What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I haven't felt well for the past week and was delighted to find three mailers in my box. One was a personal from E&C +3 and his pathtag for fantasy football. I also received a Love Paws from Laval K9. Sivota said that "spring is in the air" and sent me a satin gold Parrolet coin to prove it! Many thanks to you guys. Forgive me but I just can't get up enough energy to take the pictures.....

Edited by LadyBee4T

I thought this club coin was really well done....

heartcoin.jpg

And these came from the one and only..... thanks for the trade Doc.

Drnealtrade.jpg

Wow, I love that heart coin! And I am really curious about the Salem, Ore coin-is it trackable? When was it minted, do you know? I would love to see the other side of it.

non trackable...Arls daddy...here's the other side

IMG_0002-1.jpg

ILYK

Today in my mailbox I found some Luck & Protection!! :shocked: I have to say that this is one awesomely gorgeous coin!! I don't have time to post a picture - I have to be at work in half an hour- but I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to whom ever sent me this coin!!! :blink: I love it!!! :blink:

CF30

Congrates to get this great coin.

This is one of the coins i would realy love to get.

This is on my seeking list the most important coin.

I crossed my fingers that some wan´t to trade ore send it per mail ,-)

I hope to get this coin sometimes.

Greetings René

Today in my mailbox I found some Luck & Protection!! :laughing: I have to say that this is one awesomely gorgeous coin!! I don't have time to post a picture - I have to be at work in half an hour- but I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to whom ever sent me this coin!!! :ph34r: I love it!!! :laughing:

CF30

I have one too I found in one of my caches when doing maintenance just before Christmas. Lucky you...and me, that's a beautiful mystery coin :)

Edited by Turlutortue

some purchases, a great trade from droo, and a special coin gifted me for Valentine's Day...my thanks for giving a holiday I loved celebrating with Kathy a little more meaning for me this year.

IMG-2-1.jpg

ILYK

edited to add, I know she would have loved to wear this.

Edited by drneal

Some great coins today!

IMG_NEW-2-9.jpg

ILYK

Nice coins!!! :laughing: A navy Captain???? :) Lovely!!!

Oh! More cooties!! :laughing: How many different colors exist??? I am wondering... are these only one side coins? I mean on the other side you can only see the tracking number??

The other Canadian micro.... is oval shaped? It is not round... right???

I forgot to post here for what I received yesterday!!!

I got 2 letters! Kini_ont sent me the inuksuk coin I won in one of his cointests! It was in camo colors and it is amazing!!!! It is probably the most beautiful inuksuk!!! WOW!! There was a little inuksuk with it...extra (error cut) Thank you so much Ted!!! :laughing:

The second letter... actually parsell was a surprise one!!! Sivota sent me some coins... some amazing coins!!!! OH!!!! Thank you so much Marit!!!

I was speechless!!! Why?? :laughing:

The coins were: The Dutch rider geocoin in blacknickel / silver (LE), the Figueira da Foz 2008 geocoin, in polished gold (XLE), The Pre-historic log book of Coa Valley in black nickel / polished nickel, and last... an amazing coin!!!!!!! A real jewell in my collection!!! the Cosmolabe geocoin in Antique bronze!!! WOW!! this is a big coin and everything is moving!!!! In both sides!!! IT is like a real astrolabe!!! I mean it is like it works for real!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!!

My dear Marit!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I really do not know what to say!!!

I wish I could post a photo but... :)

Just a Canada Post flyer saying there was a package today - but I wasn't home. 'You can pick it up tomorrow' it said..... :)

Now, what is it? My Damselflys? A porcelin coin?? Can't wait.. :laughing:

Porcelin it is!!! :laughing:

What a beauty.

I will have to post a picture with her two friends!!

yesterday i come home and there was a package from USA............

it was from a DEAR DEAR FRIEND and i was suprise that i got a package........

anyway in the package was CANDY ohhhhh my FAVORITE USA CANDY :):laughing:

and there was a sweet card with SWEET WORDZZZZZZZZ and COFFEE........

jepp OREGON COFFEE and a COIN a TSUN TURTLE .............

WAUWIEEEEEEEEEEE SO SO SO SO BEAUTIFULL TURTLE :laughing::D

here the piczzzzzzzzzz of the package.......

claireenmopskeee007.jpg

i do post just now cause i wanted to let you all know that i`m drinking now the USA OREGON COFFEE and i LOVE IT........

jepp me that is learning USA thingzzzzzzzz for JUNE B):D:D

Just a Canada Post flyer saying there was a package today - but I wasn't home. 'You can pick it up tomorrow' it said..... :(

Now, what is it? My Damselflys? A porcelin coin?? Can't wait.. :D

Porcelin it is!!! :)

What a beauty.

I will have to post a picture with her two friends!!

Yes, Please do! :o

Here ya go Bernice. They are beauties!! :D Mounted in Landsharkz new bamboo stand.

