What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Not another rescue, but these were at the post office today...

IMG_NEW-6-3.jpg

ILYK

Cute snowman. :anibad: Where's he from, Neal ?

Geocoin and Pin Club!

A very cute snowman if I may say so. :) All the way from snowy Sweden. I made the design. Nice to read you liked him. I really like how he looks to be in a hurry, dashing off for FTF-hunt.

To stay on topic I got a bunch of the snowmen also but mine has a blue/yellow scarf since he is from Sweden. :anibad:

All the best.

grodan Karin

IMG_NEW-6-3.jpg

ILYK

What's that first one on the left?

It's the December GCC. It will be in your mailbox shortly sir :) It's called Mindbender, another Mackey special.

The OTHER left!! .... got my snowman - see pic above. :anibad::anibad:

Edited by Droo

IMG_NEW-6-3.jpg

ILYK

It's the December GCC. It will be in your mailbox shortly sir :) It's called Mindbender, another Mackey special.

The OTHER left!! .... got my snowman - see pic above. :anibad::anibad:

Yes, left, right. I'm on board. GCC = GeocoinClub. Not the little snowman, the gear shaped coin with the two tone 3D face.

It's the December GCC. It will be in your mailbox shortly sir :D It's called Mindbender, another Mackey special.

The OTHER left!! .... got my snowman - see pic above. :):anibad:

Yes, left, right. I'm on board. GCC = GeocoinClub. Not the little snowman, the gear shaped coin with the two tone 3D face.

That's the one.... that's the one I'm pointing at .... can't you see me pointing? :anibad:

BTW.... GCC: isn't that the outfit you're with?

It's the December GCC. It will be in your mailbox shortly sir :D It's called Mindbender, another Mackey special.

The OTHER left!! .... got my snowman - see pic above. :):anibad:

That's the one.... that's the one I'm pointing at .... can't you see me pointing? :anibad:

BTW.... GCC: isn't that the outfit you're with?

Oh, the snowman?

IMG_NEW-6-3.jpg

ILYK

Cute snowman. :) Where's he from, Neal ?

Geocoin and Pin Club!

rofl You always get GC&PC before I do. :anibad: Maybe in the next couple days. Thank you, Neal!

I also received the Mindbender in the mail today, along with Doers and Dreamers, Best Friends (thank you Sunset!), 7th US Flag History, Flip For It, Inuksuks in GS colors and stone colors, and track your world marble. These will be the last major purchases coming in for the next two years. :anibad: I'm still waiting for 9 more coins (13 if you include coinswag's coins which I gave up on) but, I won't be able to buy as many coins anymore 'til my new car's paid off.

IMG_NEW-6-3.jpg

ILYK

Cute snowman. :) Where's he from, Neal ?

Geocoin and Pin Club!

rofl You always get GC&PC before I do. :anibad: Maybe in the next couple days. Thank you, Neal!

I also received the Mindbender in the mail today, along with Doers and Dreamers, Best Friends (thank you Sunset!), 7th US Flag History, Flip For It, Inuksuks in GS colors and stone colors, and track your world marble. These will be the last major purchases coming in for the next two years. :anibad: I'm still waiting for 9 more coins (13 if you include coinswag's coins which I gave up on) but, I won't be able to buy as many coins anymore 'til my new car's paid off.

IMG_0002_NEW-1-2.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-4-3.jpg

ILYK

Got one big deliverie from the pony express which well worth the wait

d52defca-c660-4f30-bc18-cfc806c0d97e.jpg

Labrador Wild man

Where'd ya get the Scottish themed coin? I would love to get me one of those :rolleyes: Too funny!

I was just thinking the same. Those Nessie and Haggis coins are just right for the kids to get.

grodan Karin

And the Canadian one too? what coin is that?

Try again...in today's mail...

IMG_NEW-7-2.jpg

ILYK

Way to go Doc..... congrats. Was this the one AG had up on the trading thread? Hmmm, that was weeks ago. Come to think of it the 3 that were up on that thread, though recent, could've been to New Zealand and back since they were spoken for.

Edited by Droo

IMG_NEW-7-2.jpg

ILYK

oh my GOD!!!! WOW!!!!! Congratulations my friend!!!! Was it a gift, a trade or from EBAY? I saw that one was being sold there some days ago!

not the coin from e-bay...in fact that listing was removed

It is surelly a great coin from a great person given to a great person!!! :)

I was reading that moun10bike coins have a hidden code of a special cache....

Ithink it was in V2, but I do not know if this continued in other versions too! :D

Well.. today I was socked! Nope, no letters at all, but I got an email that I was gifted a premium membership for 2010!!! WOW!!

I do not know what to say!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! What did I do to deserve that?? :D It's not my birthday! :D Well... sunsetmeadowlark knows that for sure! :D:rolleyes:

I would like to thank MomsPlace & Sunsetmeadowlark for this great present!!! WOW!!! I love you too my friends!!! :D

IMG_NEW-7-2.jpg

ILYK

oh my GOD!!!! WOW!!!!! Congratulations my friend!!!! Was it a gift, a trade or from EBAY? I saw that one was being sold there some days ago!

not the coin from e-bay...in fact that listing was removed

It is surelly a great coin from a great person given to a great person!!! :lol:

I was reading that moun10bike coins have a hidden code of a special cache....

Ithink it was in V2, but I do not know if this continued in other versions too! :D

Well.. today I was socked! Nope, no letters at all, but I got an email that I was gifted a premium membership for 2010!!! WOW!!

I do not know what to say!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! What did I do to deserve that?? :wub: It's not my birthday! :D Well... sunsetmeadowlark knows that for sure! ;):blink:

I would like to thank MomsPlace & Sunsetmeadowlark for this great present!!! WOW!!! I love you too my friends!!! :D

THEY DID THIS FOR ME AS WELL A FEW MONTHS AGO,, I WAS SOOOO SUSPRIZED. so i sent them a special coin, for christmas, sun, mailed me and said she was gonna put it under the tree for mom, and i hoped she like it! never herd.

also id like to mention i wasent sure where to post this but while im here...someone over christmas, sent Zariah 30 bucks to wal-mart online, they named them selfs "forum friend",, so im not sure who, has done this but Thank you very very much. were waiting to have some extra money mto add so we can get her something nice. but this was super thoughtful and nice of you Forum friend!!!

Today was a GOOD mail day. ;)

4252168901_04b24d8c02_o.jpg

How on Eartha did you get one of those?!!! Did you win it from the monthly draw or did you trade for it?

It is very high on my wish list! :blink:

Some of my goodies which arrived in the mail box...025.jpg

As you can see some new traders and a really nice Christmas gift from Landsharkz...thanks Chris and Helen!

Also cointest winnings from fordfreak, cheers Mate!

IMG_NEW-7-2.jpg

ILYK

awesome! congrats dr. neal!

i wonder what ever happened to the moun10bike geocoin someone was trying to sell on ebay?! the auction was ended early and abruptly. poof! :blink: by the way, did anyone happen to see the commemorative coin they flipped for the opening of the national football game between Texas and Alabama tonight?! it was quite impressive! i sure would love to see that in my mailbox, but it might not fit inside! ;)

Today was a GOOD mail day. ;)

4252168901_04b24d8c02_o.jpg

How on Eartha did you get one of those?!!! Did you win it from the monthly draw or did you trade for it?

It is very high on my wish list! :blink:

I got it directly from DeLorme for helping with something. I was surprised since they had already sent me the 3D version of Eartha.

IMG_NEW-7-2.jpg

ILYK

awesome! congrats dr. neal!

i wonder what ever happened to the moun10bike geocoin someone was trying to sell on ebay?! the auction was ended early and abruptly. poof! :blink: by the way, did anyone happen to see the commemorative coin they flipped for the opening of the national football game between Texas and Alabama tonight?! it was quite impressive! i sure would love to see that in my mailbox, but it might not fit inside! ;)

Commemorative coin?? what coin??? Real coin or geocoin??? Hmm.. where can I see photos of it?? :wub:

I do not know who was selling the moun10bike coin....

