What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today I got a box of Eye Of The Tribal Flower AE's,, :ph34r: Id post a Pic because its my first box full of coins,, but we never had the money to buy a new camera after zariah threw ours in the pool. ;)

also as some may know I reciently found out I have a narrowed artery in my brain, and will require much medical treatment,, :D , so with that said ,,,,before I go trading these, Im going to stick a few on e-bay to help pay for some bills and a new camera.

Things for me have been rough and I wanna thank everyone who has supported me and my coin designs to make this all possible, Also as a thank you I will be hosting a few cointests to give away some of them too.

If yould like to help me out come bid on a flower coin, Im not one to ask for help, but I could really use some right about now to make things go smoother. This forum has some of the best peps ive ever met and I just know things will get better. Thank you all for everything you have done here!!

DJ.J.ROCK

I'll bid for an AE. Are they up yet?

Today I got a box of Eye Of The Tribal Flower AE's,, :ph34r: Id post a Pic because its my first box full of coins,, but we never had the money to buy a new camera after zariah threw ours in the pool. ;)

also as some may know I reciently found out I have a narrowed artery in my brain, and will require much medical treatment,, :D , so with that said ,,,,before I go trading these, Im going to stick a few on e-bay to help pay for some bills and a new camera.

Things for me have been rough and I wanna thank everyone who has supported me and my coin designs to make this all possible, Also as a thank you I will be hosting a few cointests to give away some of them too.

If yould like to help me out come bid on a flower coin, Im not one to ask for help, but I could really use some right about now to make things go smoother. This forum has some of the best peps ive ever met and I just know things will get better. Thank you all for everything you have done here!!

DJ.J.ROCK

I'll bid for an AE. Are they up yet?

NO NOT YET I JUST GOT HOME SO GIMMIE A FEW HRS TO GET SETTLED IN HERE,,, THX A TON!!

yesterday, i was able to trade teamhaynes, a few coins for a new- older camera, he had an extra cam, and brought it by my house, so i stuck it in the mail box so i could post here...ha ha ha,, no really that helps out a bunch, and mabie i can post some pics now. i was telling him weve been buying throw away cameras and its just not the same ,,not to mention the funds it takes to have them made. thx a ton Jim!!!! :)

now to figure out how to take a pic of the camera,,,ha ha ha :P

YAY,JAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so gladyou got a camera, just because!!! Team Hayes, You Rock!!!!

Time for this blue funk around you to leave!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's To better Days To Come!!!!!

((((everyone, raise something in the air and yell, "To Better Days To Come!!!)))

Opalsns

YAY,JAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Thanks opalsns... I had an extra and he hasn't put up any coin photos is such a long time and that is so unlike the DJ. Especially since I got to see his latest coin delivery... Oh My..

YAY,JAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Thanks opalsns... I had an extra and he hasn't put up any coin photos is such a long time and that is so unlike the DJ. Especially since I got to see his latest coin delivery... Oh My..

ha ha i know i need to post some pics soon!! i been feenin for picture posts!! lol

I was fortunate enough to receive these trades Friday, but was on my way to MWGB.

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

I put my trades and auction purchases out in my mailbox earlier tonight (otherwise I Wouldn't be able to post in the "What Was in Your Mailbox Today," it wouldn't be true otherwise (and we all know everyhting that appears on the internet is the truth :P .) A little too tired to post tonight, but hopefully tomorrow.

Thank you very much for these trades!

ILYK

okay, I put them out in my mailbox for almost an hour...that should count, right? My trades from MWGB, great coins, but so much more important, meeting people from the geocoin forum, many face to face for the first time. I also want to mention three young men getting their start a geocoin trading that I also had the pleasure of trading with...very worried about their trades being fair, and so very polite. Groundspeak should be very proud!

The coins:

IMG_NEW-4-2.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-3-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

not actually trades, but interesting coins I received:

IMG_NEW_0003-1.jpg

My thanks to all the other traders...I was hoping to make a lot of trades, but wasn't quite expecting this.

ILYK

Big day at the mailbox today. Just wish the mailman would bring me my coins FASTER! I went to sleep around 230 or 3 tis afternoon, with still no mail in the box. I woke up around 9 or 930 today, went to check mail ONE LAST TIME for the day, and had three bubblemailers in there! WOOT The first three Get Ready for the Fourth coins, a blue Scout Pocket Knife, and one of each of the four Eye of the Tribal Flower. I know the blue's my favorite of those three but, I just can't decide if I want to trade the other three or just keep them all! LOL Maybe if I could find a couple awesome trades, it'd decide me. :blink: hehe (Don' have a trade list up anywhere, ask what coins I am looking for... :D)

I was fortunate enough to receive these trades Friday, but was on my way to MWGB.

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

I put my trades and auction purchases out in my mailbox earlier tonight (otherwise I Wouldn't be able to post in the "What Was in Your Mailbox Today," it wouldn't be true otherwise (and we all know everyhting that appears on the internet is the truth :) .) A little too tired to post tonight, but hopefully tomorrow.

ILYK

Nice coins!!! Congrats my friend!!! :D

What is the name of the airplane coin? Is it a micro? It looks like one!

These are SWEET!

0125e057-3a3b-43c6-b53d-62aa4b6271e9.jpg

I didn't fool with the lighting enough to get the gold to come up, maybe later. I just got all excited when the mail lady drove up the driveway. :)

I'm glad to see everyone is starting to get their flowers and glad you are liking them!

I contacted you DJ.J.ROCK, but my internet and my whole computer is very bad in the last days...i`m not sure if the message reached you. PLease let me know, if you have received it :D

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

I put my trades and auction purchases out in my mailbox earlier tonight (otherwise I Wouldn't be able to post in the "What Was in Your Mailbox Today," it wouldn't be true otherwise (and we all know everyhting that appears on the internet is the truth :) .) A little too tired to post tonight, but hopefully tomorrow.

ILYK

Nice coins!!! Congrats my friend!!! :D

What is the name of the airplane coin? Is it a micro? It looks like one!

the plane is the B2 bomber...wing tip to wing tip it is 1.75 inches.

ILYK

Today I received 3 gorgeous Crake coins. The first I fell in love with, but it was a gift for another cacher. :lol:

It was the black nickel/white version:

MimbresMed.jpg

Then I got one of each of the Symbology coins. These things are quite a bit bigger than I expected!

Symbology_Small.jpg

And I got another coin for a mission I will be sending off soon, which I can't post. :D

silent Auction cons from MWGB...and yes, I puthem in my mailbox so they would be "in my mailbox today!"

IMG_NEW-7-2.jpg

ILYK

What is the tombstone and undead guy coin? I'd like to get my hand on that one someday. :lol:

The dead guy (and on the back ghoul,) are from Geoboo 2008. The skull is an attendee coin for Geo boo 2007.

ILYK

silent Auction cons from MWGB...and yes, I puthem in my mailbox so they would be "in my mailbox today!"

IMG_NEW-7-2.jpg

ILYK

What is the tombstone and undead guy coin? I'd like to get my hand on that one someday. :lol:

The dead guy (and on the back ghoul,) are from Geoboo 2008. The skull is an attendee coin for Geo boo 2007.

ILYK

I like the GeoBoo 08 coin better. Where do they hold that event?

ILYK

ILYK

I like the GeoBoo 08 coin better. Where do they hold that event?

Tacoma, WA, the 2008 coin is dated Oct. 25, 2008

ILYK
Edited by drneal

today , my spirits was lifted in the air when i recieved not 1 but 2 packs in the mail both are basicly get well cards and included an AE butterfly suncacher for me to sell to help with the med bills in a nice card,,, thank you sunsetmedowlark. and the other was dr neals new personal coin with a get well card,, it was a great susprize and probably was the reason the rest of my day was great!! thank you dr neal that was very nice of you to do that, and heres the first pic with my new-used cam i got from teamhaynes for just a few coins.

b4dc744c-12c0-4d18-9b87-7822a9a12403.jpg