What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

002-4.jpg

Received coins from Avroair today, not sure what I was expecting but what I received was well be on what I envisioned. Thank you, can anyone can identify the red micro tag? I just love it

Thanks again, now off to plan the next cointest :)

That's a cacher tag from Castle Coins and Pins. I got a couple of them as well. I've only received half of my coins so far from Avroair, which is why I haven't posted mine yet. I'll wait for the second envelope.

Maybe Bill touch those coins out to sea :P told you you should have sent me all your coins for safe keeping :ph34r: Ya mine came a day apart :lol: gotta wonder sometimes about CP.

I really like the bird and jreseys awsome coins !

<snip> can anyone can identify the red micro tag?

That is a Cacher Tag, sold by CastleCoinsandPins. It has several variations, here are some...

8b4fe9d6-ba53-49ea-b66d-869d797322c1.jpg

Wow thanks they are great looking coins it stands out from the rest of them

Send me your address, I'm pretty sure I have at least one left :ph34r: I'm not sure what color though.

<snip> can anyone can identify the red micro tag?

That is a Cacher Tag, sold by CastleCoinsandPins. It has several variations, here are some...

8b4fe9d6-ba53-49ea-b66d-869d797322c1.jpg

Wow thanks they are great looking coins it stands out from the rest of them

Send me your address, I'm pretty sure I have at least one left :ph34r: I'm not sure what color though.

Aswome any one have a spare ?

002-4.jpg

Received coins from Avroair today, not sure what I was expecting but what I received was well be on what I envisioned. Thank you, can anyone can identify the red micro tag? I just love it

Thanks again, now off to plan the next cointest :unsure:

what's the one on the bottom with the water?

002-4.jpg

Thanks again, now off to plan the next cointest :unsure:

what's the one on the bottom with the water?

It's a personal one I believe from GeoHills - call Loch Lomond to Lake Michigan - pretty picture and on the other side is another of a lighthouse & peer.

Incoming the last couple of weeks:

BCGA BN 2007

Avalanche 2009

Montreal 2007 TFTT, Clamm!

1st Cache in Canada 9th Anniversary.

Picture335.jpg[/img]

Most jealous. :blink:

Awesome trade for the 2007 BC coin.

Would love to trade for one of those. Anyone.

Would offer 2-3 ammonites or trilobites.

I never got so much coins on one day before...it was exactly 3 :P

JR20 Flaming Poolball - BN

JR20 Flaming poolball - Gold

aaaaaand :D

A Geo Jelly Big Bean - FTF passion :blink:

I loved this coin since the moment i saw one of them two years ago and now i can't believe i own one of them :lol:

First i thought it was a gift from The Moop Along, because he sent it, but as i wanted to thank him, he told me, that someone told him to send it to me I'm speechless....

That's not fair :D ... now i don't know whom to thank for giving me a BIG :P after a hard day.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase give me a sign.....i want to know who it was :lol::P

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you :D :D

Sorry.....i don`t have pics :D:P

Edited by Dark Elf

Don't know how, but I missed this beautiful trade when I posted a couple of days ago. I like the bright colors!

IMG_NEW_0001-5-2.jpg

ILYK

wow thats a beautiful coin. what is it? :mad:

Thanks :blink::) It's my new personal coin. I'll post a thread for it one of these days, I've been so busy lately that I just come in here, click around and get out. It's trade/cache only, and despite the lack of a thread I'm super excited, giddy & proud of it.

and Thank you Dr. Neal for the trade, I LOVE Kathy's coin. The wooden nickel is great too :) I've never seen one with a cutout like that!

Don't know how, but I missed this beautiful trade when I posted a couple of days ago. I like the bright colors!

IMG_NEW_0001-5-2.jpg

ILYK

Thanks :blink::) It's my new personal coin. I'll post a thread for it one of these days, I've been so busy lately that I just come in here, click around and get out. It's trade/cache only, and despite the lack of a thread I'm super excited, giddy & proud of it.

and Thank you Dr. Neal for the trade, I LOVE Kathy's coin. The wooden nickel is great too :) I've never seen one with a cutout like that!

ill be looking out for the thread then its awesome

IMG_NEW_0001-5-2.jpg

ILYK

ill be looking out for the thread then its awesome

A view from the back!

IMG_NEW-10-3.jpg

ILYK

I never got so much coins on one day before...it was exactly 3 :D

JR20 Flaming Poolball - BN

JR20 Flaming poolball - Gold

aaaaaand :)

A Geo Jelly Big Bean - FTF passion :rolleyes:

I loved this coin since the moment i saw one of them two years ago and now i can't believe i own one of them :)

First i thought it was a gift from The Moop Along, because he sent it, but as i wanted to thank him, he told me, that someone told him to send it to me I'm speechless....

That's not fair :ph34r: ... now i don't know whom to thank for giving me a BIG :D after a hard day.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase give me a sign.....i want to know who it was :D :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you :D :D

Sorry.....i don`t have pics :):D

Hi Dark Elf. I'm not the mystery person that had that coin sent to you so I can't tell you who to thank, but I just wanted to say thanks for the uplifting story. It's always nice to hear of surprises taking place. Congratulations and happy caching! :D