What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

i am a liilte behind on posting ....

last is a gift from a wonderful person since i made it to 500 caches

thank you johnmac

d5092ab2-2e4a-42f0-b4e1-d7421a4cef7c.jpg

coins are soooo much fun

Wow...this is truly a beautiful coin!! I am almost halfway there...

What a great coin! I only managed 100 caches during the Easter Weekend. So I will have to find many more until I earn such a coin!

Today was a very good day as after a 4 days Easter Break with no mail I received three mailers at once:

My set of Todie's Wild Ride coins - they are enormously big and really beautiful, you did a great job Rod!!! I love them but I will set one or two of them free to spread the bike awareness message!

a .pure travel coin in pink - my favourite color!

and last but not least a gift from The Saint! He sent me his "The World is our playing Field" geocoin! Thank you so much for this surprise!!! I just love this coin!

Edited by die_anita

Here's what I found waiting for me today when I got home from work...

Chicken001a.jpg

A flock of chickens came in from the other side of the world...

Were they expensive compared to our money :D ?

I really Like them!

I got the full set of all five for 38.89 Euros including shipping which at the days exchange rate amounted to $52.99 US Dollars. In my book it wasn't a bad deal for five coins plus shipping...

i am a liilte behind on posting ....

last is a gift from a wonderful person since i made it to 500 caches

thank you johnmac

d5092ab2-2e4a-42f0-b4e1-d7421a4cef7c.jpg

coins are soooo much fun

Wow...this is truly a beautiful coin!! I am almost halfway there...

What a great coin! I only managed 100 caches during the Easter Weekend. So I will have to find many more until I earn such a coin!

They do have a red one for 100 caches :D

After I came home from my easter "visit-your-family-and-eat-more-eggs-and-sweets-than-you-thought-possible"-tour I found my mailbox full of nice coins: a cute little starfish (the one you'd like to clean the oil from and find some fresh water for...), a lot of chinese lanterns (they turned out very nice, I especially like the glow-in-the-dark version) and the coooooooool firetrucks! And also an Idaho coin from River Cacher and his girls! Thank you so much! I love coins that show and tell me something of the home of the sender!

:P:D:D:D:D

Yesterday I recieved my prize from LoriDarlin's Cointest. 2009 Happy Easter Two Coin Set in Polished Gold. Very Cool Coins. Top Shelfers in any collection. Thanx LD

Today I recieved the Sunshine mission fron drneal. Very nice surprise with a great card, Flower seeds , a neat coin I have never seen before. Perfect for my collection and A drneal sig. wooden nickel. This is awesome!!!!

Thanx dn

A complete set of Todie's Wild Ride tribute coins landed in my mailbox yesterday! These coins were donated to the Todie's Wild Ride cointest to be used for a new release push going on until May 5th!! The 5 coin set is the prize for the most coins released in the race in this new release push!!

THANKS for the great prize, I hope people join in to get a chance at these!!

A purple Caching Capsule (pill)

Triple Wisdom

Fire Engine

2008 Nav'egg'ation

Autism Awareness

Alvin Pepper

All from River Princess for the Easter Mission (oh, so generous!)

From lorca.nl, a lovely signature item of a Clog shoe and a cache laying hen geocoin!

And a trade from Australia - three Journey geocoins.

What a wonderful week -

Thank you all. I'd been ill over the weekend and these gifts and trade are just great!

I got a awesome package in the mail from my friend Marit/Sivota, she sent me a backpack that has her local Fire Dept logo and a t-shirt with the fire dept emblem on it and a few patches, how awesome that was and not to mention the box of Easter candy and many coin. Thanks You Marit. You really made my Birthday over the top and not to forget my wonderful wife presented me with the fire trucks coins, they are so awesome :) I love everything I received for my Birthday!

My wife just got back from our 'home base' in the states with my recent trades, etc. in tow. (I'd love to be able just to 'get mail' but in the places I live, its unlikely anything that has - or appears to have - value, would never make it. SO, I just have to wait for special days - like today!

imga0344.jpg

These are from the Math trade, a Singapore 2006, a Raith Gras Cross, and a copper Medusa.

imga0347.jpg

Next we have a US/China Adoption path tag and a set of Chinese Lanterns, including the LE. These are just wonderful - also bringing back great memories of our time in China.

imga0349.jpg

The last set has a German Tranquility, Aztec Calendar, Triple Dragon 'Dipper', and an Alien Compass Rose.

Well, thats it for me for awhile - next time I'm back in the US is July, so until then...

Take care! Savoy

Over the last several days I have received several cool coins and pathtags. The Easter Express from Lori Darlin and the Q Treiber coin from Sivota are cointest winnings. Thanks all....

de700b12-196e-4769-933d-98c1ad562429.jpg

What IS the cute little tug boat coin <_< ? (or sail boat?)

That is the 2008 ACGA group coin, or the 'ACGA Sou'wester' coin. The coin is shaped like a sou'wester hat. The hat colour and the boat colour were customizable. The other dubious feature of this coin is that the tracking number is so small that you literally need a magnifying glass to see it (or take a picture of it with a high megapixel digital camera).

I still have 15 or so of mine left for trade or release.

Over the last several days I have received several cool coins and pathtags. The Easter Express from Lori Darlin and the Q Treiber coin from Sivota are cointest winnings. Thanks all....

de700b12-196e-4769-933d-98c1ad562429.jpg

What IS the cute little tug boat coin <_< ? (or sail boat?)

Its the Atlantic Canada Cachers Coin!! Cute isn't it?

I got my Orange CACHE bottle Cap Geocoins today. Super Fast Shipping.

And these coins are AWESOME. I can't wait to see the rest of the series.

Very well designed and Heavy!!!!!

Thanx Mr B

PICTURES? Thanks Opalsns.

I will try, but, my camera sux so Idon't know how good it'll come out!!!!

They are VERY cool. I like shaped coins and was a BIG fan of the Crush sodas growing up

I wasn't expecting any coin mail at all so I wondered what this padded envelope was. I hurried into the house and opened it to find a wonderful little card and to my astonishment 4 beautiful coins. A gold birka, a RSG birka, an AE birka and an AB bewitched!!!!! I was speechless. (That can be hard for me also LOL) These were from my friend Sivota. Thank you from the bottom of my heart my friend...... <_< They will be treasured for sure...:D

a0674366-5d41-420b-9dac-7c73f5ec0d13.jpg

moga.jpg

Oh my! What a busy day! I was finally able to talk to my daughter who has been in Virginia for a week. She is my number one caching buddy and best friend. I miss her so! She begged me to open her Sunshine Mission while on the phone.. and WOW.. what a great package she received! Thanks Fuzziebear3! I'll post photos later. Then.. a trip to the mailbox to find three packages. Oh my goodness! All I can say, is once you get one of these little sweeties in your hand... you're in ecstasy. My oh my.....

I wasn't expecting any coin mail at all so I wondered what this padded envelope was. I hurried into the house and opened it to find a wonderful little card and to my astonishment 4 beautiful coins. A gold birka, a RSG birka, an AE birka and an AB bewitched!!!!! I was speechless. (That can be hard for me also LOL) These were from my friend Sivota. Thank you from the bottom of my heart my friend...... :D They will be treasured for sure...:D

AHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahhah!!!!

If I got 3 Birkas in the mail, I'd PASS OUT!!!!!LOL!!! :unsure:

They are Beautiful. I only have a couple of Birkas, I just started collecting them..

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE the Black and White !!!!!

Congrats on a SWEET Haul!!WWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

I wasn't expecting any coin mail at all so I wondered what this padded envelope was. I hurried into the house and opened it to find a wonderful little card and to my astonishment 4 beautiful coins. A gold birka, a RSG birka, an AE birka and an AB bewitched!!!!! I was speechless. (That can be hard for me also LOL) These were from my friend Sivota. Thank you from the bottom of my heart my friend...... :D They will be treasured for sure...:D

AHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahhah!!!!

If I got 3 Birkas in the mail, I'd PASS OUT!!!!!LOL!!! :unsure:

They are Beautiful. I only have a couple of Birkas, I just started collecting them..

LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE the Black and White !!!!!

Congrats on a SWEET Haul!!WWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes I nearly fell over!!! I absolutely LOVE these coins and I think they rank right up there on my favorites list along side the 06 Compass Rose!!!!

Got home from work this afternoon and noticed that the mailbox wouldn't shut! Upon close inspection I found a few mailers stuffed into the mailbox, and that is why it wouldn't shut...

First was a wonderful gift from UFGatorgirl....

UFGatorgirl04-18-2009.jpg

A 1500 finds coin, 1500 finds pin and a Message in a bottle coin (wish I could open it and have a drink to celebrate!).

Thanks for the cool gifts Kristin, YOU ROCK!!!

Next up was my Sunshine Mission from an unknown sender..

Sunshine-John.jpg

A great card and a 2008 Kansas Sunshine coin!!!

Thank you mystery sender....

Finally, the big box! Looking at the return address,

I literally tore the box open and this is what I found inside...

CelticTree04-18-2009.jpg

WOO HOO!!! MY CELTIC TREE OF LIFE COINS!!!!

These coins really came out fantastic! Another great Scavok design...

Now its back to work, and waiting for the next great mail day....