What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A coin arrived today that I'm afraid I had to censor somewhat. But I sure am happy to have it.... after all these years trying to snag a geocoin fairy; begging, pleading, even using a 12year old to make a case... all for nought. I think this one is more up my alley!! Thanks for the fun trade Pete.

IMG_1925.jpg

Edited by Droo

A coin arrived today that I'm afraid I had to censor somewhat. But I sure am happy to have it.... after all these years trying to snag a geocoin fairy; begging, pleading, even using a 12year old to make a case... all for nought. I think this one is more up my alley!! Thanks for the fun trade Pete.

IMG_1925.jpg

WHERE has that been all my life ;) Great looking Fairy coin

heres a good trade from this week that landed in my mailbox today, thanks bro.

and they hit me with a yellow snowball, wonder where the snow came from!!

691361bc-cb3c-4974-b890-7ba962a1fa53.jpg

Oh, come on now...Look to the west...it's right up there on those big beautifil muntains. I saw a few patches on the way across Wyoming last night.

yup i think vail got some snow, but it was white!! ha ha ha :lol:

It was late last night when I was finally able to check the mail, and I was exhausted. But I'm glad I checked, because there were TWO mission boxes on my porch. I was too tired to open them, (which I will do shortly now), but I know one is my Birthday mission (from Sweden), and the other might (or might not) be my Halloween mission. I'm sure I will be reporting back shortly!

IMG_1925.jpg

Oh My!! :unsure:

The other yooper sure would love one of them fairy coins!!

Shared the trades earlier now for the purchases that arrived :unsure:

a group photo

002-7.jpg

Sweet, enjoy dem dippers.

Well, I was a bit dissappointed to see that instead of a key to a locker for my three boxes, they only gave me a paper thak makes me come back during window hours...But then I saw that there were plenty of other goodies in my Mailbox!!

All the stuff in there...

I totally know who one of them packages is from, enjoy!

I still have some for sale folks!

I have been seriously down lately, sick as a dog from the flu (might have been swine flu, it was the worst I've seen), life kicking me in the backside...let's just say :tired::(:tired::cry: Now, I am expecting a package, so I wasn't too surprised when KAboom brought the mail in, but it was just too small for the package I'm waiting for...I threw it on the chair. See, I'm in a bad funk and I just don't get excited easily anymore.

Well, it sat there for about 2 hours before rousing interest and I opened it. :huh:;)B)

The coin that came out was really nice, a personal I've not seen before (I don't look at many coin announcements, I can't buy them lol) and I was really taken by it's beauty, the sparkling images...WOW!! :wub::wub::wub: I looked at it, took it out of it's sleeve, flipped it over and over checking for new things I hadn't seen the first time, you know, DROOLING over it! :D:cool:

Then I checked for a note...and I must say :P:D:lol::)

I am sworn to secrecy, I won't even say who it was from. I will say that this coin is now sitting right beside my keyboard and I am staring at it while typing (yes, I can type without looking...not bad for a guy, huh). I am :grin::D:grin: too, pobably the first time in awhile!! It is amazing how something like this comes along just when you need it the very most, the timing could not have been better!

THANK YOU, my friend, I truly love it! And no way would I pass it along or trade it, it's mine mine mine!!

I have been seriously down lately, sick as a dog from the flu (might have been swine flu, it was the worst I've seen), life kicking me in the backside...let's just say :tired::(:tired::cry: Now, I am expecting a package, so I wasn't too surprised when KAboom brought the mail in, but it was just too small for the package I'm waiting for...I threw it on the chair. See, I'm in a bad funk and I just don't get excited easily anymore.

Well, it sat there for about 2 hours before rousing interest and I opened it. :huh:;)B)

The coin that came out was really nice, a personal I've not seen before (I don't look at many coin announcements, I can't buy them lol) and I was really taken by it's beauty, the sparkling images...WOW!! :wub::wub::wub: I looked at it, took it out of it's sleeve, flipped it over and over checking for new things I hadn't seen the first time, you know, DROOLING over it! :D:cool:

I am sworn to secrecy, I won't even say who it was from. I will say that this coin is now sitting right beside my keyboard and I am staring at it while typing (yes, I can type without looking...not bad for a guy, huh). I am :grin::D:grin: too, pobably the first time in awhile!! It is amazing how something like this comes along just when you need it the very most, the timing could not have been better!

THANK YOU, my friend, I truly love it! And no way would I pass it along or trade it, it's mine mine mine!!

Congratulations Roddy, very few deserve it more :D

Well spill what you have received Roddy, or post a picture, Come on now...dont leave us in suspence....you dont have to say who it is from.....Congrads that it made you smile, We know your spirits havent been up and it is been a long time like you said. Glad whatever it was that it really made your day. :D

100 of these! :P BRoKeN W v1 remint - Copper (100 made)

Don't worry, these coins were not paid for by us. We were approached to do a remint and the person offered to pay for it and we could pay them back once we sold enough coins to do so. I just had to put that out there since a lot of you know that I've been selling off my collection to pay student loans. Didn't want anyone upset with me :P

They'll be available for sale on the forums sometime after GCF.

coinspics.jpg

100 of these! B) BRoKeN W v1 remint - Copper (100 made)

Don't worry, these coins were not paid for by us. We were approached to do a remint and the person offered to pay for it and we could pay them back once we sold enough coins to do so. I just had to put that out there since a lot of you know that I've been selling off my collection to pay student loans. Didn't want anyone upset with me :mad:

coinspics.jpg

oh wow that would go great with my ground and water coin!!!!

100 of these! B) BRoKeN W v1 remint - Copper (100 made)

Don't worry, these coins were not paid for by us. We were approached to do a remint and the person offered to pay for it and we could pay them back once we sold enough coins to do so. I just had to put that out there since a lot of you know that I've been selling off my collection to pay student loans. Didn't want anyone upset with me :mad:

coinspics.jpg

oh wow that would go great with my ground and water coin!!!!

Glad you like it :) . If you won't be at GCF (I'll have a small amount to trade) then keep an eye out for BRoKeN W's Personal Geocoin thread to be resurrected from the dead.

those little rhodys? (horseshoe crabs) are so cute i love them

yes! I agree! they look so cute!!! :mad: how big they are? I know they are micro coins, but what is their size?

A little over 1in or 31mm from head to tail and 3/4in or 18mm across.

Rhodypano.jpg

Oh! Thank you my friend!!! B) WOW! It is a small coin but so cute!!!! :)