What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Hey guys... Havnt been on in awhile, but I received my red and silver Celtic tree... And somebody sent me a tribal sun... I just wanted to thank whoever sent that. I really appreciate that. I will post pictures later.... At work on iPhone.... Thanks guys!

iPhone takes great pics.

today in the post to my suprise

917c424e-e782-45d7-84eb-9561ff520111.jpg

i had spoken to LWM a few weeks ago when i recieved 3 coins to distribute as part of the using the world release register.

I like his coin and asked how i could get one for my collection and he told me the only way was to trade,

To my suprise today in the post as a Cristmas/Thankyou i got one, it will take pride of place in my collection

Thankyou LWM

today in the post to my suprise

917c424e-e782-45d7-84eb-9561ff520111.jpg

i had spoken to LWM a few weeks ago when i recieved 3 coins to distribute as part of the using the world release register.

I like his coin and asked how i could get one for my collection and he told me the only way was to trade,

To my suprise today in the post as a Cristmas/Thankyou i got one, it will take pride of place in my collection

Thankyou LWM

hey i got one of these great coins too from LWM for dropping some of his coins into caches near where i live also. thanks for the awesome coin my friend :)

ok.... here is a pic of the tribal sun that came in the mail yesterday and the celtic tree and copy that I made. -Goose

112113f3-71f8-4fce-8fd9-509147576219.jpg

yeah... the iphone isn't exactly the most user friendly when uploading pics via 3g. These were taken on the iphone because my fiance has the camera.

Edited by goosefraba1

Last week mail:

Personals from Write shop Robert

Native american indian totem, raven in AG and AS from Pabloturtle

Celtic tree of life 2 tone copper mystery color version XLE, from Pabloturtle

2009 BC

yesterday and today's mail:

Chickahominy's personal in copper

Whitebear 2006 and Skunked! XLE, Adoptions from Tennessee Jed

BrokenW's personal in copper

Groningen geocoin to be released in Japan in march from Team Van Stoffelen

Unity dragon XLE copper from Savoy

ET GW6 2008, trade from Crazy Bear and Honey

Lots of coins came in last week too, trades for the santa missions and birthday mission (of course I can't talk about them....) Thanks to all who accepted my trade offers.

Edited by Turlutortue
Finally got some coinmail!! Though I'm not at all happy with the muddiness of pics of the AK coins.... they're really shiny and gold IRL.

Coinmail.jpg

What is that coin top right/bird?

I love it!!!!!!

Eagle618 available for purchase at the same site as the Alaska coins. See this thread for info.

eagle618frt230.gifeagle618bk230.gif

Edited by Toojin

I got a bunch during the past week. :D

95d6e685-1cf7-4027-91df-695f9df87242.jpg

1 x X-mas Geocoin 2009 - Two Tone (Satin Black Nickel / Satin Gold)

1 x Book of Kells - Satin Gold with Satin Silver

1 x Zero Milestone Benchmark

1 x Geocoin Club November 2009 (Misty Silver / Antique Silver)

2 x Groundspeak Wherigo

2 x Police Call Box

1 x Look Twice Motorcycle - White Edition! - :) Thanks Robert!!! :)

f74b94ba-0777-4287-ac68-ec373e1eb4d0.jpg

This really cool white Look Twice Geocoin is a prize from the "LOOK TWICE" Contest. and it arrived along with a very nice note from Robert, written on a Postcard from Mount Whitney. Thanks again Robert!!! :D

I got a bunch during the past week. :)

f74b94ba-0777-4287-ac68-ec373e1eb4d0.jpg

This really cool white Look Twice Geocoin is a prize from the "LOOK TWICE" Contest. and it arrived along with a very nice note from Robert, written on a Postcard from Mount Whitney. Thanks again Robert!!! :)

Nice pic of Mt Whitney.... not bad winnings either!!

My Birthday Mission was in my mailbox today!!! It contained candy---(yeah chocolate) and 2 pathtags,plus a sig coin and 2 geocoins...An Albino Cache Hopper and a Fortune Favors the Bold gold and Purple coin. Plus a Santa ornament and a guardian angel coin and a 7 in 1 pocket tool(knife) oh yeah and a geo pin!

120-1.jpg

My Birthday Mission was in my mailbox today!!! It contained candy---(yeah chocolate) and 2 pathtags,plus a sig coin and 2 geocoins...An Albino Cache Hopper and a Fortune Favors the Bold gold and Purple coin. Plus a Santa ornament and a guardian angel coin and a 7 in 1 pocket tool(knife) oh yeah and a geo pin!

Congrats on your Guardian Angel Coin....that is neat they gave you one! Hope you had a great day!

What a great way to start up the week ;)

mail7dec.jpg

Trades from kini_ont and a few purchases.

What is the top right geocoin?

Also..I love your new personal kini_ont! I might have to see if I have anything on your seeking list to trade :)

:( Oh Yes Please. you have many I don't (older ones too :) ) shoot me an email I'd love to trade

Edited by kini_ont

Those are some sweet looking coins :D I'm thinking you've been spending time on ebay huh?

;) No I actually picked up all of yours and most of the others from CF30's coin sale, only one I got from the auctionhouse was the gun... I think I was the first person to see her post the 25% discount on her list, and I snapped up every one of your designs right away!!! yay me! I haven't been here very long, those are the first one's I've been able to get my hands on of yours!

Oh and my wife usually rolls her eyes at my coin purchases, but when she saw the turtles, she said - "Ok this one is mine, and this one is mine, and this one..." ;)

Edited by murphyrulez

Those are some sweet looking coins :D I'm thinking you've been spending time on ebay huh?

;) No I actually picked up all of yours and most of the others from CF30's coin sale, only one I got from the auctionhouse was the gun... I think I was the first person to see her post the 25% discount on her list, and I snapped up every one of your designs right away!!! yay me! I haven't been here very long, those are the first one's I've been able to get my hands on of yours!

Good for you! Enjoy them ;)

My wife let me know that I have a fantastic "Man vs. Cache Firestriker" coin waiting for me at home. I'm stoked that it arrived thanks to a fantastic and generous benefactor, Snowball 58! What a great way to start out the holiday season. Thank you again to Snowball and family for a great Christmas, and homecoming, present.

Today, the postman brought one package but, "Whooo-eee... was it a Whopper!" :D

c17f3246-7744-4fba-9bcf-da9125e517b7.jpg

The Darkest Dreams Geocoin - 6 Coin Collector Set

1st Row: Black Nickel - Green, Antique Silver - Green, Black Nickel - Yellow Glow

2nd Row: Black Nickel - Orange Glow, Black Nickel - Red Glow, Black Nickel - White Glow

I also got a really cool coin in my mailbox last Saturday. ;)

fef718f4-106e-47f7-a9e8-7d47d04f32fe.jpg501d8cbd-e93e-4e61-8139-99ea79ad4335.jpg

Waymarking Bounty Geocoin