What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

PotatoRacerallfour.jpg

A set of four Potato Racers!!!!

how can anyone look at these and not smile! :unsure:

'

:huh: Cute potato coins!!! And there are color varietes!!!! Hmm... the red is probably a sweet potato.... what are the others? A boiled potato (light yellow), a fried potato (brown), and a burned potato (dark brown or black...)??? :o

But in that way... the red potato would be a potato with lots of paprica!!! :unsure:

They are so cute!!! :unsure:

PotatoRacerallfour.jpg

A set of four Potato Racers!!!!

how can anyone look at these and not smile! :)

'

:( Cute potato coins!!! And there are color varietes!!!! Hmm... the red is probably a sweet potato.... what are the others? A boiled potato (light yellow), a fried potato (brown), and a burned potato (dark brown or black...)??? :shocked:

But in that way... the red potato would be a potato with lots of paprica!!! :blink:

They are so cute!!! :(

They're actually called: Idaho (light brown), Russet (dark brown), Sweet (red), Yukon (light yellow/tan?). ;)

toady's coins...DogTagz, Tater Racer, and Blood Hound Gang

IMG_NEW-23-1.jpg

ILYK

Hmmmm.... I like the Bloodhound Gang. How come your fire hydrant is ... grey???

Isn't yours? Maybe something to do with posting it beside the blood hound gang...when you gotta go, you gotta go!

ILYK

actually, my scanner is being weird today

Isn't yours? Maybe something to do with posting it beside the blood hound gang...when you gotta go, you gotta go!

ILYK

actually, my scanner is being weird today

The one on my street is yellow... which is strange 'coz the neighbourhood hasn't gone to the dogs yet. But I like grey - I thought it was a SE or XLE or DrE.

Nothing ever works like you plan. The thread was cut short and locked in it's prime. As a side effect of locking the thread Eartha also chose the winner.

Chickahominy, congradulations on having the good sence to post just before a lock down. This made you the qualifying post closest to when I had the coin ready. The coins were completed 11:20am Saturday, 12 Sep 2009.

Your prize is going to be one of the 8 ICE Redneck Coins to be distributed to ICE members only. You get the one I was going to keep for myself. Think of it as a hand selected ugly washer painted in winter camo. Truly worthy of placing on your mantle as your most prized posession.

So why do you get this coin instead of a special edition Super XLE, AE, Primo, Custom, 1 only? I didn't want to wait another year to get it done. Quicker to just give you my own and call that "the one".

However if you really and truly want the Super XLE, AE, Primo Custom 1 only and are willing to wait, since the thread was locked you would likely win that one too. however if the thread were re-opened for any reason another person could win....

Man these cointests are complicated.

So, the much anticipated ICE Redneck Coin came in the mail last week. Woo to the Hoo! It is the prettiest paint job I have ever seen! Take a look for yourself. Renegade Knight, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the coin. It will travel with me on my journeys as a good luck charm. I do feel guilty taking your personal coin from you. Do you think you can find another one?

washer.jpg

Incoming the last week or so..

Snowwolf gold

OGA-copper TFTT kini-ont!

2007 Compass Rose gold

Caching 'til the day we die (cool Canadian coin)

Picture382.jpg

Ghoulie coin.... I like ghoulie coins!!

You shoulda bought it then :o It wsa in my $5 coin blowout menu :)

Shoot, had I known I'd have traded you a Pengo family coin for it!! :D:P:P

Incoming the last week or so..

Snowwolf gold

OGA-copper TFTT kini-ont!

2007 Compass Rose gold

Caching 'til the day we die (cool Canadian coin)

Picture382.jpg

Ghoulie coin.... I like ghoulie coins!!

You shoulda bought it then :o It wsa in my $5 coin blowout menu :)

Shoot, had I known I'd have traded you a Pengo family coin for it!! :D:P:P

Now you tell me. I get those in every now and then, so I'll watch for the next one.

