What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Yippie!!! I just got my 2009 Evil Micros in the mail. :)

1 x 2009 Halloween Evil Micro Gold

1 x 2009 Halloween Evil Micro Nickel

1 x 2009 Halloween Evil Micro Black Nickel SE

They all look great. :)

PS - Just one glitch... when I went to Oakcoins to retrieve the codes, I got the following message (and Halloween is tomorrow): :)

That coin's not found in our database

The failure to recieve a code could be due to the following:
  • The activation code has already been retrieved.

• The Tracking code from the coin is incorrect.

• The Coin number from the coin is incorrect.

Please check to make sure the correct tracking code and Coin Number from the coin are entered in.

Please try to get your activation code again.

If this fails, or you are having problems, please contact us via email at "support at oakcoins.com".

PS - Just one glitch... when I went to Oakcoins to retrieve the codes, I got the following message (and Halloween is tomorrow): :)

Please check to make sure the correct tracking code and Coin Number from the coin are entered in.

If this fails, or you are having problems, please contact us via email at "support at oakcoins.com".

Keep trying Tom, that's been happening to me quite frequently with club coins.

I've been away from my mailbox for about a week and a half. Woo whheee! It was stuffed!

One big mailer contained all of the following. I am so tickled! I can't stop smiling! Such pretty pretty coins. Thank you to my sender :):):)

FridayMail.jpg

Ohhh, a Nero!! and a Jangor, and that truckcoin and a troll..drool and all the others :)

Lucky you!

grodan Karin

Keep trying Tom, that's been happening to me quite frequently with club coins.

Send them an e-mail...they've been very good about sending me activation codes for a lot of my older coins!

ILYK

Ok, well I am behind on things...story of my life! So below are a bunch of coins in no particular order that I received from trades, purchases and gifts/missions the past few weeks. I am so excited to have received so many off my seeking list and everyone has just been great to deal with! Many thanks to Sandtracker, nicolo, kini_ont, Fscout, LabradorMan, Jackalgirl, usyoopers and E&CPlus3. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone! :(

Here are the pics -- they are pretty terrible as I am having issues with my scanner right now.

8f093e2f-c823-4e63-922e-cc1641b2a192.jpg

b23fdb24-d480-4086-9023-3499d727399f.jpg

6878c551-0578-416d-88ea-dd0eddadc697.jpg

Three coins today! :D

1 x Geocoin Fest 2009 (Antique Bronze LE)

1 x Wonders Geocoin - Sphinx Mystery Cache (Shiny Gold LE)

1 x GCC March 2009 - Lucky Horseshoe (SE Gold)

Plus... the activations codes for my three 2009 Halloween Evil Micros (see Post #17030, above) were finally in the Oakcoins database this afternoon, so I was able to activate them in time for Halloween! :(

Check the mail on friday got some great coins only been collecting few months and now need a bigger shelf to show them of

b37df544-9cc6-4c01-a32b-d436c8dfca9b.jpg

going to be busy this weekend making some nice coin pages

Labrador wild Man

Some great coins there Labrador Wild Man :(

Edited by nefesh

Copper Garden Gorilla Goes Bush, Antique Silver and Dark Blue Tengwar, Antique Silver and Blue Journey, Mystery Finish Celtic Tree of Life, Red on Gold Celtic Tree of Life, Red on Two Tone Celtic Tree of Life, and Green on Gold Celtic Tree of Life. :anicute: I'm a very happy and giddy geocoin collector! :rolleyes:B)

Can you take a pic and show us?.... either the coins or the giddy collector - or both!

Copper Garden Gorilla Goes Bush, Antique Silver and Dark Blue Tengwar, Antique Silver and Blue Journey, Mystery Finish Celtic Tree of Life, Red on Gold Celtic Tree of Life, Red on Two Tone Celtic Tree of Life, and Green on Gold Celtic Tree of Life. B) I'm a very happy and giddy geocoin collector! :rolleyes:B)

Can you take a pic and show us?.... either the coins or the giddy collector - or both!

LOL I will later. Just started Transformers 2. :anicute:

wow today was a great day for getting mail. i got these fabby frog coins and several envies with pathtags in.

pictures.jpg

i got the coins from a very helpful friend who went to the geocoin event, except the purple cache hopper. that one came in another envie and i have no idea who sent it to me, there was no senders address or any clue as to where it came from. so who ever sent that one to me i thank you very much. i love it.

wow today was a great day for getting mail. i got these fabby frog coins and several envies with pathtags in.

pictures.jpg

i got the coins from a very helpful friend who went to the geocoin event, except the purple cache hopper. that one came in another envie and i have no idea who sent it to me, there was no senders address or any clue as to where it came from. so who ever sent that one to me i thank you very much. i love it.