Aren't all these coins activated and moun10bike is the owner??? So... how can be sold??? Even if we take as a gift, or we win a coin that its status is like that.... we are the keepers... not the owners so we can seel it... Am I correct?? :lol:

So probably Moun10bike stoped the auction! :D

The rest of the week's coin...thanks to tekkguy for a great trade, the Geocaching the appalachian trail coin, a german shepherd puppy pound, a Johann Strauss, vienna Geocoin, The Roth's, a susnset butterfly (beautiful coin!) Devil's Tower benchmarkan, Li'l Dreamer (I guess I get hollered at if I call it and A&E coin :P ,) Got hit with a yellow snowball, and a special Idaho 2009 geocoin...1/3)

IMG_NEW-1-1.jpg

Oh, and there was one other coin, but that was an earlier post!

ILYK

Commemorative coin?? what coin??? Real coin or geocoin??? Hmm.. where can I see photos of it?? :anibad:

someone uploaded a video! here is the link...(the coin is visible at 00:30 of the video):

no, it is not a geocoin, but it is quite impressive! there is another coin commemorating this football game that is being sold on ebay, but it is NOT the same coin that you see on this video. the one used during the coin toss at the game must be very rare and quite expensive! :P

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

Commemorative coin?? what coin??? Real coin or geocoin??? Hmm.. where can I see photos of it?? B)

someone uploaded a video! here is the link...(the coin is visible at 00:30 of the video):

no, it is not a geocoin, but it is quite impressive! there is another coin commemorating this football game that is being sold on ebay, but it is NOT the same coin that you see on this video. the one used during the coin toss at the game must be very rare and quite expensive! :P

WOW!!!! Beautiful coin or medal... :anibad:

I have the feeling that it is made of Silver!!!! Sure it is rare and expensive!

In the mail box this week from Cache_in_hand and thank you for the cute pathtag as well :P

002-11.jpg

Got the Compass Rose as well

005-6.jpg

and just a few days ago fingers crossed and I met for a swap of three coins B) at a local timmies

007-8.jpg

Thank you fingers crossed for the trade and for the coffee and your company :anibad:

Edited by kini_ont

In the mail box this week from Cache_in_hand and thank you for the cute pathtag as well :P

002-11.jpg

Got the Compass Rose as well

005-6.jpg

and just a few days ago fingers crossed and I met for a swap of three coins B) at a local timmies

007-8.jpg

Thank you fingers crossed for the trade and for the coffee and your company :anibad:

Great coins...my favorite is the AGT Elk, but I'm a little biased!

ILYK

007-8.jpg

Thank you fingers crossed for the trade and for the coffee and your company :)

ILYK

:P:lol::D

I'll be down in your neck of the woods in May, hope to do a few of the chiro caches there B) maybe drop an Inuksuk coin as well B)

007-8.jpg

Thank you fingers crossed for the trade and for the coffee and your company :)

ILYK

:P:lol::D

I'll be down in your neck of the woods in May, hope to do a few of the chiro caches there B) maybe drop an Inuksuk coin as well B)

e-mail when the time gets closer...I'll try to meet up with you!

I'm glad you like it! :) It's one I designed. So, perhaps I should know this, but what makes a coin designated as a "personal"?

It is a personal message for me, but it doesn't have my caching name on it. It's trackable, and I made some to sell, and I've been trading some as well.

That particular version I only made 25 of, and I'm out. :)

ILYK.... it is a great and sweet message!!! :blink:

Today I received 3 Christmas cards (the post office probably is trying to beat the World delay record!) and the Hunny Bunny geocoin from Grodan & Fiabus! :) What a lovely geocoin!!! The cards were from Grodan & Fiabus, from Catsnfish and from Lt Thomson, a Friend of mine, a geocacher from Germany! :D Thank you so much my dear friends!!!!!! :D

***** Please.... if anyone sent me an email today, please, is it possible to resend it? A strange but tiny problem in my PC was the reason that even if I saw that had some emails unread and some were still coming, I lost them without reading them! So, I do not know who send etc...! :huh: Thank you! :anicute:

Edited by GATOULIS