What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I have finally got the coins I was waiting for. Cant tell what coins but they are so nice. Now I can send the birthdaymission out real soon.

In the same envelope were also a DeLorme Eartha 3D geocoin. That coin is very nice! It shall travel through Europe so I will have to find someone to give it to. It is attached to a TB so it shall be passed on.

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

I have finally got the coins I was waiting for. Cant tell what coins but they are so nice. Now I can send the birthdaymission out real soon.

In the same envelope were also a DeLorme Eartha 3D geocoin. That coin is very nice! It shall travel through Europe so I will have to find someone to give it to. It is attached to a TB so it shall be passed on.

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

Heard the 3-D was coming your way - so happy - :):D:D ! Enjoy! B):(:) And let that baby be discovered too! :huh:

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

Heard the 3-D was coming your way - so happy - :D:D:) ! Enjoy! :):rolleyes::D And let that baby be discovered too! ;)

Thank you for your efforts to make this coin come to us in Europe. It is so much nicer in real than reading about it. Pictures do not make it justice.

Since the goal/mission is for it to be seen by as many as possible I thought maybe I could hold on to it until the Swedish nightcaching event. FAD 2009 It is not until october 31 but there will be many cachers there. With some luck it will be the first Megaevent in Sweden. Do you think it is to long time to hold on to it or shall I do it?

Thank you again.

grodan Karin

I am way behind on posting to this thread. Please excuse me if I make multiple posts ;) I will do so because I know what a great source this particular thread is for those who are just starting their coin collections and those looking for the next "just have to have." Afterall, if you don't see pictures of the coins.. then how will you know what's out there? This thread isn't so much about bragging, but about getting the coins out there.... right?

Here is a set of Journeys I received recently. Love them.. especially the Black Nickel with Purple.. it looks very other worldly to me.

tengwars.jpg

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

Heard the 3-D was coming your way - so happy - :D:D:) ! Enjoy! :):rolleyes::D And let that baby be discovered too! ;)

Thank you for your efforts to make this coin come to us in Europe. It is so much nicer in real than reading about it. Pictures do not make it justice.

Since the goal/mission is for it to be seen by as many as possible I thought maybe I could hold on to it until the Swedish nightcaching event. FAD 2009 It is not until october 31 but there will be many cachers there. With some luck it will be the first Megaevent in Sweden. Do you think it is to long time to hold on to it or shall I do it?

Thank you again.

grodan Karin

I don't believe I know what the Eartha 3-D is. Could you post a picture, please? When I find some freetime, I'll research it. I don't think a month is too long to hold onto it. I have watched the Earthas and people who have held them have held them for a month or two, especially if there was a big event coming up. Just my opinion.

I finally had a chance to order a couple of coins and got 2 I have been wanting for awhile now. Today I got the Cache Counter in polished silver and I got the Q. Treiber bike coin. Both are great looking. It is gonna be tough to take a pic of the cache counter, I just know it.

I like the Q. Treiber coin.... wonder why!! ;)

These were in my mailbox when I returned home today after being out of town for a few days.

todaysmail-4.jpg

A Tsun Bora Bora Earth Turtle, a Nevada coin for my daughter, a Yorkshire rose (I LOVE it!), an 8/8/08 coin from a trade with TMA :) , and a BCGA coin. The BCGA coin is very attractive. I love the twisted edging and the suncatcher aspect of it. I think it should hang in a window! Thanks to all for the trades and purchases...

Does anyone know which state this 8/8/08 is? Black/ red/ gold ;)

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

Thank you again.

grodan Karin

I don't believe I know what the Eartha 3-D is. Could you post a picture, please? When I find some freetime, I'll research it. I don't think a month is too long to hold onto it. I have watched the Earthas and people who have held them have held them for a month or two, especially if there was a big event coming up. Just my opinion.

Did I miss this mission? I would sure like to have that Eartha come visit me in Australia!

I knew there was a reason for me staying home today other than laundry catch up and vacuuming :):rolleyes::D

Today I got a HUGE package of Tsun turtles and frogs who I have to say traveled quite well and are adapting to their new environment as I type.

I am soooo poor now ;) But rich in turtles!023.jpg

What a great loot. Ok, now I have to get tissues again....I am drooling.

grodan Karin

Thank you very much.

grodan Karin

Thank you again.

grodan Karin

I would say since many will come - do it. You may meet some cachers before the event - carry the coin and share until the event. Or Email the owner and check with them. It was a bit before I got it in the mail so slight delays are sometimes ok.

I knew there was a reason for me staying home today other than laundry catch up and vacuuming :):rolleyes::D

Today I got a HUGE package of Tsun turtles and frogs who I have to say traveled quite well and are adapting to their new environment as I type.

I am soooo poor now ;) But rich in turtles!023.jpg

Oh my! That is a purty sight! I'm seriously going to print that out and hang it on the wall. Tsun? How about an Earth Turtle poster???

I took some pictures of the setup. The tripod that comes with the setup is not strong enough for an SLR (which is what I have) but is probably fine for smaller digital cameras.

lightsetup.jpglighttakedown1.jpglighttakedown2.jpg

They just had it on the website for today! I got one! B) I'm so glad you posted about it and where it came from. I've been struggling with trying to get decent daytime lighting to take pictures of my nearly 300 geocoins for their pages and a couple other projects I'm wanting to work on. Now, hopefully, I won't have to worry about needing daylight. ;) If anyone else tis wanting it, there's a couple hours left to get one. B)

They just had it on the website for today! I got one! B) I'm so glad you posted about it and where it came from. I've been struggling with trying to get decent daytime lighting to take pictures of my nearly 300 geocoins for their pages and a couple other projects I'm wanting to work on. Now, hopefully, I won't have to worry about needing daylight. ;) If anyone else tis wanting it, there's a couple hours left to get one. B)

they will probably relist this item when the auction ends, but it still seemed like a great deal to me. as a matter of fact, i got one earlier this week myself! :D by the way, i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say what i paid for this, but i made an "offer" and the seller accepted it. so if you're interested and you'd like to know what the offer was, just PM me.

I got this exact set up from a site called 1saleaday for $14.99, and then they sold it again a month later for $9.99. But at that price you can't get it anytime you want, only when they offer it.

The other day they had those bendable tripods. You got three and you only had to pay the $4.99 shipping. I love that place!

Just realized tis was the post I meant to be quoting. lol Didn't get mine from ebay. B)

Edited by Howlingmoon

I finally had a chance to order a couple of coins and got 2 I have been wanting for awhile now. Today I got the Cache Counter in polished silver and I got the Q. Treiber bike coin. Both are great looking. It is gonna be tough to take a pic of the cache counter, I just know it.

I like the Q. Treiber coin.... wonder why!! :laughing:

QTreiber-1.jpg

Edited by Droo

These came in a few days ago but I forgot to photograph 'em.... Vices and Spices. Thanks Randy.

Vices-and-spices.jpg

Does the Bikini top move?, It looks a little off center, Just curious

It doesn't just move. It's completely removable :unsure: With strategically placed magnets . . .

VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!TEE HEE! :o

Smuggling Caches!!!! :unsure:

I Buy WHERE?????????????????????????????????????????? :unsure:

These came in a few days ago but I forgot to photograph 'em.... Vices and Spices. Thanks Randy.

Vices-and-spices.jpg

It doesn't just move. It's completely removable :unsure: With strategically placed magnets . . .

It's For GeoGuys Only and non-trackable. Don't know where it can be purchased but BTBlades appears to be the originator/owner/designer?!?

Vices-and-spices.jpg

It doesn't just move. It's completely removable :huh: With strategically placed magnets . . .

I sure am enjoying this thread this morning with my coffee :unsure:

Vices and spices! Love it!

Opal - bird is the word! LOL! :D

TMA - strategically placed magnets?? Does wardrobe malfunction ring a bell?

Me too.... can I haz?

Vices-and-spices.jpg

It doesn't just move. It's completely removable :huh: With strategically placed magnets . . .

It's For GeoGuys Only and non-trackable. Don't know where it can be purchased but BTBlades appears to be the originator/owner/designer?!?

WOW!!!! What a coin!!! :D that bikini coin is fantastic!!!! :D I love it .... :unsure:

I am sure many geoguys will love that coin and will put it high in t heir wish list! I am one of them!!! :D

:unsure: Today I received a beautiful coin from Odyssey Voyager! The coin is the satin gold Trojan horse!!! WOW!!! It is a huge and so beautiful coin!!!! I love it!!!! :unsure:

In the letter there were 2 lovely stickers with the USA flag too! Thank you so much my dear friend!!!! :unsure:

you are very welcome amigo! i am glad the horse arrived safely after its very long odyssey! :o