Those cache hoppers are beautiful!

Today I received a letter from BrokenW!!!! WOW!!! inside I found a lackeys 2009 coin (won in a cointest), her lovely pathtag and a surprise, challenge coin!!!! WOW!!! I have a challenge coin in my hands! Yes, it is not a geocoin, but iti s a challenge coin!!!! B) they are so beautiful!!!!

Thank you my friend... thank you soooooo much!!!!!!!!! :)

Copper Garden Gorilla Goes Bush, Antique Silver and Dark Blue Tengwar, Antique Silver and Blue Journey, Mystery Finish Celtic Tree of Life, Red on Gold Celtic Tree of Life, Red on Two Tone Celtic Tree of Life, and Green on Gold Celtic Tree of Life. :) I'm a very happy and giddy geocoin collector! B):)

LOL I will later. Just started Transformers 2. :)

As promised! I hope these look ok...

Celtic Tree of Life Red on Two Tone.

CToL2T.jpg

Celtic Tree of Life Green on Gold.

CToLGG.jpg

Celtic Tree of Life Mystery Finish.

CToLMF.jpg

Celtic Tree of Life Red on Gold.

CToLRG.jpg

Garden Gorilla Goes Bush Copper.

GGGBC.jpg

Journey Antique Silver and Blue.

JourneyASB.jpg

Tengwar Antique Silver and Dark Blue.

TengwarASDB.jpg

great coins...something kind of nutty about the color of the mystery finish celtic tree! You might want to cover up the tracking code for your silver/blue tengwar.

ILYK

I thought the code was fuzzy enough (I can't read it!)... I'll edit it now. Thanks. I really like how the mystery finish looks. Tis different. hehe

today's mail...trades and a purchase (trades are the best!)

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Those Labrador Wildman coins are nice! And congrats on the Saffier and Stekelsteef diving helmet!! I can't tell from the photo what finish that is, but I've been searching to complete my set for quite some time.

077.gifWooooHoooo They're here :rolleyes:

They're finally here <_<:lol:

004-2.jpg

Oh!!! nice coins Ted!!! Congratulations!!!!

I loke the middle one(gray, white brown?)!! WOW! It is like a stone wall!!! I love it!!! :D

The First is beautiful (is it yellow and brown, or black?)! And the third is so pretty and colorful!!! :huh:

Do I see tiny ones too? They are pins... right? Are all versions have their own pin, or just the colorful?

Bravo my friend!!!! :P

077.gifWooooHoooo They're here :lol:

They're finally here :D:huh:

004-2.jpg

Oh!!! nice coins Ted!!! Congratulations!!!!

I loke the middle one(gray, white brown?)!! WOW! It is like a stone wall!!! I love it!!! :P

The First is beautiful (is it yellow and brown, or black?)! And the third is so pretty and colorful!!! :)

Do I see tiny ones too? They are pins... right? Are all versions have their own pin, or just the colorful?

Bravo my friend!!!! :cry:

Thank You Nikos :D

The first one is copper with camo'd colours, the colour is a very yellowish green with dark green and dark redish brown, very attractive with the copper.

Those are micro Inuksuk coins (trackable, same as its larger version) send one out and keep the mate <_<

Thanks for these fine coins really goes to Res2100 and Landsharkz as a group project (not sure of how many, no numbers have been advertised) and that's ok cause I have mine and I love them :D:rolleyes:

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Those Labrador Wildman coins are nice! And congrats on the Saffier and Stekelsteef diving helmet!! I can't tell from the photo what finish that is, but I've been searching to complete my set for quite some time.

Gold coin, and thank you

ILYK

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Shoot I was a diving instructor in my younger days and would've been happy with 1 of 'em. Congrats Doc.

Edited by Droo

heck, life off work flys sooo fast it seems like im always a few days behind, ive gotten some really cool stuff, but i havent had a good chance to sit down and get a good pic. tend to the cows,,,, mooooo !!!, tend to the chickens,,, cluck cluck!! hit the sack and start all over the next day.

i feel like im livin in 13 o clock!!! yeah thats right 13 o clock,, always a day late and a dollar short.

077.gifWooooHoooo They're here ;)

They're finally here :rolleyes::ph34r:

004-2.jpg

Ooooh! I can't wait until mine get here! It sounds like the factory sent them to Landsharkz and now they have to send them to Australia...and the micros are shipping directly to me so I may have to wait a bit longer for mine.

Wow! they came today...wayyy faster than I thought they would! :anibad::blink::blink: