What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

some trades and purchases in the post office box today!

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Dr. Neal what is the Karate coin?

Might I impose to ask as as to WHO WHO WHO has these....

it's called the Karate-do geocoin 2009...on the e place...saw one for $4 (I didn't pay that much.) It's a micro, trackable. The dojo I train at teaches kenpo karate, but close enough I wanted the coin!

ILYK

I like that too goes well with the ground and water coins i have. Ninpo is what ive been learning.

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

it's called the Karate-do geocoin 2009...on the e place...saw one for $4 (I didn't pay that much.) It's a micro, trackable. The dojo I train at teaches kenpo karate, but close enough I wanted the coin!

ILYK

Dr Neal Thank You for the information I will search it out.

We the three of us Fredhead, Queenie-Boo-Bay and I train in Taekwondo.

We currently hold two BlackBelts, and a Red Decided, the third BlackBelt should be earned by years end.

Fredhead has a great Taekwondo coin if I can find it I will post a picture.

Thank you again

Have been patiently waiting for my shipment of Guardian of the Night coins. Tambe had promised something special (for having named the coin) and WOW - she was right! It is beautiful and shiny - she tells me one of 5 minted.......this gorgeous coin in shiny chrome. Thank you Tambe - I am honored.

GEDC0174.jpg

Wow... That is a beautiful pile of coins!

Coin mail today!

Two gold finish Victorian Bushfire Appeal Coins

Two silver finish Victorian Bushfire Appeal Coins

a micro event coin

and my Silver Earthcache master pin...on may way to gold!

oohhhhh gardengorilla please a photo from the victorian bushfire coins :rolleyes::blink:

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

ILYK

We currently hold two BlackBelts, and a Red Decided, the third BlackBelt should be earned by years end.

Thank you again

Dr. Neal,

Here is the coin I mentioned:

0d3560d6-282a-46b1-ade5-adb327ebed11.jpg

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

ILYK

Thank you again

Dr. Neal,

Here is the coin I mentioned:

0d3560d6-282a-46b1-ade5-adb327ebed11.jpg

thanks for letting me see...will have to keep an eye out for one now!

ILYK

Here in the NE we are quite lucky we have the change of seasons...

Rituals are associated with each season, Winter put the lawn furniture away get out the Snow Shovels UCK.. ;)

Fall drive through the country and see the wonderful colors.... :D

Spring get the lawn furniture out put away the Snow Shovels YEAH :D

But Summer VACATION, BARBQUES, CAMPING, and SWIM-SUIT SEASON, this could be the #1 spectator sport :D:D:D

It looks as if one has come early:

a7cdeb5f-2eef-4d8e-afba-f5d756e71117.jpg

Thank you JohnMac56 for sending a bit of California east....

What a surprise I never knew this lady existed, Lady Luck "Violet" has caught me eye.

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

Coin mail today!

Two gold finish Victorian Bushfire Appeal Coins

Two silver finish Victorian Bushfire Appeal Coins

a micro event coin

and my Silver Earthcache master pin...on may way to gold!

oohhhhh gardengorilla please a photo from the victorian bushfire coins :sad::D

Okay :) My extra gold is already gone as a prize for my WWFM V today but here is a pic of the other gold and a silver. I'll have an extra silver for trade.

As I was checking out the photo, I saw the scratched area above the tree in the gold coin. At what point does one send the damaged coins back? I've had a couple recently...

008-2-1.jpg

Sorry about the bad photo...best I can do tonight. I usually take photos outside.

Yesterday, I received a special orange version of the Look Twice coin from Write Shop Robert. Thanx! It matches the color of my avatar nicely!

LookTwice-orange-heads.jpg

LookTwice-orange-tails.jpg

Boy, I'd like to get my hands on one of these ORANGE ONES! It's a beaut.

Edited by nefesh

I just had to show these off:

ce0bd4fc-929d-48a0-aeb9-2c7710b67950.jpg

The Black Nickel is the best it looks like I just dug it out of the ground, but the two tone just jumps off the coin at you.

When I get older I want to be an Archeologist/Paleontologist, and these are my favorites I also like the Tethys C Ammonite Series.

These arrived over the course of several days this week. And no I am not addicted :lol:

4 of the coins were a gift from Sivota (the 2006 compass rose , the Dutch Tulip, the Sun Compass and the Eureka Geocoin satellite coin). This was a total blessing

The Silver Ammonites and the black nickel trilobite was a purchase from tethys (thanks for the pathtag also)

The templar knight was an adoption purchase from ebay (no one else bid so I got it at a good price)

The Sock Monkey (steel city babes) , the Basketball Idiana Micro Geocoin, and the Atlantic Canada Souwester Geocoin (e&Cplus3)

Not a bad week....

:)

Weekly%20stuff%20003.jpg

Fantastic coin day for me....

A "Crake" personal that I've been wanting for like ever WOOT WOOT

and the pretty "PetersTrio" I won in a cointest Thank you again : )

3coinday.jpg

Wow, I didn't even know Cris had a personal Coin. I wonder how to get one of those??

So cool, Must be the bird one. I'd be interested in knowing how, also :lol:

Yesterday, we received the coin below, from an unknown cacher:

8a1fae8d-ca90-4971-881a-ef19d49a35ea.jpg

The letter that accompanied the coin was very touching, and used a term the sender's mother coined, YASS!, which is short for You Are Someone Special. The letter stated that the purpose of the coin was to make us smile, and we could do what we wanted with it.

The letter itself made us smile more, but we really appreciate the gift, and have added it to our collection. Mostly we would like to thank the generous gifter, and let them know that thier message was very much appreciated.

These arrived over the course of several days this week. And no I am not addicted :D

4 of the coins were a gift from Sivota (the 2006 compass rose , the Dutch Tulip, the Sun Compass and the Eureka Geocoin satellite coin). This was a total blessing

The Silver Ammonites and the black nickel trilobite was a purchase from tethys (thanks for the pathtag also)

The templar knight was an adoption purchase from ebay (no one else bid so I got it at a good price)

The Sock Monkey (steel city babes) , the Basketball Idiana Micro Geocoin, and the Atlantic Canada Souwester Geocoin (e&Cplus3)

Not a bad week....

:P

Weekly%20stuff%20003.jpg

Guess the photo didn't work.. here it is one more time

Weekly%20stuff%20004.jpg

In the post today were these two lovelies.

c29ffb57-8232-4d0d-a1a5-2de51cc7e903.jpg

The round one was a gift for being on the Cache-A-Maniacs podcast (there's a link to it on our profile page, if anyone is interested). The other is owned by the podcasters, and has a breif synopsis of the interveiw in the descrition.

Edited by Clan Doyle

I've neglcted posting my arrivals lately, soory! From JohnMac, a beautiful B-day card and Orange Cache popcap coin....THANK YOU Mac family!!!

From AG, a bunch of cheap coins for the Todie's Wild Ride giveaways, THANKS for giving special prices for these, MUCH appreciated!!

From The 4 "F's", a GREAT pacakge with5 of their personals also to be used for the Todie's Wild Ride...NICE!! THANK YOU also, my friends!!!

Hand delivered was a package with a Birthday coin, a 2009 LACKEY, a Dirty Snowball, and a glass GC coin...WOW!!!

I might have forgotten a few, sorry if I did. THANKS to all who've sent coins or made sales...NICE!!

I was lucky enough to purchase my #1 most wanted geocoin last week. It is a coin I never thought I would be able to get, but today... it was in my mailbox. This is probably the most excited Ive been about getting a coin.

darkside.jpg

Congratulations on snagging that dream coin! I know that my mailbox HAS to have several packages in it today. Unfortunately, I'm 70 miles from my house and mailbox. I'm jonesing!