What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I realized that I haven’t posted any coin purchases or trades for a very long time, shame on me but then again drneal has kept you all busy looking at his :P:)

So here are just a few shots of what has gone thru my mailbox in the past month and a half :P

005-8.jpg

003-8.jpg

009-1.jpg018.jpg

and last but not least 10 Year trades received

002-17.jpg

With the Ontario :laughing:

Thanks to Moozer for a 10 Years! coin. Actually got it last week, but been busy and forgot to post. I couldn't get one made for our 10 Year event - no real coin collectors in my neck of the weeds, er, woods. Need to ask what version it is. Very pretty and with black/red roulette wheel colors in the center. Will try and get a pic up.

Haven't contributed much to this thread of late so I'm happy to make an addition....

First off a GAZILLION THANKS to the Carpe Diem Mystery Coin giver. It came at a time when I needed cheering up and it did just that. I will have to take it's message to heart.... thank you, thank you.

Tonya, thanks for the trade.

Carpediem.jpgCoinmail_5-25-10.jpg

AWESOME droo. any cheering up is a great thing, helps one get through the rough times.

the past couple of days have been nice. nothing spectacular, but coins i have wanted for a while. unfortunately, these will be my last coin purchases - one more coming in. losing one's job makes coin buying not a good idea.

front: coinfusion BN; Square D22 quahog - handmade coin, this is #10, pewter i think; luminous energy satin silver and dancing fool. i love what it says on this coin, "those who dance are thought mad by those who hear not the music.

i have to agree with that sentiment.

front

4646221784_0530ea34a6_o.jpg

back:

4645607513_087118f8eb_o.jpg

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Haven't contributed much to this thread of late so I'm happy to make an addition....

First off a GAZILLION THANKS to the Carpe Diem Mystery Coin giver. It came at a time when I needed cheering up and it did just that. I will have to take it's message to heart.... thank you, thank you.

Tonya, thanks for the trade.

Carpediem.jpgCoinmail_5-25-10.jpg

Man... I just can't get enough of that carpe diem coin. Congrats!

Just returned from a very successful trip to Pennsylvania with a stop for ASPG V which I must add was hugely successful and well run. Ran into a few cachers, names you may have heard of and did some trading :(

Big thanks to drneal and Sparticus06 for the trades and friendship you've shown. here is a picture of the haul

004-7.jpg

also awaiting me at home was a trade I was waiting for from, Lucecitka thank you for the 10 Year Czech Event coin

015.jpg

also a few purchased coins "Dorsetgal & GeoDog" along with "Miner's Lamp" (my Dad worked the gold mines in Northern Ontario) and the "South Wales Golfers" coin :)

today!

6zrqfn.jpg

what do you think about this one?

I think I like it! :) What is it and where can it be purchased? :(

CF30

As far as I know they are sold out, only by the Portuguese community, since only 80 units were made

but I am contacting the owner to see if he have more.. I will keep you update

Edited by t@ndre

today!

2dmfsq1.jpg

what do you think about this one?

I love the elegant simplicity of the drawings and overall coin design.... beautiful.

looks like something you would find on porcelin...wonderful coin!

ILYK

From the owner I got the information that the coin is sold out, all the 80 units were sold

I got 2 ;)

It is an amazing coin for sure! So delicate!!! Excellent job! :-)

It is like porcelain or... like the beautiful mosaics of the area.... ;)

Hmm... only 80 were made... and the coin has its own icon!!! So... there is only this BN version and... it is LE! :laughing:

My friend T@ndre!!! you did good and got 2 coins! :)

Oh... I hope you saw that I used your info about the coin to update my posts in the Plnauta thread... :laughing: I hope that is ok! :laughing:

It is an amazing coin for sure! So delicate!!! Excellent job! :-)

It is like porcelain or... like the beautiful mosaics of the area.... ;)

Hmm... only 80 were made... and the coin has its own icon!!! So... there is only this BN version and... it is LE! :)

My friend T@ndre!!! you did good and got 2 coins! :)

Oh... I hope you saw that I used your info about the coin to update my posts in the Plnauta thread... :laughing: I hope that is ok! :laughing:

no problem on that!

let me know if you need any more relevant information :laughing:

BTW if you win the cointest I guess you will receive one of this :)

good luck!