What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

great coin love to get my hands on some where can you get them or can you

Labrador wild man

Are you talking about the Datastorm coin?

If so I can email the head guy and ask but I think he is pretty close to being out of them.

Jim

Yes jim that is the one Datastorm coin, love to get my hands on one and made a nice page about the coin

i just love making a coin page about the coins i have

that is just me

LWM

Labrador wild man

If so I can email the head guy and ask but I think he is pretty close to being out of them.

Jim

Yes jim that is the one Datastorm coin, love to get my hands on one and made a nice page about the coin

that is just me

LWM

the coin name says it all...contact at datastormusers.com...they didn't used to sell the coin, but took donations in $25, $50, and $100 increments...I think if you contact them throught there web site, they might be talked into a trade, or a coin for a donation.

ILYK

Labrador wild man

Jim

that is just me

LWM

the coin name says it all...contact at datastormusers.com...they didn't used to sell the coin, but took donations in $25, $50, and $100 increments...I think if you contact them throught there web site, they might be talked into a trade, or a coin for a donation.

ILYK

None for sale but for possibly trade, contact Don at Datastorm users dot com

Jim

Thanks

Fingers crossed

LWM

Hi LWM

I'm the one with the Datastorm Coins. I'm down to about 75 of the original 500 coins left, and I'm not interested in selling outside the Datastorm community, but single trades for interesting coins are always welcome. Best e-mail for me is donb@arcatapet.com

(for those who wonder why I don't obfuscate my e-mail address, there's no point. Google shows 460,000 hits on that address :))

Don , I am gad I could help!

Jim

Thanks

Fingers crossed

LWM

Hi LWM

I'm the one with the Datastorm Coins. I'm down to about 75 of the original 500 coins left, and I'm not interested in selling outside the Datastorm community, but single trades for interesting coins are always welcome. Best e-mail for me is donb@arcatapet.com

(for those who wonder why I don't obfuscate my e-mail address, there's no point. Google shows 460,000 hits on that address :))

What are the two coins top left and top right in your pic, please?

MrsB :D

Mystery Heart by DiLMar. :D Beautiful coins. I have a green and nickel one for trade. :)

Thanks - I see now that it's the two sides of the same coin. It's lovely, I must have missed seeing it when it went on sale.

I don't have coins to trade, I just buy a few exceptional ones that catch my eye, keep them with me for about 6 months and let folks log them at events, then (usually) release them to the wild.

That would be a hard one to release. :D

MrsB

What are the two coins top left and top right in your pic, please?

MrsB :D

Mystery Heart by DiLMar. :D Beautiful coins. I have a green and nickel one for trade. :)

Thanks - I see now that it's the two sides of the same coin. It's lovely, I must have missed seeing it when it went on sale.

I don't have coins to trade, I just buy a few exceptional ones that catch my eye, keep them with me for about 6 months and let folks log them at events, then (usually) release them to the wild.

That would be a hard one to release. :D

MrsB

While these two were originally available via pre-sale from CoinsAndPins they have only just started shipping. It's possible they may have extras on their websites shelves when they're done delivering to all who pre-bought. So keep checking that site.

Also the coin designer is still selling some off his website.... DiLMarCoins.

A beautiful Vanelle and a glass compass rose came in yesterday's mail also. I love Vanelle's coin. I can't help but smile when I look at the happy figure that she uses as her sig! Thanks for the trades!

vanelle.jpg

LOL.... I like the strategically place blade of grass!! Such a tease!!!!

Re: The Mystery Heart geocoins...

While these two were originally available via pre-sale from CoinsAndPins they have only just started shipping. It's possible they may have extras on their websites shelves when they're done delivering to all who pre-bought. So keep checking that site.

Also the coin designer is still selling some off his website.... DiLMarCoins.

Thanks, Droo, I've just had a look on the DiLMarCoins site. I love that Celtic Treasure coin, too.

MrsB

heres some stuff that hit my mail box in the last week or so..

31d7809d-6a1f-4e6f-913c-8f1564ac67e0.jpg

42fce991-ca2f-4196-a1e4-75731724bd64.jpg

oooooooh you are so lucky to be able to own a greenman coin. id love to own one of those and the mystical greenman mystery coin.

yes i agree, i went for one before but was out bid,by my friend scavok, except i did not know he out bid me till he was talking about it, at one of our lunchs. and i said hey!!! so your the one who out bid me!!!the sale was hosted by a user here and you had to send your bids to them,, another time one was selling one and they wanted 50 bucks for it,, thats more then i can pay, so i missed out there too,, it was well worth the wait, because now i have a 2002, and is one of my top coins along with my peach tengwar. :)

The Very Special Arrived this week :P

*photo snipped for space...*

How'd you land that trade? I have tried three times to set up a trade and he backs out each time. I guess three strikes & I'm out, huh? :blink:

CF30

No not a trade :( but bought thru that place that you must bid, this one is I believe the lowest priced one (so far) :D after watching many others go for many $'s more. A little early Christmas present to me from me ;) Now have to buy something real nice for the wife :huh: But of course it still will not cover the cost of (including mailing) the secret santa mission :mad:

Recent arrivals. When the postman delivers Yemons... it's time to make yemonade.

YemonYimetoday2.jpg

can anyone tell me what the gold(?) colored metal on the new yemon V3 is...I've tried contacting coinsandpins to find out, but no response

ILYK

It's Antique Bronze, drneal

thank you!

ILYK

Wooohoooo , yeah yippy.

Today i received a dutch lion mystery Coin.

Thank you so much dear mystery coinsender. :-)

Greatings René

Whoa congrats....so you are one step closer to your goal :rolleyes:

The Dutch Lion Coin is the first mystery coin i've ever seen :laughing:

Congrats! That is one great looking coin! :ph34r:

Today, the mailman brought me a whole bunch of coins. :laughing:

1 x Geocaching Snowman in Winter

1 x Geocaching Snowman in Spring

1 x GS BIKERZ ALPHA

1 x It's a Geocacher's World

and...

an Extremcaching 2009 Geocoin Collector Set (6 COINS) 92e42584-a884-46af-84b2-e0050048ef81.jpg

• Antique Silver
  • Antique Gold
  • Black Nickel LE
  • Foggy Gold / Antique Nickel LE
  • Nickel / Antique Gold LE
  • Antique Nickel / Polished Copper LE

275dd7cb-ca7a-40b3-96a6-91af3d26be1c.jpg