What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I was lucky enough to purchase my #1 most wanted geocoin last week. It is a coin I never thought I would be able to get, but today... it was in my mailbox. This is probably the most excited Ive been about getting a coin.

darkside.jpg

i know youve wanted that coin for along time,, congrats!!!!

I was lucky enough to purchase my #1 most wanted geocoin last week. It is a coin I never thought I would be able to get, but today... it was in my mailbox. This is probably the most excited Ive been about getting a coin.

darkside.jpg

Thanks... Yes I have been after it for a while. I kind of got it in a strange way, a month ago someone had posted a ton of cons for sale with a "silent offer" method. Well after a month has gone bye, a got an email last week saying that if I wanted the coin I could buy it for my original offer. I was shocked to get that email.

Now the road gets even tougher though... To complete the 3 coin set & see if I can get the LE Gold & the XLE Copper.. :rolleyes:

darkside.jpg

Thanks... Yes I have been after it for a while. I kind of got it in a strange way, a month ago someone had posted a ton of cons for sale with a "silent offer" method. Well after a month has gone bye, a got an email last week saying that if I wanted the coin I could buy it for my original offer. I was shocked to get that email.

Now the road gets even tougher though... To complete the 3 coin set & see if I can get the LE Gold & the XLE Copper.. :rolleyes:

Saint, how do you find out about all the versions? I'm always impressed with all the LE's and AE's you list.

darkside.jpg

Saint, how do you find out about all the versions? I'm always impressed with all the LE's and AE's you list.

I dont know what most people do, but since I dont know a ton of coins... when I find a coin I like, I go to geocoincollection or cointracking and do a search on the coin. Gives me an idea of what versions & metals are out there. As for the AE coins I have, well I got those directly from the artist.. Avroair. Im a big fan of most of his coin designs...

I received a trade today in an ordinary white envelope. It was so light that I knew something was wrong. As I took a second look at the envelope I noticed that it has been neatly cut on the edge and as you can figure out, there was nothing in the envelope :lol:

Use bubble mailers, it's much safer :sad:

I received a trade today in an ordinary white envelope. It was so light that I knew something was wrong. As I took a second look at the envelope I noticed that it has been neatly cut on the edge and as you can figure out, there was nothing in the envelope :lol:

Ohh, that is SO sad! What was supposed to be in there?

That is sad. I had one like that but the coin was actually loose in the mailbox and just laying there all by itself....

Guess the photo didn't work.. here it is one more time

Weekly%20stuff%20004.jpg

Escuse me, but what is that adorable yellow rain hat called and who has them :lol::sad: ?

(Thank you)

The rainhat is the the Atlantic Canada Souwester Geocoin and it was sent to me by e&Cplus3 for as a cointest prize. Great little coin and has a ship on the other side

Guess the photo didn't work.. here it is one more time

Weekly%20stuff%20004.jpg

Escuse me, but what is that adorable yellow rain hat called and who has them :lol::D ?

(Thank you)

The rainhat is the the Atlantic Canada Souwester Geocoin and it was sent to me by e&Cplus3 for as a cointest prize. Great little coin and has a ship on the other side

It is SO cute - I wish I could find one :sad:

Escuse me, but what is that adorable yellow rain hat called and who has them :lol::) ?

(Thank you)

The rainhat is the the Atlantic Canada Souwester Geocoin and it was sent to me by E&Cplus3 as a cointest prize. Great little coin and has a ship on the other side

It is SO cute - I wish I could find one :D

You might want to keep a close eye on your mailbox then. :sad:

That is sad. I had one like that but the coin was actually loose in the mailbox and just laying there all by itself....

I sent out my personal coins in a plain white envelope and this happened to several people. Fortunately for me, the coin was still there and no coins were lost. I had no idea this would happen. Needless to say, I learned my lesson!

I received a beautiful Spring Fling coin from Shop99er on Saturday. What a wonderful and unexpected surprise! I had no idea there was a Spring Fling coin, let alone that I would be receiving one.

I don't know why I am always amazed by the kindness and generosity of our geocoin community. Our geocoin community is simply the best!

I received a trade today in an ordinary white envelope. It was so light that I knew something was wrong. As I took a second look at the envelope I noticed that it has been neatly cut on the edge and as you can figure out, there was nothing in the envelope :sad:

Use bubble mailers, it's much safer :D

Ohh, that is SO sad! What was supposed to be in there?

It was a Puffin' My Way to the Next Cache coin. I contacted the person I traded with just to let him know what had happened and he is kind enough to send me an other one :) He's great :lol:

I sent out my personal coins in a plain white envelope and this happened to several people. Fortunately for me, the coin was still there and no coins were lost. I had no idea this would happen. Needless to say, I learned my lesson!

I use plain white envelopes but tape the dickens out of it - after I tape the coin inside. As far as I know, The ones I've sent a coin or two to, has gotten them. ( the tape sort of makes it like one of those white plastic envelopes :D

Yesterday, Y.A.S.S.! found my mailbox with a lovely coin and letter (See the YASS thread for further explanation if you are unaware of the campaign by this anonymous gifter). Here is the coin that I received. It is a sun-catcher, and the pictures don't really do it justice.

2008Xmas-A.jpg

2008Xmas-Bprivate.jpg

oke here a little story ........

yesterday i got a very verryyy nice envelope in my mailbox...

well not really in my mailbox as i was come home when my mailman was at my door ......

he was laughing so loud so i ask him what`s up .....

then he let me see the envelope and i was laughing to he said it must be from someone special and i answer JEPPPP :lol:B):D

anyway i open the envelope and there was a nice little letter/card from BURGERZZZZ and her coin the THUNDEREGG.......

i grap my camera but the battery`zzz where empty so i had to charge them and wait to post for today :D:)

now i look outside and it`s even better because the sun is shining and that meanzzz that Pim my turtle girl can swim outside in her little pond............

oke i take the camera and Lorca the coin so i was readdy to take the piczzz but then Pim did come and steal the coin :lol::sad:

she did wolk outside with it to her pond with the letter so BURGERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ............

your little friend has the coin now and i must find a way to steal it back don`t know how :lol::lol:

see here the beautiful gift from BURGERZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D:D:D

thunderegg003.jpg

BURGERZZZZZZZZZZZZ THANKKK YOU SO SO MUCHHHH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT .......

you give me a very BIG SMILEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sorry, I don't have pictures. Over the last week or so I received:

Wooden Nickels from Boots - my first wooden nickels!

Purchases of 3 Wildflowers coins, one to keep, one to cache, and one to mission!

Purchase of a Look Twice coin, which has already been put in the wild for the Todie's Wild Ride thread.

Some signature tokens from Snigit.

All of these mailing activities make me run home to see what might have arrived each day!

TFTCoins!

I was very fortunate, and pleased to end up with a lot of trades, some raffle coins, and 4 purchases at the ASP Geobash yesterday, but since this is a "What's In Your Mailbox Today" posting, I made sure to take all the coins out to my mailbox, leave them in there for 5 minutes, bring them back in, and there you go, they were in my mailbox today!

IMG_NEW_0001-5-1-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-4-2-1.jpg

My favorite is the wooden nickel, made by Princess Trekker...I had given her one of my sig items earlier yesterday, and she made me her own sig item at a class taught at the geobash...sorry, it's not for sale or trade...you made my day Princess!

ILYK

I was very fortunate, and pleased to end up with a lot of trades, some raffle coins, and 4 purchases at the ASP Geobash yesterday, but since this is a "What's In Your Mailbox Today" posting, I made sure to take all the coins out to my mailbox, leave them in there for 5 minutes, bring them back in, and there you go, they were in my mailbox today!

IMG_NEW_0001-5-1-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-4-2-1.jpg

My favorite is the wooden nickel, made by Princess Trekker...I had given her one of my sig items earlier yesterday, and she made me her own sig item at a class taught at the geobash...sorry, it's not for sale or trade...you made my day Princess!

ILYK

Dr. Neal,

What is the coin second picture set Fairy with the skulls?

My Daughter, Queenie-Boo-Bay, just drug me upstairs, literally yelling “You have to see this coin!!”

I have not seen her so adamant about a Geocoin since the Highland GeoFairy.

Can you let me know where I might try to trade or purchase one of these?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. If the Princess Trekker wooden nickel is the 2nd from the left on the bottom, I can see why it is your favorite.

Not to mention the value of that nickel that is a 1 of 1, and that kind of Heart deserves to be treasured.

IMG_NEW_0001-5-1-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-4-2-1.jpg

ILYK

Dr. Neal,

What is the coin second picture set Fairy with the skulls?

My Daughter, Queenie-Boo-Bay, just drug me upstairs, literally yelling “You have to see this coin!!”

I have not seen her so adamant about a Geocoin since the Highland GeoFairy.

Can you let me know where I might try to trade or purchase one of these?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. If the Princess Trekker wooden nickel is the 2nd from the left on the bottom, I can see why it is your favorite.

Not to mention the value of that nickel that is a 1 of 1, and that kind of Heart deserves to be treasured.

It's a new coin from SoCalGeocoins...I checked their website, and they don't list it yet, and tried to activate it to get a name, but wasn't able to find which coin it was on coincodes. At least got you pictures, front and back...try contacting SoCalGeocoins.

IMG_NEW_NEW-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002-1.jpg

ILYK
The Fairy with the skulls is a great coin but the Butterfly coin next to that one is even better (IMHO). What is THAT coin??? Will it be available at GW7?? (I sure hope so... :) )

CF30

I'll definately be looking for both of them... the butterfly looks awesome with the grateful dead bears on it....

The Fairy with the skulls is a great coin but the Butterfly coin next to that one is even better (IMHO). What is THAT coin??? Will it be available at GW7?? (I sure hope so... :) )

CF30

I'll definately be looking for both of them... the butterfly looks awesome with the grateful dead bears on it....

its another new SoCalGeocoins coin, which doesn't appear to be listed on coincodes yet.

ILYK

I received a nice Spring Fling coin from Shop and crew, thanks although you didn't have to do that :P

Got a coin from ATMouse? I think.... thanks mucho.

Got some ET's back cause I mailed out wrong orders B)

Got some nutella and dog treats from Mich (haha), thanks!

I got a coin from Sandy but I don't think I'm suppose to post it here :) yet.

Edited by tsunrisebey

i had a very hansummm rabbit in my mail..............

and before Lorca could take it Jude was hopping so i deside to let Jude meet SHADOW first........

and as you all can see they can get along very very good........

nosnow001.jpg

NOSNOWWWW THANKKKK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE TRADE AND THE BIG BIGGGGG

SUPRISE.....................

YOU MAKE ME AND JUDE VERY VERYYYY HAPPYYYYYYYYY :)B)

SHADOW WILL GET A VERY VERY PLACE AND WE WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF SHADOWWWW......

My mailbox was packed today! :D I had 10 geocoins in there. Three copper with red handle gun geocoins (even though I had pre-ordered from the last set, which were supposed to be black handles :)), one of each color Sprocket (blue, green, orange), an OTT Roulette coin, an Easy Cache coin, a Cache Attributes (the square one with all the attributes...?) coin, and a Matrix coin!

and before Lorca could take it Jude was hopping so i deside to let Jude meet SHADOW first........

nosnow001.jpg

YOU MAKE ME AND JUDE VERY VERYYYY HAPPYYYYYYYYY :):D

Those coins are beautiful! I think.. no, I KNOW that I have a new obsession. How to get a pair of those coins! Thanks for sharing your photo with us.

nosnow001.jpg

YOU MAKE ME AND JUDE VERY VERYYYY HAPPYYYYYYYYY :D:D

Those coins are beautiful! I think.. no, I KNOW that I have a new obsession. How to get a pair of those coins! Thanks for sharing your photo with us.

Chicky-Babe,

Before you know it, you'll be running out to meet the mail truck and you'll have coins pouring out of your mailbox. Some days, nothing, and most days, Wooo Hoooo , Too much!!!!!!!!!

So Glad you joined us on the geocoin forums. !!!!!!!! :)

Opalsns