What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I have been out of caching and the forums the past couple months because of school (didn't stop my collecting though! :( ). So here's my mailbox post for the special coins I've acquired this spring so far!

001.jpg

2005, 2007, 2009 Lackey Geocoin set from buys and trades

Neptune Compass coins

Spring into Caching set

Funky Frogs coins (1 of 40 & 1 of 9 versions) :ph34r: from trades

002.jpg

Rare versions of the Nocturnal - Glow on Gold and Glow on Black Nickel

Nocturnal v2 (with 3rd tab)

Planispheres v2 (with new backside imagery shown)

003.jpg

A complete brahean set including AE #02 B) from trades

A celtic cross coin (I forgot to write down the name of) gifted from dj.j.rock

004.jpg

Rare 2-tone BN and silver OshNdoc

2007 .999 solid silver alaska with gold leafing - A coin I've been hoping for since it came out!

An untrackable greenman with C-of-A

Complete set of symbology coins including the LE copper from trade

I finally did my first letterbox cache so I could justify buying what I think is the black widow version.

005.jpg

The new XLE set of the Great Outdoors coins :P

Geocoin Collecting traded from DJ.J.ROCK

AE Celtic Sun (1 of 50) from trade

XLE Celtic Cross CH (1 of 15) from trade

006.jpg

The complete handmade ceramic geocoin set (inlcuding the center) v1

Both pocket decoders

8 version set of Guardian coins :D

Whew....

Wow that's a lot of very nice coins in the mailbox Scavok!!

I received a few nice suprises in the mail this week: the Shadow's friens - No snow coin from the cointest :P

ec8a09a4-ebc0-493f-9667-1632504269d9.jpg

A visit from Sabrina the witch with some wonderful gifts :-)

bd3f29a7-46d7-43b9-95de-c5d67c25b563.jpg

And two purchases: a copper and a sandblast gold version of the Norwegian geocoin 2008. Great design and very thick and heavy coins!

4ad8a748-d8b2-49fb-923e-63c7c319ffae.jpg

0515484c-9956-4fd7-b2cd-92fd7f6c1270.jpg

d5e20cd9-6ac7-43ea-9379-7c1bb9c9bdad.jpg

The frequency of mailers is starting to increase! YAY!

I finally got my Neptunes Compass coins...I have to say I am sorry to say I traded the Caribbean one...I think I like it the best!

Plus I received a very special package from Butterfly Lady - a Java Junky in trade (I just love my Tim Horton's Coffee!) plus an extra gift -- Nurses Have Heart. I adore both of them...thank you so much!

edit to add: I forgot to post that I also received a Fear No Cache coin from a trade on Friday...that is a really neat coin, glad to have it in my collection!

Edited by ELTADA

In the last two days, so many coins so little time :ph34r:

But a big thank you to NOSNOW for the trade, received my Hop Along Shadow coin today.

Also received purchased Crowesfoot30 - Carpe Cache and a whole lot of Tengwar's, wow they are lovely.

Yesterday received the MOGA copper and the Neptune's, had to send some of those out as promised but it was hard I tell ya, but a promise is a promise and a deal is a deal my mother told me :unsure::blink::( anyway their made to be enjoyed by all :P

Maybe the extra Tengwar's will fine some nice new homes in trades too :(

today i had a very nice envelope from a very special friend in my mailbox.............

there was a ohhhh so sweet card in with dutch wordzzzzzz...........

and i just had to sit down and calm down when i read the card and see the coin that i never ever had seen before ........

well when i was readdy reading it and finaly could let the coin out of my handzzz i take Jude with me and put her on her little sofa so that she could see the coin to.........

as the coin has two little sweet bunnyzzz on it .............

