What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

We got our trades from Lorca.nl, our packages must of met in the middle. With a great sig thank you!

From%20Lorcarnl.jpg

Ah! you got one of my Feather's didja? You must have been very clever indeed!! :( #058, correct?

Yáahl

Wow, I love the little feather, Yaahl. How clever do you have to be to get one?

We got our trades from Lorca.nl, our packages must of met in the middle. With a great sig thank you!

From%20Lorcarnl.jpg

Ah! you got one of my Feather's didja? You must have been very clever indeed!! :( #058, correct?

Yáahl

WOW, Me Too. I have really got to have one of those.

I collect shaped coins, copper is my favorite and of course, a feather. My new coin crush!!!!!

Opalsns

Yáahl

WOW, Me Too. I have really got to have one of those.

I collect shaped coins, copper is my favorite and of course, a feather. My new coin crush!!!!!

Opalsns

All of my Feathers were given away in the "Are You Clever Enough?" Cointest run by my sister, CF30. The only way now to get one is to be clever enough to trade one from one of the people who one one. Are you clever enough? :D

Yáahl

Yes to this quest we must attest

That one short time ago

Of poor Yaahl's tail, request did fail

For feathers there were no!

And so without we have a doubt

We ever now shall own

That quilled remind of Yaahl's behind

Those feathers long since flown.

Edited by cache_in_hand
The Fairy with the skulls is a great coin but the Butterfly coin next to that one is even better (IMHO). What is THAT coin??? Will it be available at GW7?? (I sure hope so... :( )

CF30

I'll definately be looking for both of them... the butterfly looks awesome with the grateful dead bears on it....

I knew I had seen the butterfly design somewhere before... :D

81dfc982-9f60-4793-a669-7192043cd4ff.jpg

From%20Lorcarnl.jpg

Yáahl

It's that Shadow, he is not only cute, but also clever. Having 4 rabbit feet also add to his luck.

Yes, 58 is correct.

How's this for a package?

007.jpg[/img]

I was trading with Pabloturtle for the whales when he said it was time I had an ET in my collection as well so thanks for that trade too. I love it. If anyone has the Tahiti version for trade, please email me. And thanks also for the nice card and coin you included. :o

I rarely post here about my arrivals, but this is just too good not to share....

Well, today I got a very special coin, or should I say two coins... They are not for sale yet, but I got a sneak peak...

3554323139_dbb6244e2a.jpg

You can read about it here!

what a great coin...glamour is definitely my favorite also...hope to be lucky enough to order a pair!

ILYK

I rarely post here about my arrivals, but this is just too good not to share....

Well, today I got a very special coin, or should I say two coins... They are not for sale yet, but I got a sneak peak...

what a great coin...glamour is definitely my favorite also...hope to be lucky enough to order a pair!

ILYK

Mee tooo!

When BubbaBass came in and handed me two bubble mailers, I had no idea it would bring me to tears.

In one bubbler was a "Keep On Cachin' geocoin I had ordered for a mission and the next mailer , well ...

A Yhaal's " ARE YOU CLEVER ENOUGH" Copper Feather Geocoin.

It was the coins cleverness that this gift came to be.

Thank You Team Amaroo, for making this happen!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

When BubbaBass came in and handed me two bubble mailers, I had no idea it would bring me to tears.

In one bubbler was a "Keep On Cachin' geocoin I had ordered for a mission and the next mailer , well ...

A Yhaal's " ARE YOU CLEVER ENOUGH" Copper Feather Geocoin.

It was the coins cleverness that this gift came to be.

Thank You Team Amaroo, for making this happen!

Opalsns

Congratulations Opalsns On receiving your "MOST WANTED" Copper Feather Geocoin!!!!!!!

Apparently, the mailman ran so late Saturday, that I didn't check it after he'd dropped off my Geocaching Snowman in Winter geocoin, although I had checked the mail two or three times. LOL I decided to check it again tis morn' on the way out to the store to get some more soda, just in case he was running late, and there was tis HUGE envelope in my mailbox, for ONE coin. LOL I love the personal touch, though. There was a business card in the package, and handwritten on the back was a hi to me, thank you, and Jim's name. :(

I pre-ordered the next coin in the series the other day. I can't wait to see it, after getting the first one, which tis beautiful!

I have also received one set of this great coins.

This evening i post some dates about this coin.

Greatings René