What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Not quite done for the day yet...about 10 minutes ago my doorbell rang, and luvs2walk were standing outside with a coin to give me, a gift from luvs2walk and PaRacers...

IMG_0002_NEW-1-2.jpg

Luvs2walk got me started in geocaching a few years ago, not too ong after my wife was killed. I met up with PaRacers not too long after. This is a very special coin for me, because of the people it came from, and the thought behind it. I'm very pleased to be able to share a picture of this coin and pin with you. I'm sure Kathy and Logan are pleased also.

ILYK

Not quite done for the day yet...about 10 minutes ago my doorbell rang, and luvs2walk were standing outside with a coin to give me, a gift from luvs2walk and PaRacers...

IMG_0002_NEW-1-2.jpg

Luvs2walk got me started in geocaching a few years ago, not too ong after my wife was killed. I met up with PaRacers not too long after. This is a very special coin for me, because of the people it came from, and the thought behind it. I'm very pleased to be able to share a picture of this coin and pin with you. I'm sure Kathy and Logan are pleased also.

ILYK

Isn't lovely to have great friends, they seem to reach out at the right time :unsure: Lovely coins drneal

IMG_0002_NEW-1-2.jpg

ILYK

that is so nice :unsure: and Congratulations to you drneal. We wouldn't be the same without you.

Time to try to catch up. I was fortunate enough to do a lot of trading at the ASP Geobash a few weeks ago, along with a trip to the event store...

The group coins:

IMG_NEW_0003-1.jpg

Trades and store purchases:

IMG_NEW_0001-2.jpg

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

All coins were placed in my mailbox today, and sanforized for your protection!

ILYK

ok i'll bite...what are the owl/bat coins? I really like them!

IMG_0002_NEW-1-2.jpg

ILYK

that is so nice :unsure: and Congratulations to you drneal. We wouldn't be the same without you.

Congrats!

Time to try to catch up. I was fortunate enough to do a lot of trading at the ASP Geobash a few weeks ago, along with a trip to the event store...

The group coins:

IMG_NEW_0003-1.jpg

Trades and store purchases:

IMG_NEW_0001-2.jpg

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

All coins were placed in my mailbox today, and sanforized for your protection!

ILYK

Congrates Dr. Neal. There are some great mystery coins in.

Best regards René

IMG_0002_NEW-1-2.jpg

ILYK

What a nice thing to do ;) and congratulations on all your finds too :angry:

2 purchases...

IMG_NEW-2-6.jpg

ILYK

Whats the name of the train coin? I have a father-in-law that is big into trains and I have gotten him some train geocoins in the past. :ph34r:

It's a Butler Freeport Historic Geo-Trail Geocoin..I can see if any more are available if anyone is interested.

ILYK

I've been in a bit of a grump today so I thought looking through my coins might help my mood.

I haven't really been keeping up with taking pics of my newest coins but I needed to get in here and post some of my newest acquisitions...because, well, I just love 'em! lol!

Not the best picture 'cause it's night here, but here are the coins I bought at Spring Fling Mega yesterday and a couple you all know well from around here. :laughing:

ce9a7e2e-c0c0-468b-a777-e0e3f942409e.jpg

I've been in a bit of a grump today so I thought looking through my coins might help my mood.

I haven't really been keeping up with taking pics of my newest coins but I needed to get in here and post some of my newest acquisitions...because, well, I just love 'em! lol!

Not the best picture 'cause it's night here, but here are the coins I bought at Spring Fling Mega yesterday and a couple you all know well from around here. :D

U got urself some really nice coins there... Hope they managed to brighten ur day or night in this case ;)

Not the best picture 'cause it's night here, but here are the coins I bought at Spring Fling Mega yesterday and a couple you all know well from around here. :D

whats the coin on the bottom?

ILYK

ILYK

That's a new one by Landsharkz that they made for the Spring Fling Mega in Central Ontario this past weekend. It's quite pretty!

Not the best picture 'cause it's night here, but here are the coins I bought at Spring Fling Mega yesterday and a couple you all know well from around here. :)

ILYK

That's a new one by Landsharkz that they made for the Spring Fling Mega in Central Ontario this past weekend. It's quite pretty!

Does it have a name? And, how about the green coin upper left?

Not the best picture 'cause it's night here, but here are the coins I bought at Spring Fling Mega yesterday and a couple you all know well from around here. :)

ILYK

Does it have a name? And, how about the green coin upper left?

Sorry, I didn't actually ask Chris the name...I was too excited! I figure it would show up on their site eventually - I will post again when I know.

The other one I do know...South Nation Conservation 2010.

ILYK

I don't know what the name is either, but Landsharkz produced a version for every event they are attending this year. That one would be the COG version. I get to see the Maritime Geobash version in a few weeks! I think the other two must be the Scotland Mega and Geowoodstock.

I've been seeking this one for a looong time. I don't know why I never posted in the trade thread before. Within two weeks of posting there I had the trade made and the coin in my mailbox!

Now I can show it to the Lost Geeks at the next event. Oddly enough, he doesn't have one of his own coins anymore. :)

mailbox20100615.jpg

I've been seeking this one for a looong time. I don't know why I never posted in the trade thread before. Within two weeks of posting there I had the trade made and the coin in my mailbox!

Now I can show it to the Lost Geeks at the next event. Oddly enough, he doesn't have one of his own coins anymore. :)

mailbox20100615.jpg

Well, that's purdy.

Yesterday a BIG surprise :) New World Order comes to Australia during World Cup!

Thank you mystercoins!!

021.jpg

019.jpg

And coins from the last couple of weeks:

AuntieNae copper :laughing:

Pax L'il Buck :laughing:

Norman (Thanks Ray!)

GCC May 2010 (Did you notice that if you turn it on it's side the middle of the 'G' is a cross)

022.jpg

Also, Congrats to DaFunkyFrogs..that's some heavy metal you got there in the mail. I LOVE the mailer :laughing: