What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I didn't have much time to post on the forum lately, so I've got some catching up to do in theis thread ;-)

I received some nice purchases in the last two months:

ff2c8f07-740c-4dae-8b05-f438bc3d05f5.jpg

Really like the industrial look and the colors of the Project Game coin:

a3a0a080-7d24-46cd-8f47-804fd1285f72.jpg

Three absolutely beautiful coins, thanks for the trades and gift :-)))

f0e766b8-bb04-417d-b428-5a5ce85e7be1.jpg

The translucent on this coin looks amazing!

bd95fa5f-5f00-4eee-a22a-7b180bf31943.jpg

Even a special stamp for this coin :D

8a9c6dae-acb7-4d1e-913e-a129b4d6c864.jpg

Shadow looks soooo cute!

And a very funny little monkey I won in a fun cointest:

a7563d18-6dcb-4207-8b8c-ab59060ed9d3.jpg

Even more catching up to do:

A geodiesel coin and two very nice handmade fridge magnets from the PeeDee cachers logo cointest. Thanks Chickahominy :-))

http://img.geocaching.com/track/8184a6f2-6...ae4568f12d9.jpg

A Dressel Dragon coin, really love the design of this coin!! A dawn of the faeries coin from a trade: this coin makes you happy just by looking at it :D

Two wonderful gifts: an Atefix coin from my parents los Rositas. I didn't know this coin, but it turns out it's a coin from Switzerland. They bought it from a German cahcer at their first geocaching event, a Stammtisch in Germany during their vacation there. And another special coin, a breast cancer awareness coin from my aunt Livilla. Thanks!

http://img.geocaching.com/track/e912aa3e-a...1dfd453a258.jpg

Also one purchase, the puffin coin. I'm very excited about this coin, as I just got back from a week of hiking and caching in Scotland, and I saw real puffins there :drama:

http://img.geocaching.com/track/9c17c408-5...17f7eddd596.jpg

Somehow posting photos doesn't work at the moment, so I made some links, sorry!

I got a great bunch of coins in the mail this week, and one from a few weeks ago that promptly got lost has been found!

IMG_5847.jpg

12 Provincien Geocoin Race antique gold

12 Provincien Geocoin Race antique copper (completes my set)

Dutch 2005 antique gold

MAD Event LE antique copper

MAD Event antique silver

Scotland 2006

Saffier and Stekelsteef (diving helmet) bronze

Saffier and Stekelsteef gold

Edited by E&Cplus3
In my mailbox last week

IMG_0001_NEW-4-1.jpg

I placed this one in my mailbox today...my thanks to all who sent e-mails and PM's. Logan died quietly in my arms yesterday.

IMG_0001_NEW-3-2.jpg

So sad to hear Dr. Neal. I hope he was comfortable in your arms and I bet he jumped straight from yours into Kathy's. My condolences on the loss of Logan.

Been looking for a certain coin to show up and when I went to the mailbox toay, it wasn't there, but an order that I placed with Groundspeak just the 2 days ago came. That's fast service.

Got the "Tech + Nature = Geocache" bumper sticker...

AND the Geotriad Geocoin. I have a family trip in the works for next summer to the west coast, particularly Washington. Anyone know how I get an invite to The Lillypad? My new goal is to complete the Triad.

Sorry for the bad cell phone pic.

downsized_0813092222a.jpg

yesterday i recieved a Card from the Maiden of mystery...??? :P

0c921925-8782-4684-95ea-e0aa2dc95139.jpg

its a nice card, with a great saying and inside it had 2 very well made path tags one to keep and one to sell.

the tag has the same graffix as the front of the card with with another really nice saying

cf935ba3-af1d-41ff-b2ab-0c3f42e04a9b.jpg

life is not seperate from death,

it only looks that way.

d85540c7-8a4b-472e-8b5e-d5168650f38a.jpg

ive never herd of this mystery giver, has anyone else?? :lol:

thank you so much i love the tag and hope the winner of the auction will too. thank you for your giving heart!! i cant thank you enuff and everyone else that has been so great about everything ive been thru lately. you all are rockers in my book!!! :):laughing:

dj.j.rock

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

its a nice card, with a great saying and inside it had 2 very well made path tags one to keep and one to sell.

the tag has the same graffix as the front of the card with with another really nice saying

it only looks that way.

thank you so much i love the tag and hope the winner of the auction will too. thank you for your giving heart!! i cant thank you enuff and everyone else that has been so great about everything ive been thru lately. you all are rockers in my book!!! :):laughing:

dj.j.rock

I also received on of these coins!

Thank you very much the the Maiden of mystery!!

it only looks that way.

dj.j.rock

Hey guys thats a awesome card ! Thanks for shareing the photo of it

WOW!!!!! So wise saying...so beautiful tags!!!!

Congrats to both of you my friends!!!!

I like this saying a lot!!!

