What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I was happy to see the mailman yesterday.... though he didn't look happy to be seen out in the rain!! We're a little weather wimpy out his way. Thanks WSR. (btw.... really enjoyed the postcard of Mt Whitney and the Abalama Hills)

Scan_Lomo2kachekidsfb.jpg

Edited by Droo

A quick post before bed. I received my Blood Drop coin yesterday, along with a card with a most wonderful surprise inside...as the holidays draw closer I remain thankful to the people I have had the opportunity to trade with, and continue to trade with, made purchases from , and even met, since I became involved with geocoin collecting. Dave Ulmer, Jeremy Irish, Moun10bike, and the staff of Groundspeak should be proud of what they have offered us.

IMG_0013_NEW-1.jpg

ILYK
Edited by drneal
A quick post before bed. I received my Blood Drop coin yesterday, along with a card with a most wonderful surprise inside...as the holidays draw closer I remain thankful to the people I have had the opportunity to trade with, and continue to trade with, made purchases from , and even met, since I became involved with geocoin collecting. Dave Ulmer, Jeremy Irish, Moun10bike, and the staff of Groundspeak should be proud of what they have offered us.

IMG_0013_NEW-1.jpg

ILYK

Hey Neal, Very Nice loot you received, We are crossing our fingers we can trade for these as well, contacted the owner that made these pretties, all we can do now is wait and hope to hear from them. Merry Christmas Our Friend and Hope you have a safe, joyous and Healthy New Years. From our house to yours.

In my Saturday mailbox was what could well be the record setter for recycled bubble mailers:

a29e8eb5-249a-4f60-b44b-be4c6033bbfb.jpg

It had been used at least 5 time (evidenced by all the return address stickers and customs stickers and stamp parts and such. Then I used it to send to 007BigD (star sticker) and he wrote the "not yet" on the star sticker and mailed it back to me. This mailer really ought to get some sort of award for service !!

Oh, the contents? You want to know what was in this record setting mailer?

It was just one of the coins that I have wanted forever and ever and ever.

Greenback 2008

2206d092-37d3-4770-a012-ccb7776a2c00.jpg

In my Saturday mailbox was what could well be the record setter for recycled bubble mailers:

It had been used at least 5 time (evidenced by all the return address stickers and customs stickers and stamp parts and such. Then I used it to send to 007BigD (star sticker) and he wrote the "not yet" on the star sticker and mailed it back to me. This mailer really ought to get some sort of award for service !!

Greenback 2008

This Greenback 2008 looks extrem nice. I would love to get also one of them.

Congrates to receiving this great coin.

Many thanks for posting the picture.

Greatings René

Greenback 2008

I adore this coin! Congratulations on both the coin and winning the Most Recycled Mailer award! :laughing: