I have made some trades and received a Sahasrara XXLE and a Labyrinth silver/blue and a Mystical Greenman. Thanks out there for the trades.

congrats my friend! B) The imagine peace and all the things that might follow the coin are amazing and the coin is a beautiful one!

Mystical Greenman! The beautiful coin that many desire! :ph34r:

;) Tomorow or the day after... I will close 2 months from the cointest I won and the price was the Mystical green man and its pathtag! I know that Greenman send the coin and pathtag right after the cointest, but... I am afraid that it was lost! :D I will still wait for a week but chances are getting less and less... Of course it is not Mystical Greenmans fault! Not at all!!

It has to do with the post offices!! :D

Can you imagine? I knew about the coin, but I am wondering... if there were other coins like that and I didn't know that were coming... and got lost?? Oh! ;) and I am not talking only for me, but for everybody!!!

you are so lucky to get the greenman, the closest ill ever get to that awesome coin is that im green with envy

you are so lucky to get the greenman, the closest ill ever get to that awesome coin is that im green with envy

ditto

ditto

That Mystical Greenman is one great coin. Congrats!!!

contrats on all your new coins! the imagine mystery coin is one of the most special out there, both in message and in design.

when you say mystical greenman, are you talking about the all gold greenman coin? or the mystery greenman?

lara

contrats on all your new coins! the imagine mystery coin is one of the most special out there, both in message and in design.

when you say mystical greenman, are you talking about the all gold greenman coin? or the mystery greenman?

lara

:laughing:

I meant the one with the epoxy coating, not the golden 3D one.

Edited because the back isn't supposed to be shown...? Someone needs to tell the person who posted that image; I took it right off the forum page and am unable to edit it.

Sorry.

Edited by ATMouse

lara

:laughing:

picture deleted on request

so did i, but im also after the gold greenman....somehow

Edited by paganfrog

Received a package the other day. Wow, I thought....I hadn't ordered anything lately or bought off ebay. Could it be??? MY VERY FIRST EVER RANDOM COIN?!! :lol: And it arrived just in time for my birthday! I was so excited to tear open the package and find the lovely peace/dove coin. Thank you, thank you to the mystery sender (LOVE the mailing label from Ima Gine Peace....)

4741859525_e879a17afb.jpg

Received a package the other day. Wow, I thought....I hadn't ordered anything lately or bought off ebay. Could it be??? MY VERY FIRST EVER RANDOM COIN?!! :lol: And it arrived just in time for my birthday! I was so excited to tear open the package and find the lovely peace/dove coin. Thank you, thank you to the mystery sender (LOVE the mailing label from Ima Gine Peace....)

4741859525_e879a17afb.jpg

really lovely.

congratzs

A couple of days ago, I received a letter from Vanelle! Inside there were her lovely non trackable coin which I loved so much, a beautiful Kansas Sunshine 2008 in blue (didn't know that version! IS is a LE?) And an amazing GCC March 2006, cache hunters geocoin!!!! That coin was out the month I have my birthday!! I was 31 back then and.. I didn't even know what geocaching is! I was just seeing tourists in strange places like mountains etc and I was wondering what these crazy tourists do!!! :grin: Now I am one of them... and I love it!!! :lol:

WOW!! What a surprise and what a gift!!! Thank you so much Kim!! :lol:

You are so sweet, generous and kind!!! :lol:

A couple of days ago, I received a letter from Vanelle! Inside there were her lovely non trackable coin which I loved so much, a beautiful Kansas Sunshine 2008 in blue (didn't know that version! IS is a LE?) And an amazing GCC March 2006, cache hunters geocoin!!!! That coin was out the month I have my birthday!! I was 31 back then and.. I didn't even know what geocaching is! I was just seeing tourists in strange places like mountains etc and I was wondering what these crazy tourists do!!! B) Now I am one of them... and I love it!!! :)

WOW!! What a surprise and what a gift!!! Thank you so much Kim!! :laughing:

You are so sweet, generous and kind!!! :laughing:

You are very welcome. Glad to know the package got there safely.

We were gifted a very special coin today, this is not the first one we ever received, The first one was stolen. Thank You McClure Family for the very nice surprise and making my sad days turn into sunshining days:) Not having this coin in my possesion for a year and a half, I am so glad that I pray and now I believe that prayers do come true. You were so nice to send me a Imagine Peace Dove Geocoin. We have never met but your Awesome, I cannot Thank You Enough. Hugs to you and it was a very generous thing for you to do for me.