What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Firstly, I apologise for being a bit angsty in the forums lately. I wont go into 'my' issues, you've heard enough about them :D

And even though I said specifically that I didn't vent so I could receive coins, a heap of you kindly emailed and PMed me, and some sent coins to make me smile.

Well - you all certainly did that! I am overwhelmed by your kindness and compassion, and I am sorry I haven't got back to you all before now, but I have been ridiculously busy....but you have all proved a rather major point - there are FAR more kind and generous coiners on here than not, so I shall, from now on, keep my big gob shut :D

BUT I want you all to know that even though you sent coins out of the goodness of your hearts, and dont expect anything back - you are all going to get something back. Let's call it karma (not Dorkfish :D )

I will post photos soon - but in the meantime Sivota, Professor Grumbledor, Tooey, burgessfour and ATMouse - keep an eye on your mailbox :D

Secondly, Cainrcc, geo.error, lorca.nl, GeocoinGuy and Gibbo003, thankyou SO much for your gorgeous coins (yes, more photos to come) you are also going to need to check your mailboxes :D

Thanks people, you are great :unsure: (including those moderator people)

Firstly, I apologise for being a bit angsty in the forums lately. I wont go into 'my' issues, you've heard enough about them :D

And even though I said specifically that I didn't vent so I could receive coins, a heap of you kindly emailed and PMed me, and some sent coins to make me smile.

Well - you all certainly did that! I am overwhelmed by your kindness and compassion, and I am sorry I haven't got back to you all before now, but I have been ridiculously busy....but you have all proved a rather major point - there are FAR more kind and generous coiners on here than not, so I shall, from now on, keep my big gob shut :D

BUT I want you all to know that even though you sent coins out of the goodness of your hearts, and dont expect anything back - you are all going to get something back. Let's call it karma (not Dorkfish :D )

I will post photos soon - but in the meantime Sivota, Professor Grumbledor, Tooey, burgessfour and ATMouse - keep an eye on your mailbox :D

Secondly, Cainrcc, geo.error, lorca.nl, GeocoinGuy and Gibbo003, thankyou SO much for your gorgeous coins (yes, more photos to come) you are also going to need to check your mailboxes :D

Thanks people, you are great :D (including those moderator people)

hè lizzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy ,

i don`t speak for the rest and hope i don`t bump them to there headzzz :unsure:

but it`s not needed to send me something back that is not how it workzzzz ........

i send you and otherzzzz because i like that to do and hope that i can put a smile on your and otherzzz face`s :lol:

so pleazzz don`t feel obligate to give me something in return after all if i wanna trade then i let you know :D

i understand you have karma but believe me............

you`re karma is good alreaddy :D:D

that`s all i got to say to you for the last time hihihihihi :D

This past week I received my What was in your mailbox today? Geocoin...the Artist's Version. It is actually dark blue translucent on the nickel but it looks like a beautiful purple that goes really well with the gold. Great design Jen! And I am tickled to see my name on it! :)

c692de3e-09b1-405e-bbad-5ae8253a0b48.jpg

D.J.J. Rock has wire wrapped my dearest coin.

Thank you very much; I am speachless.

PresentDJJRock.jpg

I have been and will be away for a week or so ( a bit unexpected) I have very limited or no internet acces. I have received a lot of presents for myself and others. I will mail everybody as soon as I get back, but thank you very much to all of you.

PresentDJJRock.jpg

I have been and will be away for a week or so ( a bit unexpected) I have very limited or no internet acces. I have received a lot of presents for myself and others. I will mail everybody as soon as I get back, but thank you very much to all of you.

That turned out really well, way to go D.J.J.Rock!

A BIG mailday for me, I came back from the post office with a few packages:

From Groundspeak, a nice box with a great stuffed Signal toy (great for the kids' cointest), a cache and some GREAT 2009 LACKEY coins...these will make the event attendees very happy indeed!

From Summerandnanna: Some nice older coins for use in the Todie's Wild Ride thread...but I may have to find replcements for a couple of them since I don't have them lol!! VERY GENEROUS, I appreciate this very much!!

From Jen, I received my AE Mailbox coin...THANKS, I see my name right close to the top!!!! NICE COIN!!

And last, but certainly NOT least, a bubbler came in from Sivota this morning, it had one of the Deich Engelscoins (the coin with the bike/wings on front)...an AWESOME coin, THANK-YOU very much, my friend!!This one will sit on the shelf under Tod's picture so I can see it always!!

It was GREAT to get these packages, I love bubblers!

PresentDJJRock.jpg

That's an AWESOME job DJJ, well done!!!

PresentDJJRock.jpg

Such a BEAUTIFUL way for yours to be remembered and cherished :unsure: !

Ive been meaning to get this one up! :o It was such a sweet gift from Geo-Error for my birthday and a total surprize!!! Check it! :anibad:

5d23313c-3444-4c05-894f-ee38c91ccb7a.jpg

YEEEEOW! - That was cool! B) ~ Emerald Loves it!

3eb26744-885f-4f7c-bc2a-80716f22ad98.jpg

Dude...check out all the Dutch Treats!!!!!....LOVED IT! I ate the chocolate with Nuts! :anicute:

33b019dc-a6fe-4bf1-9c12-51365e9f5d85.jpg

And the little Dutch Shoes! :anicute: ...How cool is that???

041bf856-675b-46e1-ae85-da2878fe2df1.jpg

Thanks Corina...Emerald loves her lil chipmunk pillow!~ She really does :)

PresentDJJRock.jpg

Wow thats a great picture, Im glad it made it I was starting to get worried, its the least I can do for all that you do!!! your a great person and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :anicute:

BUT I want you all to know that even though you sent coins out of the goodness of your hearts, and dont expect anything back - you are all going to get something back. Let's call it karma (not Dorkfish :) )

Thanks people, you are great :D (including those moderator people)

hè lizzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy ,

i don`t speak for the rest and hope i don`t bump them to there headzzz :o

but it`s not needed to send me something back that is not how it workzzzz ........

i send you and otherzzzz because i like that to do and hope that i can put a smile on your and otherzzz face`s :D

so pleazzz don`t feel obligate to give me something in return after all if i wanna trade then i let you know :P

i understand you have karma but believe me............

you`re karma is good alreaddy :)B)

that`s all i got to say to you for the last time hihihihihi :o

Exactly what she said :D and as they say down under, no worries mate, ow yer goin, hope yer feeling fair dinkum me possum :anicute::anicute::anibad:

I've read several posts here about people who were having lousy days and then the mail arrived and everything changed. That was my day yesterday - I went to get gas in the car and a cup of coffee, and discovered I'd left my wallet at home. When I got to work I grabbed a toonie ($2 coin) from my car wash stash so I could get coffee later, but when I got to the cafeteria I discovered the coin in my pocket was only a loonie (they took pity on me and gave me the coffee anyway). I spent the morning writing a letter of reference (hate doing those) and the afternoon in a budget meeting (ditto), with a visit in between from a friend from Mexico (oh no, please don't have swine flu). I also finally contacted a coin seller to let her know the dragonfly coin I bought over a month ago still hadn't arrived. So when Mr BP called just before I left work for the day, and said it was like Christmas in the mail, all the petty annoyances were forgotton! The missing dragonfly had arrived, plus the latest addition to my starfish collection, plus a couple of those beautiful trilobites. Yay!

whatsinmailbox.jpg

Well this bad day until I hit the mail box seems popular any more….

I am here to jump on the bandwagon.

My Morning meeting went to HE(Double Hockey Sticks)….

My meeting for tomorrow was canceled and I still have to pay for the hotel. :o

So I headed for the home office, I got the mail well at least there was a mailer from Net Flix there, I can catch up on 24 :D

I tossed the mail on the counter, and made a cup of coffee, what is that that caught my eye? IT IS A BUBBLER!!!!! :ph34r:

How did I miss it? Look at the postal code it is from The Netherlands hope is growing……

8677e55b-1fe3-469d-96e8-47c4245c3c22.jpg

47c65e16-dcb9-4e8a-9cd6-08d8ce189f7d.jpg

The Geocoin was a trade from KarelKraak, the Signature Tag was a BONUS, looks like a Pathtag but it isn’t.

Look out the window the SUN just came out, Flowers starting to smell good again, the Birds just started singing…

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP WHAT THE HEY :D oohh the coffee is ready…hey what is that it looks like a…….

Edited by The Finding Irish 4

Not in the mail, but hand delivered by Castle Man!

Thank you, Tooey, for the incredible glass lizard coin! You don't know how badly I had been wanting one, and I messed up the payment on the one I was going to buy when the email for it got mixed up in my sunshine mission emails and I missed the deadline, so this is wanted and appreciated more than you know!!

Tooey, you rock!

Naomi :unsure:

Have been patiently waiting for my shipment of Guardian of the Night coins. Tambe had promised something special (for having named the coin) and WOW - she was right! It is beautiful and shiny - she tells me one of 5 minted.......this gorgeous coin in shiny chrome. Thank you Tambe - I am honored.

GEDC0174.jpg

Well this bad day until I hit the mail box seems popular any more….

I am here to jump on the bandwagon.

My Morning meeting went to HE(Double Hockey Sticks)….

My meeting for tomorrow was canceled and I still have to pay for the hotel. :unsure:

So I headed for the home office, I got the mail well at least there was a mailer from Net Flix there, I can catch up on 24 :D

I tossed the mail on the counter, and made a cup of coffee, what is that that caught my eye? IT IS A BUBBLER!!!!! :D

How did I miss it? Look at the postal code it is from The Netherlands hope is growing……

8677e55b-1fe3-469d-96e8-47c4245c3c22.jpg

47c65e16-dcb9-4e8a-9cd6-08d8ce189f7d.jpg

The Geocoin was a trade from KarelKraak, the Signature Tag was a BONUS, looks like a Pathtag but it isn’t.

Look out the window the SUN just came out, Flowers starting to smell good again, the Birds just started singing…

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP WHAT THE HEY :( oohh the coffee is ready…hey what is that it looks like a…….

Congrats FI4,

Glad your day got better. Those Ladies from the Netherlands rock. THey are ALWAYS sending surprises and SMILLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ to people.

Opalsns

A few coins I got over the past week. A few trades & a few purchases.

newcoins1-1.jpg

WOW ,

My Friend,

You have become a full blown coiner, Welcome!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!

Opalsns

Heh, I guess I have. Thanks.. I have my coins sitting on my desk next to my computer & they are starting to pile up. They used to sit in a nice small pile... not anymore, they're all over the desk. My girlfriend thinks im out of my mind..

newcoins1-1.jpg

WOW ,

My Friend,

Opalsns

Heh, I guess I have. Thanks.. I have my coins sitting on my desk next to my computer & they are starting to pile up. They used to sit in a nice small pile... not anymore, they're all over the desk. My girlfriend thinks im out of my mind..

What is the compass looking coin in the middle top row?

newcoins1-1.jpg

WOW ,

My Friend,

Opalsns

2007 Compass Rose -Black Nickel

newcoins1-1.jpg

WOW ,

My Friend,

Opalsns

2007 Compass Rose -Black Nickel

Nice.. I hadn't seen a black nickel version so I didn't recognize it. I would love one of those :rolleyes:

The rose really stands out on it...

some trades and purchases in the post office box today!

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Dr. Neal what is the Karate coin?

Might I impose to ask as as to WHO WHO WHO has these....

it's called the Karate-do geocoin 2009...on the e place...saw one for $4 (I didn't pay that much.) It's a micro, trackable. The dojo I train at teaches kenpo karate, but close enough I wanted the coin!

ILYK