Some guardians swooped in with the mail today along with a buffalo from C&P "from one of our clients who asked to send this on". So it's a kinda mystery coin 'coz I don't know who sent it though I have my suspicions... thanks Becky or Sherry - oh, thanks Tambe for the cooool trade.

Geocoins_0103.jpg

Edited by Droo

WOW! I forgot to post here about what I got yesterday!!!

Sorry for that!

DrNeal sent me a surprise letter with the Kathy's coin and his wooden nickel!!!

To beautiful, great and unique coins from a great person!!!!

Thank you so much my dear friend!!!

Edited by GATOULIS

Such an awesome surprise in the mail today....Vanelle sent me a pay it forward-forward, (if there is such a thing), her new personal coin. Thank you so much, made a good ending to the day. : )

had to edit because of what I read elsewhere.....so sorry Vanelle

Feel free to add your photo back - it looks better than anything I have so far.

well okay if you insist :lol:

vanellepersonal2.jpg

Edited by BVnLJ

Received two wonderful trades in the last two days, Lorca.nl not only sent me my trade (the Sun Compass) but blessed me with a surprise, a Caching On the Moon coin, both are wonderful, thank you for the lovely card and trade.

007-4.jpg

Last night I had dinner with two very lovely ladies at our September COG meet and greet night, Sarahbelle and “Littlebelle” graced me and we completed a trade. May I say that “Littlebelle” was a wonderful and charming companion, not only has she great taste in men but also has taken to the world of coin bling, she was very much intrigued by the Albino and Golden Cache Hoppers, a good choice I'd say but mother was want of the other that I offered.

006.jpg

Thank you for the present and friendship both of you cachers have provided, cachers are truly wonderful people.

I don't post often in this thread (I usually take too long to get photos taken!) but I just got my September 2009 Geocoin Club shipment and am so thrilled with the coin I had to share it! This is one of the nicest coins I've seen and is now one of my all time favorites!

GCC10-09.jpg

WOW!!!!!! amazing geocoin!!! What a design!!!!!! It looks like a gold Eagle coin (10$) or a double eagle coin (20$ gold coin)!!!! AMAZING!!!! Congrats my friend!!!! :lol:

Such an awesome surprise in the mail today....Vanelle sent me a pay it forward-forward, (if there is such a thing), her new personal coin. Thank you so much, made a good ending to the day. : )

BVnLJ - Oh for heaven's sake, not to worry at all!!! I haven't posted anything yet because it's been raining every single day since I got the coins, and I don't have any decent pictures. Waiting for a sunny day to get a few shots and start a thread. Feel free to add your photo back - it looks better than anything I have so far.

Most importantly, I am sincerely happy you like the coin. :lol:

Also in todays mail, KD and Prettierhalf 4000, Signal in Germany, partners in Caching Carwyn, Cache Rewards, Ultimate Sacrifice, Team OleOmi, and Caching Coins - the Nickells

IMG_0001_NEW-6-1.jpg

ILYK

is that a copper cache rewards??? if so,, i did not know they made it in copper.

It is copper!

Also in todays mail, KD and Prettierhalf 4000, Signal in Germany, partners in Caching Carwyn, Cache Rewards, Ultimate Sacrifice, Team OleOmi, and Caching Coins - the Nickells

IMG_0001_NEW-6-1.jpg

ILYK

is that a copper cache rewards??? if so,, i did not know they made it in copper.

It is copper!

I think the Nickells is one of my all time faves..... originally it came pre-activated by CachingCoins and you could only order 1 per geonick but it also came with a twin without the prefix for the tracking number so one was meant to travel while the other stayed home and kept coiners company. 2 coins for less $$ than some folks charge for 1 these days. A most civilized coin issue. :lol:

Edited by Droo

BVnLJ, did you say A new pay it forward geocoin? Congratulation! Vanelle, we cannot wait until we get to see it, bet we are going to luv it :lol: Love the meaning of pay it forward, have done it uncountless times :)

Edited by sweetlife