What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Shadow's Friend and I had a good week for coins. Some purchases and some trades.

April04.jpg

What is the Castle Name on the Czech coin. I can't quite read it. I was over there in 1992 when it was still Czechoslovakia. The Cathedrals in Prague is amazing

The Castle is Radyne Castle.

Shadow's Friend and I had a good week for coins. Some purchases and some trades.

April04.jpg

What's the name of that rabbit coin in the bottom left?

Please tell us. I really want to know too :rolleyes:

That coin is Shadow. He's my Friend and our pet Holland Lop rabbit.

It is our, NOSNOW and mine, new non-trackable personal coin that we will be leaving in caches and trading at events.

April04.jpg

What's the name of that rabbit coin in the bottom left?

Please tell us. I really want to know too :rolleyes:

That coin is Shadow. He's my Friend and our pet Holland Lop rabbit.

It is our, NOSNOW and mine, new non-trackable personal coin that we will be leaving in caches and trading at events.

ohhhhhh Shadow is a beauty...........

i really love him he let me think at Junior......

Wish it were better, but it took me three trys to get this picture!

wow, what is this coin? how big is it? thick? what is on the back? ok, i can still be curious even if i am not acquiring coins any longer.

rsg

They are the 2009 Odyssey Voyager Trojan Horse

2.5" Tall

2.03 Wide

4 mm thick.

I just saw some in that place where I tried to help with Walters recovery recently.

I bought the coins but had to borrow the book. :rolleyes:

Not today but last Friday...hey I have to spread out the love if I've gotten 1 coin in two weeks! Besides this beauty is really hard to take a decent picture of. 007BigD made my week with his special ed glow in the dark personal.

Cheers Mate!

243.jpg

Actually I never really appreciated that personal coin 'til your picture. CONGRATS! Now I want one.....thanks :rolleyes:

Edited by nefesh

553af4b0-246d-4d77-8b67-f8c152060e8c.jpg

wow, what is this coin? how big is it? thick? what is on the back? ok, i can still be curious even if i am not acquiring coins any longer.

rsg

Wow those are cute! Are they still sold? Where can I buy them?

Oh my God!!!!!! That's a Greek theme coin!!!!

Amazing coin!!!! The 2 tone one, left me breathless!!!

I am wondering why it is called Odyssey if the Trojan horse or as it is in Greek (Doureios Ippos), was in Illiad

Odyssey is the story and the adventures of Odysseas (Ulysses), after the Trojan war!

Illiad is the Story of the Trojan war! The horse was Ulysses idea! the horse was the reason Troy fall!

"Be afraid of the Greeks who bring presents"!!!! :D (Hey, this was for the ancient times ok? :D )

I am sure you all know the story of Troy and the war, and, and, and.... :)

The thing I love in this geocoin is that it is so connected to the Greek woriors of the ancient times that its shape is actually a Corinthian helmet that many ancient Greeks used to wear in war!!!!

you can see the eye opening the protector of the nose.... amazing and really great design!!!!! who is the maker?? He deserves a bravo!!!!! WOW!!!!!

I think I saw these for sale somewhere but I cannot remember where! Can anyone refresh my faulty memory? PLEASE!! Where are these being sold???

CF30

ebay is the place

April04.jpg

Could you please tell me how we may be able to trade for this fabilous rabbit/bunny coin at the botton to the lef?. It is beautiful. What is the name of it or please provide who we may contact for a trade? As Always: Thanks for your reply.

Seeing as I'm just coming out of hibernation and been away from the coins for most of the Winter. These are just a few I've picked up recently.

coins.jpg

Pabloturtle, can you please tell me what the coin is at the bottom under the two green turtles? Name? And where I could purchase one/trade for my wife for Easter? Thank You!

April04.jpg

Could you please tell me how we may be able to trade for this fabilous rabbit/bunny coin at the botton to the lef?. It is beautiful. What is the name of it or please provide who we may contact for a trade? As Always: Thanks for your reply.

As Shadow's Friend mention these are our new non-trackable coin that we will be leaving in hopping good caches or trade in person at events. The rabbit name is Shadow. This year MEGA events that Shadow's Friend and I are planing on attending are GW7, MWGB and maybe GCF.

