What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I received two coins today. Write Shop Robert won these at GCF and I was very envious and drolling over them. Today they arrived as a gift. Thanks so much.

San Diego 2005

Message in a Bottle - Cachunuts

Well, they were no use to me...covered in drool and cooties such as they bacame!! Haha...I'm glad you were surprised!!

Speaking of cooties, this arrived today!

IMG_NEW-13-1-1-1.jpg

and also this...thank you sinterklaus

IMG_0001_NEW-1-2.jpg

and these!

IMG_0002_NEW-2-1.jpg

ILYK

Speaking of COOTIES ; What coin is that with the yellow haired girl?

Last week we received the first coin to cross our path in far too long. Thanks gardengorilla, we loved the Gardengorilla Goes Bush coin!

Especially appreciate it as it's got us all excited to get back out there caching after a (too) long break... As soon as mightyzinn saw it he was all "let's go!" :-) It's just what we needed to get us back in the game!

Last week we received the first coin to cross our path in far too long. Thanks gardengorilla, we loved the Gardengorilla Goes Bush coin!

Especially appreciate it as it's got us all excited to get back out there caching after a (too) long break... As soon as mightyzinn saw it he was all "let's go!" :-) It's just what we needed to get us back in the game!

Cool :) Let's go caching Dad! :(

Lookie what I got :) ....

IMG_NEW-10-2.jpg

ILYK

wow!!! beautiful coin the klomp one!!! I do not know the other that is mentioned too.... windmolen?? A windmill?

It is a little strnage or....

Well..it looks like it is made of porcelain??? Oh! If it is, it is fragile! Is it a homemade coin? trackable?

IMG_NEW-10-2.jpg

ILYK

wow!!! beautiful coin the klomp one!!! I do not know the other that is mentioned too.... windmolen?? A windmill?

Well..it looks like it is made of porcelain??? Oh! If it is, it is fragile! Is it a homemade coin? trackable?

its a very rare and hard to get coin. i think only 20 of each were ever made (im not sure of the numbers produced but only a small amount were produced.) beautifully made coins but i havent got a chance of holding one for real as they are highly sought after and pricey

IMG_NEW-10-2.jpg

ILYK

its a very rare and hard to get coin. i think only 20 of each were ever made (im not sure of the numbers produced but only a small amount were produced.) beautifully made coins but i havent got a chance of holding one for real as they are highly sought after and pricey

I think there was 125 each of the klomp and windmolen. They really are gorgeous and look wonderful side by side. :D

IMG_NEW-10-2.jpg

ILYK

I think there was 125 each of the klomp and windmolen. They really are gorgeous and look wonderful side by side. :D

This is coin 70/125...unactivated, and will remain so until Christmas...There was some money in my wife's private checking account after she was killed...each year I buy myself a gift from her for Christmas; I believe this is something she would like.

ILYK

Edited by drneal

A big day today! Some coins I've been wanting for a while I was able to purchase and a couple of extra surprises :D;)

002-5-1.jpg

Caching Between the Poles (N and S)

Loggerhead

Copper Geomuse

London Phonebooth

Avroair was here sig item :D

and........................................I've been knighted! :) I didn't even know this shiny two tone was made and now I have #181 :)

A great day! Funny, it is so hot here today I was walking to the mailbox in barefeet thinking, "Gosh, I hope no one sent me chocolate" when I realized that I'd better hurry it up as my feet were burning on the drive! Ouch!

Didn't have to worry about burning my feet on the sidewalk today. but found these coins from avroair in my post office box!

IMG_NEW-12-3.jpg

These should keep me busy over the holiday weekend...weather report is for a mix of rain and snow...not the best geocaching weather.

I also received my Santa mission from Australia, but will leave the box unopened until Chirstmas time.

ILYK

Just a few more great coins in the mail slowing down now sante on the way!

f24a1c95-4aff-4680-b701-4d5ac47b9ba7.jpg

I Hope

LWM

These are GREAT coins LWM. Could you name them for me? There's many I'd like to try to get! Thanks.

Here Gose!

From the top Left to Right

(Top) Phone A Friend Coin

Scotland Coin

Southern Ontario

(Mid) Toronto 2006 Geocoin

2006 British Columbia Geocoin

Avroair Personal Coins

(bottom) 2006 Quebec Geocoin

Copper, 2006 Canada’s Capital Cachers Geocoin

Quebec Beer Geocoin

I hope that helps

Labrador Wild man

A big day today! Some coins I've been wanting for a while I was able to purchase and a couple of extra surprises :PB)

002-5-1.jpg

Caching Between the Poles (N and S)

Loggerhead

Copper Geomuse

London Phonebooth

Avroair was here sig item B)

and........................................I've been knighted! :unsure: I didn't even know this shiny two tone was made and now I have #181 :D

A great day! Funny, it is so hot here today I was walking to the mailbox in barefeet thinking, "Gosh, I hope no one sent me chocolate" when I realized that I'd better hurry it up as my feet were burning on the drive! Ouch!

That Geomuse coin is incredible!! :D

I got two surpirse enveloppes in my mailbox this week :angry::unsure:

One enveloppe with the beautiful personal coin of Chickahominy. Thanks Molly, and congratulations on a great first personal coin! The copper one is defintaly my favourite.

And one enveloppe from Millieballon (or should I say from Sinterklaas) with two very cool pathtags: one with Sinterklaas on it and one christmas pathtag with a cute reindeer. Thanks :-)

55badc14-ed1e-4842-8437-f5a55370f13d.jpg

Not in my mailbox but waiting in a cache that we found yesterday :anicute:

1259555783.jpg

Being as we have three cats, I volunteer at a cat shelter, and the coin was placed by Korat (thank you again!) in a cache owned by TheCatMan I felt it necessary to get a couple of lottery tickets on the way home :D This is my first ever finding an unactivated geocoin in a cache and to have it be a cat almost made my husband fall over backwards! It even glows in the dark :laughing:

Not in my mailbox but waiting in a cache that we found yesterday :unsure:

1259555783.jpg

Being as we have three cats, I volunteer at a cat shelter, and the coin was placed by Korat (thank you again!) in a cache owned by TheCatMan I felt it necessary to get a couple of lottery tickets on the way home :unsure: This is my first ever finding an unactivated geocoin in a cache and to have it be a cat almost made my husband fall over backwards! It even glows in the dark :unsure:

WOWIE ZOWIE that is a COOL coin!