SANY0391.jpg

we have a lovely day at the mailbox today. a trade netted the tri-tone luminous energy - one of the coins i really loved and wanted to replace! thanks karen! this side is actually silver on black nickel. the other is gold on black. a stunning coin.

the spring duck came today too! after i sold most of my collection, i was pretty fed up with coins and trading so i gave most all my left-over coins to a friend getting into coins. that included the spring duck! she never could figure out why i sent that one since i have been into yellow duckies for a while. so she sent it back to me today, in a little easter mission. how cool is that. :-)

a cacher tag which is such a lovely little coin in jewel tones and a few sunriver sunburst coins rounded out the day. an astro solar elcipse came in and is going right out again, so i didn't photograph that one. i never seem to get a good shot of the sunburst as it is so much prettier than the pic.

4407600409_8a2b68fd66_o.jpg

rsg

we have a lovely day at the mailbox today. a trade netted the tri-tone luminous energy - one of the coins i really loved and wanted to replace! thanks karen! this side is actually silver on black nickel. the other is gold on black. a stunning coin.

the spring duck came today too! after i sold most of my collection, i was pretty fed up with coins and trading so i gave most all my left-over coins to a friend getting into coins. that included the spring duck! she never could figure out why i sent that one since i have been into yellow duckies for a while. so she sent it back to me today, in a little easter mission. how cool is that. :-)

a cacher tag which is such a lovely little coin in jewel tones and a few sunriver sunburst coins rounded out the day. an astro solar elcipse came in and is going right out again, so i didn't photograph that one. i never seem to get a good shot of the sunburst as it is so much prettier than the pic.

rsg

what's the name of the coins at the bottom of your post...very nicely done!

ILYK

rsg

what's the name of the coins at the bottom of your post...very nicely done!

ILYK

that is the sunriver sunburst coin, last year's event coin. it is REALLY pretty. i posted a better pic of it awhile back and i was just sitting here thinking i should photograph it again for this thread.

lara

wowser!

yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is the world-famous AuntieNae coin i have been looking for forEVER! and a couple of surprise gifts, i am thinking that is a poker chip on the left - with a duck! and a very cool pathtag from TeamEccs21. wonderful treasures all. two ducks in one day!

thanks to karen for facilitating the trade and teameccs21 for the other end of the trade and for the pathtags. y'all just made my day.

hasn't this been just the best week?

lara

After a really bad day at work....the whole week had been that way.....I walked down to the mail box...I telecommute..and yes, that is way nice but....you still going to have those days......so I walked down to the mailbox...in hopes....there might be a package....and there was....I almost used my teeth to rip it open...darn it why didn't I bring some scissors with me!!!finally poked a finger thru and ripped it open...

I danced up the driveway....I ran back into the office and then we started the party

b08d6178-fa1b-4441-969d-abdb4d727d17.jpg

The whole gang came out and the Happy Feet Band started and the hoppers came on down and even the ET jumped down from his spot on the desk to welcome them to the group!!!

d71e8bb7-203f-4649-b17e-5f9af04adc75.jpg

Thanks Tsun.....the Kokopelli was won by the RED TICKET...wahoo...luck me...and the blue pearl cache hopper ....because Tsun said I was a posting fool....hee hee

Edited by kdlutz41

A bubble mailer came today that I wasn't expecting. To my surprise and delight, I had received my red ticket Anasazi from tsun!!

It's beautiful, and easily my new favorite Anasazi. Many, many thanks tsun :D

4409904564_0e18045889_m.jpg

Beautiful coins and excellent combination of colors!!!! WOW!!! Congrats my friend! :)

wowser!

yes, ladies and gentlemen, that is the world-famous AuntieNae coin i have been looking for forEVER! and a couple of surprise gifts, i am thinking that is a poker chip on the left - with a duck! and a very cool pathtag from TeamEccs21. wonderful treasures all. two ducks in one day!

thanks to karen for facilitating the trade and teameccs21 for the other end of the trade and for the pathtags. y'all just made my day.

hasn't this been just the best week?

lara

Lara,

I am glad both the luminous energy and Auntie Nae coins had safe journeys. Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you to Teameccs21 and FrodoB for trading with me so Lara could add these coins to her collection.

Karen

I must admit I have been lazy not posting here. A few days ago when I was feeling real sad and had a extra low day I heard the sound of the mail in the doorslip and went to get it. There were an envelope with some familiar handwriting yet I didn´t really recognize it. Opened it up and inside is this Luck and protection coin, wow did I need that!! It almost made my tears come out, no note and no adress so thank you very much you secret joybringer!!

I also got a nice package with "happystuff" from The Netherlands. Thank you very much!! Also in right time to cheer me up.

Feels like I have got something more but forgot what. Hmm, must blame the stomachsickness we all have had this week(end).

Thank you all!!!

grodan Karin