What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Got home from work this afternoon and noticed that the mailbox wouldn't shut! Upon close inspection I found a few mailers stuffed into the mailbox, and that is why it wouldn't shut...

First was a wonderful gift from UFGatorgirl....

UFGatorgirl04-18-2009.jpg

A 1500 finds coin, 1500 finds pin and a Message in a bottle coin (wish I could open it and have a drink to celebrate!).

Thanks for the cool gifts Kristin, YOU ROCK!!!

Next up was my Sunshine Mission from an unknown sender..

Sunshine-John.jpg

A great card and a 2008 Kansas Sunshine coin!!!

Thank you mystery sender....

Finally, the big box! Looking at the return address,

I literally tore the box open and this is what I found inside...

CelticTree04-18-2009.jpg

WOO HOO!!! MY CELTIC TREE OF LIFE COINS!!!!

These coins really came out fantastic! Another great Scavok design...

Now its back to work, and waiting for the next great mail day....

Are you sure the Sunshine coin is from your Sunshine Mission? I received a Bouncy Bunnie coin anonymously with the same card?????? :unsure:

Got home from work this afternoon and noticed that the mailbox wouldn't shut! Upon close inspection I found a few mailers stuffed into the mailbox, and that is why it wouldn't shut...

A 1500 finds coin, 1500 finds pin and a Message in a bottle coin (wish I could open it and have a drink to celebrate!).

Sunshine-John.jpg

CelticTree04-18-2009.jpg

Are you sure the Sunshine coin is from your Sunshine Mission? I received a Bouncy Bunnie coin anonymously with the same card?????? :unsure:

Hmmm... Good question... I guess I will have to wait and see if I receive another one...

Yesterday and today I was blessed with a few coins... A complete set of the musketeer coins and brierpatch's earthday 2009 (a cointest)

Coins%20001.jpg

thats a great haul of musketeers coins there jim!!

Thanks.. I bought the entire set off of ebay for 50 plus shipping.... Got impulsive and no one else bid onthem

1ad4dde6-d293-4389-9463-7d0a3a9a7f52.jpg

72c2b5ea-3576-442f-b56c-b50554a48b62.jpg

Getting ready to leave for dance when dad came up to the car and handed me my package!! Quickly opened it to find a coin along with a Fairys book. I love the coin so thanks a bunch Highland Goefairys!!! Cant wait to log it into my collection of coins!! :(:P:lol::huh:

Congratulations on receiving the Highland Geofairy Geocoin. Queenie-Boo-Bay, hope you had a great time and dance and hope your dances rehursal/lessons made you do really, really good :lol:

After some weird stuff happening with the mail i got around 3 weeks worth all arrive on my doorstep yesterday, around 45 pieces of mail lots of Pathtags and several trades + my pottery coin purchases (4 not shown)

A huge thanks to all those who traded with me, I love em all! everyone was most generous with the trades :laughing:

trades002.jpg

I received 7 new coins in the mail yesterday, one of which I wasn't expecting yet. lol I haven't been able to get good pictures of my coins with my camera in the past, so I haven't tried. :laughing:

Yesterday's batch included:

Chincoteague Pony geocoin - bronze dawn

Chincoteague Pony geocoin - silver night

To The Edge geocoin - nighttime black

To The Edge geocoin - beach day gold

Geocoin - Easter Bunny Express BN

Happy Easter 2009 Egg BN

and the April GC&P Coin of the Month "Caching Peeps"

Nothing in the mail for today. :laughing: I think the mail's already come. I'm still waiting for 11 more coins to get here any day.

Came home early, cause I'm still not up to par after sinus surgery. Took a 4 hour nap and was starting to feel a bit better, when the postman came. Nestled in with the bills and junk mail was an envelope from 2 Bring Hope. My day brightened considerably at that point as I searched for my pocketknife to open the well sealed envelope.

Inside was this green Army Man 4 Geocoin! This was one of the first geocoins we had bought, given as a gift to our son, whose sig item is a green army guy. We always regretted not buying 2 of them because of childhood memories green army guys brought back to us. Well those memories came back again today!

A big thank you and an even bigger smile :laughing: to 2 Bring Hope for the thoughtful and timely gift.

gag2.jpg

Sunshine-John.jpg

CelticTree04-18-2009.jpg

Are you sure the Sunshine coin is from your Sunshine Mission? I received a Bouncy Bunnie coin anonymously with the same card?????? :laughing:

Hmmm... Good question... I guess I will have to wait and see if I receive another one...

Wow! Those Celtic Tree of Life coins are beautiful. I love the way they sparkle. I have two... but to see so many all at once! I'm giggly! (PS. I LIKE sparkly things!)

After some weird stuff happening with the mail i got around 3 weeks worth all arrive on my doorstep yesterday, around 45 pieces of mail lots of Pathtags and several trades + my pottery coin purchases (4 not shown)

A huge thanks to all those who traded with me, I love em all! everyone was most generous with the trades :laughing:

trades002.jpg

I like the turtles and the pure.s. Nice coins!

today, a geocoin and pin, a purchase, Quigley Jones 2009 (beautiful coin, but I hope to be able to trade for one of the older QJ coins someday, such a classy coin,) and my sunshine mission (i think,) coin and card (I'm pretty sure it came from Washington, but don't need to know anything more...sort of a mystery coin!)

IMG_NEW-1-2.jpg

ILYK

What a great week...

Mondays mail brought the Green Celtic Tree of Life 2Tone from a COINTEST (Yippee), and I also got a Cache a Falling Star that I picked up from ebay:

IMG_3459.JPG

and Tuesday, I got my sunshine mission from a mystery sender:

IMG_3457.JPG

IMG_3458.JPG

So that is a 2007 All in One Caching coin, and I'm not sure about the other one.

Thanks to my mystery sender ... how about a hint?

(Sorry, my pictures aren't great and I'm not sure I did it right)

I had a wonderful package today too! I broke my arm in my neighbor's driveway bringing their loose dog home and have had to have a few surgeries to fix everything, including one last week. Today at my followup appointment they told me it was slow going and I would be out of work atleast three more weeks! Ugh.

But then I get home and what's this? It's a package with only the note '2 Bring Hope' on it. I forget the shoulder and tear into it to find an awesome coin, but no note. It truly could not have come at a better time. Not to get all corny or anything, but a lot of times it's easy to feel that you're not as connected as you could be, but then something like this happens that makes you realize other people are thinking of you and you don't even know it. I am so grateful, both for the coin and the thought. Thank you!

003.jpg

Figured out the picture posting after all; only took me all night! :laughing:

Edited by Trick or Treat

2-Bring-Hope sent me a GREAT coin...can you guess what it is?? It's one of my favorite modess of transportation besides my bike...a JEEP!!!!!! I forgot since we went straight to town after getting the mail and then came home just in time to watch the Red Wings win another game!!!!

THANK-YOU 2-Bring-Hope, I very much love my Jeep mailtruck coin!!! You have a special heart, my friend!!

YEsterday, I received a red Celtic Tree of Life coin that I won in a cointest. It is truly a beautiful coin - the detail is amazing! This is only the third coin in my personal collection. Thank you, Scavok!

I'm new at posting images, so I hope this works...

CelticTreeofLive-heads.jpg

CelticTreeofLive-tails.jpg

Edited by SgtMikal

YEsterday, I received a red Celtic Tree of Life coin that I won in a cointest. It is truly a beautiful coin - the detail is amazing! This is only the third coin in my personal collection. Thank you, Scavok!

looks like a 2 tone,,,,not sold yet,?,? :) good stuff mike!

What a great week...

Mondays mail brought the Green Celtic Tree of Life 2Tone from a COINTEST (Yippee), and I also got a Cache a Falling Star that I picked up from ebay:

IMG_3459.JPG

I'm glad you two like them and got them so quick! Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Oh... this had been a tough week at the middleschool. Spring has sprung and the hormones are flowing along with the drama that goes with 8th graders...

So when I got home today and discovered 2 packages, all was well again. Now how to work it so I get a package everyday until summer break :)

A sunshine mission and a Neptune's compass quick sale

DSC02093.JPG

Wow! I only went away for a week and this was what was waiting for me when I came home:

mailbox20090422b.jpg

WOW! What a haul and some beautiful coins.

WOW what is the blue dream cacher one in the 2ond set of pics on the top left corner?

nice haul of coins!!!

That is Saffier's coin from the 2006 VGC group project.

I received my Sunshine Mission #1 and cointest winnings from the Sprint Cup Race cointest held by Opalsns and KD1EJ. Those race cointests can be pretty fun! Not in my maibox but hand delivered were my set of Todie's Wild Ride coins.

The mission was a polished nickel Celtic Sun and a polished copper Honu turtle!!!!!!

The cointests were a polished nickel Cachin Crow and the Cache bottle cap!!

All great coins--thanks!!

a73ce6e5-cd4c-43bc-8a5d-40619cc1a73d.jpg

Edited by LadyBee4T