What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

not nutella, but some trades and a purchase in my PO box today...The Vanelle coins are great, the personal coin is my favorite!

IMG_NEW-2-9.jpg

ILYK

I can see Roughneck Rendezvous geocoin in the picture. What is its official Groundspeak name?

Finally activated the coin tonight...Groundspeak call it the Octowells Geocoin.

ILYK
Edited by drneal

not nutella, but some trades and a purchase in my PO box today...The Vanelle coins are great, the personal coin is my favorite!

IMG_NEW-2-9.jpg

ILYK

I can see Roughneck Rendezvous geocoin in the picture. What is its official Groundspeak name?

Finally activate the coin tonight...Groundspeak call it the Octowells Geocoin.

ILYK

you know how excited you get when you received an envelope in the mail addressed to you, from you? one came friday and i was bouncing around all over the place. it could be bell witch, or it could be the new copper reaper!

but wait, as i looked closer at the envelope i realized the handwriting was mine and the postmark was just down the road 30 miles.

sigh. my disappointment was palpable.

but, it was a nice coin. the event coin from the NASA Goldstone tour and dinner. i had attended the dinner and addressed an envelope to myself for the late arriving geocoin

the satellite is one of the arrays at goldstone facility tracking deep space missions. it is a very cool place.

the coin front is pretty neat, with glow in the dark stars. the back has 3D relief of the mars rover.

4339301592_e964848b17_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

I received today a beautiful coin!!!!! It is the Hercules and Athena geocoin!!!

WOW!!!! It is so pretty!!!! It shows the famous ancient Greek potery art, called Red-figure potery! amazing design with great details and it is big!!!!!!

I can not post a photo of my coin after what happent with the thunder, but here is a photo of the coin to see it! :tongue:

hercules.jpg

I received today a beautiful coin!!!!! It is the Hercules and Athena geocoin!!!

WOW!!!! It is so pretty!!!! It shows the famous ancient Greek potery art, called Red-figure potery! amazing design with great details and it is big!!!!!!

I can not post a photo of my coin after what happent with the thunder, but here is a photo of the coin to see it! :tongue:

hercules.jpg

Very cool! Nice coin. Congrats!

I received only one package but it was full of very cool coins. Thanks Grodan & Fiabus! :laughing:

mail11fevr.jpg

CLAIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAUWIEEEEEEE a KANGAROO with a BIRD as a baby never see that before :):laughing:

That kangaroocoin is our new personal, for our daughter. It is called HunnyBunny and is a kangaroo and a parrot because she is never still and she is never quiet. :ph34r: We love her of cource.

grodan Karin

I received only one package but it was full of very cool coins. Thanks Grodan & Fiabus! ;)

mail11fevr.jpg

WAUWIEEEEEEE a KANGAROO with a BIRD as a baby never see that before :D:blink:

That kangaroocoin is our new personal, for our daughter. It is called HunnyBunny and is a kangaroo and a parrot because she is never still and she is never quiet. :P We love her of cource.

grodan Karin

:laughing::P:P:) i like it

I received only one package but it was full of very cool coins. Thanks Grodan & Fiabus! ;)

mail11fevr.jpg

WAUWIEEEEEEE a KANGAROO with a BIRD as a baby never see that before :P:P

Anne, you should know by now that in geocaching anything is possible :laughing:

anything you mean really REALLY anything :):D:blink:

well then i hope that it come treu :P

i received my two large 2.125 inch tengwars today! awesome! well worth the wait!

with that said, is there anyone interested in trading their large 2.125 inch "GOLD ON SILVER - SHINY" for my large 2.125 inch "SILVER ON GOLD - SATIN" ??!! i meant to order a gold on silver edition and i actually checked the wrong box by mistake. if anyone is interested in this trade, please PM me or email through my profile. thanks!

Someone is in BIG trouble (a fella whose name rhymes with Doc and Neal)! Almost 2 months nutella free for me (it's been so hard!)

What do I get in the mail a nice package with a Haggis coin (trade) and

nutella.jpg

LOL..... I even got directions on how to make Doc's SW brownies that requires a whole jar of nutella. Good thing I don't bake because I would probably be sick for 3 days on a nutella brownie high ;) Thanks Doc, lol. Now, how to slowly ration myself and be ok with "falling off the wagon". Guess it's triple over-time on the treadmill for awhile.

Thanks Doc, you're still a sweetie in my book! :huh:

tsun

Someone is in BIG trouble (a fella whose name rhymes with Doc and Neal)! Almost 2 months nutella free for me (it's been so hard!)

What do I get in the mail a nice package with a Haggis coin (trade) and

nutella.jpg

LOL..... I even got directions on how to make Doc's SW brownies that requires a whole jar of nutella. Good thing I don't bake because I would probably be sick for 3 days on a nutella brownie high ;) Thanks Doc, lol. Now, how to slowly ration myself and be ok with "falling off the wagon". Guess it's triple over-time on the treadmill for awhile.

Thanks Doc, you're still a sweetie in my book! :huh:

tsun

So that's where the Nutella went...I wondered what Heine and Maxx were doing with it...bad dogs, bad dogs! I use fresh ground, air dried chile peppers for that recipe.