What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

:rolleyes: 2 days ago, I posted here how beautiful this pathtag was, how deem was the meanning of the message it was carrrying! I had no idea that one of these beauties was coming to me too!!!

Oh... thank you so much Maiden of Mystery!!! I am deeply honored!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the letter!!! the card is so pretty!!! I like Native americans and their culture, civilization etc, so much!!! Their wisdom is so great!!!

I loved the stamp too!!! I hope my sister will not see the stamp... she will want it for her collection!!! :huh:

Once again... my mystery friend, thank you so much!!!!

Congrats GATOULIS and all the other recipients :D

Can anyone of you post a pic of the other side of the tag? I've only seen the pic from DJ.J.ROCK and there is only one side shown :D

Really a beautiful tag and a nice card with a wonderful saying on it :)

My dear Dark Elf, pathtags do not have a design on the other side! They only have the "please log this tag at .... (I think I am not allowed to say the site!)", the symbol of the site and the tracking number of the tag, so you can log it! :) All pathtags have almost the same things in the back side! I am saying "almost", becasue the older ones didn't have the symbol ofthe site, and now, there are some new paththags that instead of the numbers in the traching number, they have a word! :)

Oh... thank you anne and dark elf for your kind words! :D I hope you will receive the tag too! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

I took the day off work today to go caching with my 8-yr-old one more time before he goes back to school. We found 2 of them, and then the skies opened up. Se we had lunch, and it was still raining, so we came home. Mommy had just put our 13-month-old to bed, so we laid down for a nap as well. Now that we got up, the skies are clear again. Figures. We already planned to move our caching day until tomorrow.

Anyhow...after my nap, I checked the mail, and there was a lovely bubble-mailer from Rochin' Roddy! A TWR glow coin has been sent to me. Thanx so much!!! Jr Mikal #1 was amazed at the glowing. "How do they DO that?!?"

TWR-glow-A.jpg

Edited by SgtMikal

G and F

I'm so sorry you havn't got any coinmail in awhile. You are one of the kindest when it comes to giving geocoins to folk.

You watch your mail my friend, I see in my crystal ball that tomorrow will bring you coins....

Keep wishing or the wishes won't come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always wish the best for you and yours!!!!!!

Opalsns

G and F

I'm so sorry you havn't got any coinmail in awhile. You are one of the kindest when it comes to giving geocoins to folk.

You watch your mail my friend, I see in my crystal ball that tomorrow will bring you coins....

Opalsns

You are most kind to say those nice words, it made me glad. I did receive our cats petmission not long ago and some pathtags now and then so there haven´t really been all empty but mail is always fun and coinmail is very fun.

I haven´t done really much to set trades or so on either but now is autumn here again and time to be inside and prepare missions and trades. :D

All the best to you all and tomorrow is monday = mailday again. :)

grodan Karin

G and F

Opalsns

You are most kind to say those nice words, it made me glad. I did receive our cats petmission not long ago and some pathtags now and then so there haven´t really been all empty but mail is always fun and coinmail is very fun.

I haven´t done really much to set trades or so on either but now is autumn here again and time to be inside and prepare missions and trades. :D

All the best to you all and tomorrow is monday = mailday again. :)

grodan Karin

Wow, opalsns must have a great crystalball, I got coins today!!!

I received the 52 pick-me-up-mission and it really picked me up. Great thanks Li-Z, I loved it all.

I will do some research on where to send it.

grodan Karin

Todays mail...I also posted elsewhere in the forum...my thanks to the mystery giver.

IMG_NEW_0001-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Ok, I recognize the Luck & Protection coin (I'd love for one of those to show up in my mailbox...) But what are the rather feather-like items below it?

CF30

August GC&PC. :P I haven't activated mine yet to get the name of them.

Todays mail...I also posted elsewhere in the forum...my thanks to the mystery giver.

IMG_NEW_0001-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Ok, I recognize the Luck & Protection coin (I'd love for one of those to show up in my mailbox...) But what are the rather feather-like items below it?

CF30

August GC&PC. :ph34r: I haven't activated mine yet to get the name of them.

I've been thinking all day they are leaves. But I suppose feathers might be the case. I really have no idea what they are. :P

IMG_NEW_0001-3-2.jpg

ILYK

CF30

August GC&PC. :ph34r: I haven't activated mine yet to get the name of them.

I've been thinking all day they are leaves. But I suppose feathers might be the case. I really have no idea what they are. :P

I think they look more like leaves, silver with green fill...the trackable comes with a chain, there's a pin, and also another, smaller pendant...nicely done!

ILYK

WhooHooo ! ! I received a very nice surprise today a MWGB gold Chicken Egg :P I did the

Cowboy Chicken Dance as the note requested :ph34r: I kept looking for one when I was at the event

everyday with no luck and find one in my mailbox a few weeks after the event :o THANKYOU ! !

MAILBOX EXPLOSION!!

I was out of town for the weekend, and came home to a full mailbox. And there is even one package that hasn't arrived yet, so I'll still be checking for more... All of these were purchases.

42bdb27e-3fe5-4663-b2a0-37652e3b7251.jpg

I love them all, but those Cache Hoppers are so cute! And many of the others were from my seeking (now found!) list.

002-4.jpg

Received coins from Avroair today, not sure what I was expecting but what I received was well be on what I envisioned. Thank you, can anyone can identify the red micro tag? I just love it

Thanks again, now off to plan the next cointest :mad:

That's a cacher tag from Castle Coins and Pins. I got a couple of them as well. I've only received half of my coins so far from Avroair, which is why I haven't posted mine yet. I'll wait for the second envelope.

002-4.jpg

Received coins from Avroair today, not sure what I was expecting but what I received was well be on what I envisioned. Thank you, can anyone can identify the red micro tag? I just love it

Thanks again, now off to plan the next cointest :mad:

That's a cacher tag from Castle Coins and Pins. I got a couple of them as well. I've only received half of my coins so far from Avroair, which is why I haven't posted mine yet. I'll wait for the second envelope.

Maybe Bill touch those coins out to sea :mad: told you you should have sent me all your coins for safe keeping :mad: Ya mine came a day apart :mad: gotta wonder sometimes about CP.

I got some nice coins today, including the other half of the trade D.J.J.ROCK mentioned above. Thanks!

mailbox20090825.1.jpg

Just wanted to show the other side of AirborneSurveyor's coin:

mailbox20090825.2.jpg

And a closeup of the Eye of the Tribal Flower AE:

mailbox20090825.3.jpg

MAN THATS A GREAT SHOT,, I JUST CANT GET A PIC LIKE THAT OF IT,, ITS TOOO SHINY!!

YOU MIND IF I STEAL A COPY OF THAT CLOSE UP AND MAYBE USE IT IN MY AUCTIONS OR OTHER SHARE SITES?