Jude is in LOVEEEEEEEEEE so she take it and don`t give it back to me anymore ............

see what a specail coin i got i mean that i had hihihihi .........

jude001.jpg

BURGERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz............

what can i say then THANKKKKKK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHH .............

my special friend on the other side of the ocean :unsure:

'\ €hhmm, ;

;'.'.

ll;o,,llokklk

oke for the onezzz who ask them self what that izzzz

as Jude is sitting next to me on her sofa she deside to say THANKKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz BURGERZZZZZZZZZZ herself

judesayingthankzz002.jpg

todaysmail-2.jpg

From the last couple of days, I received some gifts and some purchases. A Red White and Blue pinwheel, two Sisters Caching coins from a local friend, Donorgirl. One is a donation for a drawing at our local geocachers meeting tonight. Thank you! A Donorgirl geojelly, an AG parrot, Alabama camellia, a right whale and two Eclectic penguins.

todaysmail-2.jpg

From the last couple of days, I received some gifts and some purchases. A Red White and Blue pinwheel, two Sisters Caching coins from a local friend, Donorgirl. One is a donation for a drawing at our local geocachers meeting tonight. Thank you! A Donorgirl geojelly, an AG parrot, Alabama camellia, a right whale and two Eclectic penguins.

Ahh what a day in the mail box

Tengwars, so many delicious Tengwars!

28 coins in various finishes, lots to trade and a couple to gift :blink:

Tengwars01_web.jpg

AT last the sensational ETs have arrived, such a great coin, Thanks Tsun!

Turtles01.jpg

Then a couple of very sexy coins from ELTADA I'm so glad I grabbed two finishes as they are stunning.

Cachingonwater.jpg

And last but by no means least some trades from a good bloke! Yes I scored a Neptune :P Sweet!

Pabloturtletrades_web.jpg

Edited by AlliedOz

Ahh what a day in the mail box

Tengwars, so many delicious Tengwars!

28 coins in various finishes, lots to trade and a couple to gift :blink:

Tengwars01_web.jpg

AT last the sensational ETs have arrived, such a great coin, Thanks Tsun!

Turtles01.jpg

Then a couple of very sexy coins from ELTADA I'm so glad I grabbed two finishes as they are stunning.

Cachingonwater.jpg

And last but by no means least some trades from a good bloke! Yes I scored a Neptune :P Sweet!

Pabloturtletrades_web.jpg

I must say, I keep seeing these posts of everyone with like a whole set of tengwars.. I had never really payed much attention to them until recently, when it seems like they show up in this post almost everyday.. And as I look at them, they are really nice looking coins. Seems like nobody bought just 1, heh.. That light blue on Antique Silver really stands out.

It is been a while since we have gotten any geocoins in the mail recently, Thank You NoSnow for your Beautiful Rabbit geocoin and Thank You ELTADA for the beautiful Out of the water, Caching by Boat Geocoin, They are both stunning geocoins. We cannot say enough about them. :blink:

I got a beautiful and brilliantlly colored Birds of a Feather geocoin from Captain Zulu. The cool thing about Captain Zulu's bird is that it is in the colors of the Dutch province, FlevolandHe, where he lives. Now, how cool is that? He also included a surprise in the envelope-an awesome 2008 Dutch Geocoin, which I have never seen before. :blink:

today i had a very nice envelope from a very special friend in my mailbox.............

there was a ohhhh so sweet card in with dutch wordzzzzzz...........

and i just had to sit down and calm down when i read the card and see the coin that i never ever had seen before ........

well when i was readdy reading it and finaly could let the coin out of my handzzz i take Jude with me and put her on her little sofa so that she could see the coin to.........

as the coin has two little sweet bunnyzzz on it .............

Jude is in LOVEEEEEEEEEE so she take it and don`t give it back to me anymore ............

see what a specail coin i got i mean that i had hihihihi .........

jude001.jpg

Jude is adorable!!!

Unfortunately I can't tell what the coin looks like. Please ask Jude if you can post a picture of it.

Thank you!

I can't remember what I posted for incoming coins this month and which ones I didn't. But here is a picture of them all sitting nicely on the rack for me to admire for a bit longer before filing them away. The only coin missing is the Caribbean Neptune that I quickly traded away....wish I had bought an extra to keep for myself...it was purty!

51da9da8-aec0-4301-848c-ca563e8f79e6.jpg