Afternoon Folks,

I just come back from taking a little stroll down to the mailbox.

A couple packages in there, first was my Black Nickel Firetruck, Very Cool . I love it and super fast shipping, Thanx.

The second Package, well, I'm still droolin' !!!!!!!!

It was full of very nice painted egg decorations and cut outs decorations and A little farm girl figurine and a little Chick figurine and a an big decorated egg filled with candy ....MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm... A cloth Kitchen Witch And ..........Coins.

I got a Birka to add to my small but growing Birka Collection and an awesome Copper Finish ,White sparkle Tiger, which I ADORE!!!!!!!!! And a Grodan and Fiabus pathtag with a white tiger on it ......

Wow and a card full of very cool postcards from a well known artist, Love these, especially the "ROCKET" witch, LOL!!!!! What a Great Eater Mission ... wait ... Wait... What's this? Another Coin ............

.....SABRINA ...............OMG .................. read the card.

It isn't my Easter Mission it's the.......

This is the Withches Mission from Grodan and Fiabus..... wow......

SOOOOOoooooooooo Cool. She arrived in Fancy Fashion and

SHE LOOKS MARVELOUS!!!!!

She will visit for Easter. KD1EJ is coming up for the weekend ,so he'll get a chance to Visit with her and Maybe, if it;s not TOO muddy, We'll hit those caches in Unity , Maine, I've been wanting to do !!!!!

Grodan and Fiabus, Thank You for going above and beyond the call of duty.....

YOU ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish my camera worked, but KD1EJ will have his and we'll get photos of Sabrina Caching In Maine

Thanx Again!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

i`m smiling and crying at the same time and it feelllllzzzzzzzzzzzz so so so so goooodddd........

the reason is that last friday my mam come home out the hospital and it is still a hard time but nothing is better then crowl in your mam bad so that you can hold her right????

anyway my weekend started so so good but it start`s a while ago when i got a e-mail of someone that he choose my LORCA for his beautiful new coin and i was so so so proud......

i did`t may tolk about it but i did with Lorca and we had so much fun toghter and i told my mam to so we three girlzzz could`t wait to see the end result....

i did know that it was on the way but with my mam and all wa sit hard to wait on my mailman ( i`m more over her then home ) but today when i got home i wolk to my mailbox and there was a envelope with the name MIKE on it.......

ohhh my i was running and take a sisser and open the envelope and JEAHHHHHHHHHHH there they where....

Lorca steal them from me and i call my mam that she did`t may not go sleep because i was try to steal them back from Lorca so that i could`t go over her and let them see to her......

MIKE WE LOVE THEM SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHH :P:D

oke i must admit that it was hard to take them from Lorca see...

mikescoins002.jpg

and when she know that i wanted to steal them back she take`s them outside....

mikescoins003.jpg

anyway i could steal them and did go to mam to let them see and now they are standing on my most preasure place by my past away aunt who had a very special band with Lorca...

mikescoins005.jpg

MIKE THANKKKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCCHHHHH......

THANNKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZ for choose my special little girl for on your truck you ROCK..... :D

i will alwayzzz treasure them and they will alwayzzzz be on this special place so that we can look to them forever............

and my mam and Lorca are so happy and THANKFULL that you choose Lorca so a lot of THANKZZZ from them to :D:D:D

these gorgeous coins arrived today from a couple of trades with die anita and drneal. i wasnt expecting to find extra things but i loved to recieve the wooden nickel and also (not shown cos they got eaten by my son) were some easter chocolate coins from die anita. getting these coins especially the celtic tree of life coin has made my week start on a cheerful note after my minor mishap last week that shook me up.

thanks so much for the very nice trades my friends.

trades.jpg

I received a couple of coins that we just straight purchases and there was also an envelope apparently sent to me from my own address... Strange, I don't remember sending myself anything... Hmmm.... The return address is mine, but the name on the return address says Easter Hope.... This is getting wierder and wierder... OK, I finally decided to open it and inside is a beautiful Easter card but it isn't signed.... