What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

:D Last two days I've received a lot of purchased coins ;) I had to let The Ki go shoppin and out to diner with the girlfriends to justify these ones :P:laughing:

019.jpg

My Tribal Flowers

016.jpg

Geo Sniffing Dog by Laval K9 (my first dog was a shephard)

008.jpg

OH NO

013.jpg

Last Bite (almost what happened to me)

;) But I do love them all and showning them too :(

I have had the good fortune to have good friends B)

I got this beautiful coin from Laval K-9......

WyattandNikos-1.jpg

And my Lorca.nl gave me these coins along with so many other wonderful gifts from her heart and her beautiful country......

Thank you so much................ ;)

coins.jpg

Shari my friend!!! B) Beautiful coins!!! Congrats!!! I laughed with the "Certified geocoin addict one! B)

The dog coin is fantastic!!! WOW!

But what I loved the most... is the photo of my godson!! :)

Is the beautiful and lovely cat, Nikos??? B) WOW!!! Healthy and strong again!!!! B)

And with so much love to his savors!!! The Burgessfour family!!!! B)

A Wonderful Trade, Thank You Jay 005.jpg And a

Wonderful Winning Coin Thank You Opalsns 002-2.jpg

Thank You to you both for your generosity ;)

Congrats! What cointest did you win? I just won the bid on an AE Eye of the Tribal Flower. So a couple of trades coming in and the shields from Canada are due this month too. I love the mail B) When there's coins, that is :)

A Wonderful Trade, Thank You Jay 005.jpg And a

Wonderful Winning Coin Thank You Opalsns 002-2.jpg

Thank You to you both for your generosity B)

Congrats! What cointest did you win? I just won the bid on an AE Eye of the Tribal Flower. So a couple of trades coming in and the shields from Canada are due this month too. I love the mail B) When there's coins, that is :)

Cachin' Crow's Nascar Race (one held almost every week and you don't have to know anything about Nascar just pick Tony ;) ) Opalsns loves Tony, kini loves Tony B)B)B)

You'll Love Your Tribal Flower (I couldn't quite get the lighting right the picture shown is without any flash and it glowed B)

thats a great pic of the flower, i had a hard time too,,,well you saw my ebay pic,, it suck compared to that.

but i got a mission today with a susprise!!! here is what i posted there, i wanted to put it here too because i have a message for everyone!!!

WOW to my susprise,, i found this in my mailbox today. it has a coin with it that actually rattles like a snake, does any one know the name of the coin? i did not know that till i pulled it out for the pic,, but my first impression was,,, wow this coin is thick!! i also found a get well card with a check!!!!! , to help with the med bills,,, yae!!!! i cant belive you james,,thats soo awesome of you to add that in there!! the coin is so cool. i am very greatful for your gifts. im just floored, i dunno what else to say..... kinda speachless at this moment and totally tooken by susprize! the money really helps me out, and i cant thank you enuff, i really did not expect that at allllll! nor the mission. Ive been so busy lately with family, i have alot of catching up to do in this thread. thank you sooo much james.

c1a24d6d-2a0c-48f7-b538-c1a554aabb13.jpg

ive been very blessed to have everyone here be so compassionate towards what im going through health wize, and hope some day soon i can repay everyone, im just so tooken by the response ive gotten from you all here. i just expected to sell some coins to help pay for them,, but ive been getting cards, and emails, and gifts, and donations,, .....and words cant express how i feel right now. thank you so much for caring sooo much everyone.

these found their way into my mailbox from Portugal this morning...betcha evryone forgot about them!

IMG_NEW-13-1.jpg

ILYK

I didn't even know about them. :D Tis a cool coin, though. Wish I could have gotten one.

available in antique silver and two tone black nickel and polished nickel at landsharkz...the gold were only available through the store in portugal

ILYK

today again to my susprize!!! i found a get well card with a celtic peacock in copper from erin, again im speachless, and just floored at how much everyone here cares for one another. it was very nice. and i must say i do feel better, there has been no change in the arery,, but were are working on controlling my blood pressure to aleavate some of the pressure i get in my head. i went from a 190 over 104 down to 140 over 89, so its a big jump but still high and im getting used to the diet change and less salts in my food. all doc orders, im on meds for the blood and seems to help. thank you all for how nice you have been.

erin,,, can i keep this coin or do i have to sell it?,, i havent been able to buy for awhile now and would really enjoy adding this to my collection,, if thats ok? if not ill put it up for auction, please let me know what its purpose is. thank you very much ,, that was very thoughtful of you and very nice to get a flower card.. it even has a lil lady bug on it!! thank you very much.

106df439-1076-4a06-a734-a1925ef97942.jpg

today again to my susprize!!! i found a get well card with a celtic peacock in copper from erin, again im speachless, and just floored at how much everyone here cares for one another. it was very nice. and i must say i do feel better, there has been no change in the arery,, but were are working on controlling my blood pressure to aleavate some of the pressure i get in my head. i went from a 190 over 104 down to 140 over 89, so its a big jump but still high and im getting used to the diet change and less salts in my food. all doc orders, im on meds for the blood and seems to help. thank you all for how nice you have been.

erin,,, can i keep this coin or do i have to sell it?,, i havent been able to buy for awhile now and would really enjoy adding this to my collection,, if thats ok? if not ill put it up for auction, please let me know what its purpose is. thank you very much ,, that was very thoughtful of you and very nice to get a flower card.. it even has a lil lady bug on it!! thank you very much.

Oh, My, that's a beauty. Peach On Copper, You must be p'n yourself. LOL!!!!!

Isn't that the one you've been wanting foreva?????

I remember reading it in one of your posts.

I hope it's a keeper!!!!!!!!

Oh, My, that's a beauty. Peach On Copper, You must be p'n yourself. LOL!!!!!

Isn't that the one you've been wanting foreva?????

I remember reading it in one of your posts.

I hope it's a keeper!!!!!!!!

yes ...oh my,, it is beautiful. and id absoulity love to add it to my collection. i currently dont have any of these... i do have the copper peach tengwar tho. I want to make sure its ok i keep it first. erin may have sent it for me to sell.. im nott sure there were no specifics in the card. i was sent an AE copper flower suncacher to sell, its really nice but was not ment for me to keep,, so it will be put on ebay here soon. sure hope i can keep this one. :blink:

Today I received Butterfly Kisses auction item from Sunset Meadowlark. Also a nice note from Ronni and Briar Rose. It said: "Briar Rose is doing much better, she went in today to have her stitches removed and is quite happy to not have to wear her t-shirt anymore!" I'd like to see a picture or Briar Rose in the t-shirt...

1b69601d-8f7a-4a83-8eb4-3649323e62ea.jpg

Today's booty:

543f3009-4ab9-4cdd-80c2-a4b83f1f16c2.jpg

My absolutely stunning AE tribal flower, the really cool S&B Naymlap and a cute little columbine. Columbines are my favourite flowers. In the garden of my grandma there were lots and lots of them, every plant had flowers ofa different colour and shape :blink:

Today's booty:

My absolutely stunning AE tribal flower, the really cool S&B Naymlap and a cute little columbine. Columbines are my favourite flowers. In the garden of my grandma there were lots and lots of them, every plant had flowers ofa different colour and shape :laughing:

Can't wait to get my tribal AE....should be here any day :cool:

Today's booty:

My absolutely stunning AE tribal flower, the really cool S&B Naymlap and a cute little columbine. Columbines are my favourite flowers. In the garden of my grandma there were lots and lots of them, every plant had flowers ofa different colour and shape :laughing:

Today's booty:

My absolutely stunning AE tribal flower, the really cool S&B Naymlap and a cute little columbine. Columbines are my favourite flowers. In the garden of my grandma there were lots and lots of them, every plant had flowers ofa different colour and shape :D

Can't wait to get my tribal AE....should be here any day :cool:

CHUR im so glad you love your coins and that they arrived in great shape, thank you for your bid!

nefesh, yes any time now.all coins from my auctions and cointests are in the mail

Someday I am going to learn to take pictures of coins in focus; until that happens, please bear with me.

Today I received another GeoBear for my collection (only need two more...) and with that bear, Spuchtfink and Faltohr included their beautiful personal.

993536b8-1fb3-4eff-a6e9-d9b63a21862e.jpg

e3a393e7-27ec-45ee-9c22-e25503c81a2e.jpg

Someday I am going to learn to take pictures of coins in focus; until that happens, please bear with me.

Hi Toojin,

without trying to be a smarty, have you turned on the Macro for your camera when trying to take pictures up so close? its the little flower Icon on 99% of digital cameras theses days. If not give that whirl, 1/2 press the shutter button holding it there until you get focus and the camera is all good and settled, most of the time if it is out of focus there will be a steady blinking green light. Once it is solid green then press the shutter the rest of the way.

Also try to shoot in natural light, if that is no possible get as much light as you can and use a tripod or at least grab a box or something to rest your hands on to eliminate camera shake, you may feel your holding it very steady but everyone moves/shakes and when doing macro it shows up.

Hope that helps and looking forward to more pics of your coins.

I've never had the courage to do a grab bag, I can't wait til you get them! Maybe I will gain the courage after I see what you got! :)

I have always done well with grab bags. From most of the vendors that sell them, they guarantee that they will contain at least a minimum of trackable coins. If you don't like what you get you can always use them for trade, or geocoinpoker.

I also got my new stamp (for cache logs and such) that i ordered from HogWildStuff.org.

dhstamp.jpg (sorry for the poor pic)

I am very happy with the way it turned out.

Edited by dhenninger
<snip> Hope that helps and looking forward to more pics of your coins.

Hi and thank you, I think I kinda got better on my own through determination. I am using a borrowed camera and the darned thing shows nothing on the screen, nothing... Some magic button I need to push... My very real problem is that my camera of choice is an old Canon F-1 professional grade, no automatic nothin...