See.... if you look deep inside your sowl and your life, you will realise that all our life is made of memories, good and bad! All, are tide together creating a chain.... our life! That is why a memory is one of the most valuable things we have! No money can buy a memory!!!

After all... no matter how rich we are....what we take is only our memories!

Mystery giver.... very deep message!!! Bravo!!!! :P

An interesting pathtag and one of certain interest to me for my Granddaughter.........hum, wonder if the mystery tagger woud send one my way - IF SO - perhaps I could nudge another mystery tagger to sent them one if there was an addy..........hum. I am on that voluptous list.

Nice pathtag! Not sure the post fits here but hopefully it won'e be deleted!

A very good day at the mailbox today. One package had 15 coins in it!

I also received an LE Dutch 2005 silver coin and a Mystical Greenman coin from MGM himself!

mailbox20090817.1.jpg

mailbox20090817.2.jpg

mailbox20090817.3.jpg

thats so awesome ,, everytime we go caching i take a bag for trash,, and zariah helps pick up too,, in hopes we might run into the greenman!! no luck as of yet tho,, ive bid on a few tooo still no luck,,, that day will come because i know he /she is watching in the trees.

hollora,, i was sent one to sell to help with my med bills,, i will put it up for auction in the next day or so... and post a link so you can bid on it ;) thanks again M .M.

Thank you for the heads up - I will be looking.

i just realized its a pathtag and i will not be allowed to post a link to this auction so i will send ya an email with the link to it!! thanks. :rolleyes:

yesterday i recieved a Card from the Maiden of mystery...??? ;)

it only looks that way.

ive never herd of this mystery giver, has anyone else?? :D

thank you so much i love the tag and hope the winner of the auction will too. thank you for your giving heart!! i cant thank you enuff and everyone else that has been so great about everything ive been thru lately. you all are rockers in my book!!! :laughing::laughing:

dj.j.rock

Wooohooow what a great Coin.

You can be so lucky to get this great coin.

I hope to receive also one of them. Or is any one interessted in to trade ? :rolleyes:

Best regards René

yesterday i recieved a Card from the Maiden of mystery...??? ;)

it only looks that way.

ive never herd of this mystery giver, has anyone else?? :rolleyes:

thank you so much i love the tag and hope the winner of the auction will too. thank you for your giving heart!! i cant thank you enuff and everyone else that has been so great about everything ive been thru lately. you all are rockers in my book!!! :D:laughing:

dj.j.rock

what a great coin! you're really a lucky one. Thanks for showing it to us!

yesterday i recieved a Card from the Maiden of mystery...??? :rolleyes:

:huh: 2 days ago, I posted here how beautiful this pathtag was, how deem was the meanning of the message it was carrrying! I had no idea that one of these beauties was coming to me too!!!

Oh... thank you so much Maiden of Mystery!!! I am deeply honored!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the letter!!! the card is so pretty!!! I like Native americans and their culture, civilization etc, so much!!! Their wisdom is so great!!!

I loved the stamp too!!! I hope my sister will not see the stamp... she will want it for her collection!!! :D

Once again... my mystery friend, thank you so much!!!!

Edited by GATOULIS

I received this coin in the mail today...my wife and I toasted our 10 year anniversary in front of the clock!

IMG_NEW-15-1.jpg

ILYK

:rolleyes::huh::D omg...which one is this? Never saw it before :D Looks awesome :)

Congrats drneal :)

the coin is called Time and Space...designed to look like a very famous clock in Venizia.

I received this coin in the mail today...my wife and I toasted our 10 year anniversary in front of the clock!

IMG_NEW-15-1.jpg

ILYK

:rolleyes::huh::D omg...which one is this? Never saw it before :D Looks awesome :)

Congrats drneal :)

the coin is called Time and Space...designed to look like a very famous clock in Venizia.

Oh...i know the Time and space coin, but i think i only know the other side...:)

Edited by Dark Elf

:rolleyes: 2 days ago, I posted here how beautiful this pathtag was, how deem was the meanning of the message it was carrrying! I had no idea that one of these beauties was coming to me too!!!

Oh... thank you so much Maiden of Mystery!!! I am deeply honored!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the letter!!! the card is so pretty!!! I like Native americans and their culture, civilization etc, so much!!! Their wisdom is so great!!!

I loved the stamp too!!! I hope my sister will not see the stamp... she will want it for her collection!!! :huh:

Oh YAY! You so deserve a mystery coin or two gato! :D Congratulations on receiving a beautiful tag!

:rolleyes: 2 days ago, I posted here how beautiful this pathtag was, how deem was the meanning of the message it was carrrying! I had no idea that one of these beauties was coming to me too!!!

I loved the stamp too!!! I hope my sister will not see the stamp... she will want it for her collection!!! :huh:

Congrats GATOULIS and all the other recipients :D

Can anyone of you post a pic of the other side of the tag? I've only seen the pic from DJ.J.ROCK and there is only one side shown :D

Really a beautiful tag and a nice card with a wonderful saying on it :)

Edited by Dark Elf