What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Hi,

I don't usually post in this thread but this coin is exceptionnal.

I got my Coloured Mapamundi XXL Geocoin in the mailbox today.

This one is bigger and heavier than I expected.

This is a 90mm coin !!! That's more than 3.5"

The cool wood stand comes with the coin.

MapBigWood.jpg

The back of the coin is even more nice.

This is the Antique Silver finish.

Untitled-1.jpg

Congratulations, this is the limited edition. I have only the Coloured Mapamundi XXL Geocoin, this one is antique bronze.

Hi,

I don't usually post in this thread but this coin is exceptionnal.

I got my Coloured Mapamundi XXL Geocoin in the mailbox today.

This one is bigger and heavier than I expected.

This is a 90mm coin !!! That's more than 3.5"

The cool wood stand comes with the coin.

MapBigWood.jpg

The back of the coin is even more nice.

This is the Antique Silver finish.

Untitled-1.jpg

Congratulations, this is the limited edition. I have only the Coloured Mapamundi XXL Geocoin, this one is antique bronze.

Hi neirolf,

My post wasn't clear (english is not my first langage).

The version I have is the Antique Bronze finish.

The picture of the back is the Antique Silver version but I don't own it.

I got the picture from the web. (I don't have a digital camera...)

Edited by SecretChief
It's been a long time since I have had any new coins, but these arrived recently!!!

c34fe769.jpg

Will you be selling these? :D I hope... :D

CF30

Hi,

This is the back of the Sphinx Coin.

The regular versions are sold out...

Yes, but this version is the AE version and has been done in translucent colors! I have both versions of the ones Hogwild sold. I want one of these too. :D

Unless you have one of this version...? :anicute: I'd love to trade if you do. My trade list is a work in progress (long story, but I'll share if ya wanna hear a rant... :) ) If you have a seeking list, tho, I'd love to browse. :D

CF30

Hi neirolf,

My post wasn't clear (english is not my first langage).

The version I have is the Antique Bronze finish.

The picture of the back is the Antique Silver version but I don't own it.

I got the picture from the web. (I don't have a digital camera...)

Ok, this wasn't clear to me.

I got a set of three Compass Rose Anniversary coins (WOW! Are they cool or what??!!), a travel turtle, a micro compass rose, my 100 finds achievement coin and pin set and a couple of Butterfly kisses geocoins. All purchases but exciting nonetheless!

Having too much fun running around outside for taking pictures, but here's a list of recently received coins.

Moose on the loose(AN)

Tatanka(Peach)

Geo-Sasquatch

Gabby Roads

Beatles coin (N-T)(AG)

Celtic Tree of Life(AB)

Celtic Tree of Life(AS)

Birka v2 Foggy Silver

Guardian of the Night(AC, AS, AG, BN)

2008 Navy Ball, Misawa(N-T)

Trilobite(AS)

Upik Nuannertoq(Al)

Upik Nuannertoq(N-T) Resin

Europe NANO(RE, LE)

Dragon Ladon (RE, LE)

CompassRose 5th Anniv.4pc.set

Numbat tag

Year of the Ox(red, blue, green)

Groundspeak Lackey's 2009

Puffin's(gold, nickel)

Crowsfeat30&Strider(gold&silver)

Rivercachers 2009 Idaho Gem

Just to name a few.

It's been a long time since I have had any new coins, but these arrived recently!!!

c34fe769.jpg

Will you be selling these? :anicute: I hope... :D

CF30

Hi,

This is the back of the Sphinx Coin.

The regular versions are sold out...

These are the Full Moon AE coins and yep I'm selling the sets, drop me an email to WicksWorksDesign@gmail.com I haven't updated my site in a long time.

I'm guessing that the middle one is the APPLE version. Very nice! Did you trade for it or buy it? How can I get one too? :)

CF30

I did a favor for them :D I don't know how you can get one though, but I'm guessing there would probably be a whole lot of groveling involved ;)

Today, the mailman had to bring a big flat unfoldable envelope to my door. Inside was the Project GAME game board (No coin, they were sold out. :) Will have to try to get a coin later.) and the 6 Years Geoclub.de Geocoin (2in1 Coin) Jubilee Edition. I was really hoping to get one of the fancier editions but, they were sold out by the time I finally had money. ;) I went and checked to see if there was anything in my mailbox, and found an Orca Majestic coin in there.

We had two mailers yesterday and I've agonized over whether I should post about them.

The first was a birthday gift from SUCKERISH, and what's probably going to become the coin in my pocket as soon as I get one of those round plastic cases to keep it in. I'm going to call it my Guardian of Freedom coin.

85ff02eb-9052-4ecd-9927-62ead0aa4edd.jpg

Thank you Tambe for honoring "our amazing country by representing the flag colors on this coin", and then gifting a piece of that to me.

Then there's the image I've agonized over.

7f03085b-2471-41af-90d9-248dcc5ae699.jpg

The reason I've agonized over it is because you'll notice right away that there's one coin that's still in the plastic protective casing and shows an obviously altered number plate. It's going to be a gift to my stepdaughter Nicole from her mother and I. SO, IF you know Nicole, please don't tell her. Ok? :D

But, I had to show off these beautiful coins and if Nicole finds out before she gets the coin in her hand, she'll be happy and surprised anyway, she's just that nice a person.

After a couple of days of nothing but bills and junk the mail lady decided to be really nice to me today. She saw I had a package to sign for but I wasn't at home so she tracked me down at work and gave it to me there. Once I got a chance to open it I found not just the incredible Mapamundi coin that I had expected (which is now one of my absolute favorite coins!) but also a Red Herring, some great German candies, a German bank bag, and a lovely postcard. As if that wasn't enough, when I got home from work I found 2 more envelopes in my mailbox! 1 had some Pathtags and 1 had a really lovely BN The Eyes coin. Thanks for the trades!

Yay! I finally get to post in this thread again. Things have been pretty slow but this week was a great coin mail week! I've been saving up for an End of the Week post...

006-1.jpg

Oh boy1 I just managed to enter in the foroums! There was an error all the time! :)

WOW! Nice coins!!! Congratulations my friend!!! :o

Just one question...... Is the photo "fixed".... is there a newtype of coins in full 3D or because of the economical crisis... ammo boxes are getting smaller and smeller... and tiny now??? :)

What ever it is, it is lovely!!! It looks like a nano of micro cache.... well...it may be a coin.....

Of course I am talking aboit the ammo box coin(?) that is above the web camera coin!!!

Yay! I finally get to post in this thread again. Things have been pretty slow but this week was a great coin mail week! I've been saving up for an End of the Week post...

006-1.jpg

Oh boy1 I just managed to enter in the foroums! There was an error all the time! :)

WOW! Nice coins!!! Congratulations my friend!!! :D

Just one question...... Is the photo "fixed".... is there a newtype of coins in full 3D or because of the economical crisis... ammo boxes are getting smaller and smeller... and tiny now??? :)

What ever it is, it is lovely!!! It looks like a nano of micro cache.... well...it may be a coin.....

Of course I am talking aboit the ammo box coin(?) that is above the web camera coin!!!

The ammo can tis a mini hand made (when I saw them for sale elsewhere) ammo can that's the size of a micro. Check out GeoSwag pre-sales. :o

i had a nice lil trade come in today for 2 guardians of the night coins, and along with it ithere was a mystery coin,,ive seen it somewhere before,, but im not sure what one it is, its a die cut with a skull face on the front- and its a really neat coin!!! mabie the grim reaper coin??? tho i think the reaper has a picture of the whole guy and this coin just has a reaper looking skull. and i think it glows in the dark. any one know..? <_<

thx for the extra my trader friend!!! i like it!!

i had a nice lil trade come in today for 2 guardians of the night coins, and along with it ithere was a mystery coin,,ive seen it somewhere before,, but im not sure what one it is, its a die cut with a skull face on the front- and its a really neat coin!!! mabie the grim reaper coin??? tho i think the reaper has a picture of the whole guy and this coin just has a reaper looking skull. and i think it glows in the dark. any one know..? <_<

Got a pic?

Got a pic?

not yet,,, but the coin reminds me of the punisher...?? it almost exact to the punisher logo???

do you know of it?

Lots of stuff to show off today! Here are some things that have come in over the past couple of weeks:

IMG_5047.jpg

What is the name of the coin just to the left of the firetruck? I used to play that game when I was little. We called it Yahoo! LOL

That's the "Cacher, Erger Je Niet!" geocoin, or "Cacher, Do Not Get Frustrated!" by Team van Stoffelen. Here's the link:

Cacher, Do Not Get Frustrated!

Got a pic?

not yet,,, but the coin reminds me of the punisher...?? it almost exact to the punisher logo???

do you know of it?

It kinda sounds like a coin I think SoCalGeocoins sells. Tis what I pictured in my head after reading your original description of the coin.

Tribal%20Cacher%20Black%20Nickel300.jpg

Edited by Howlingmoon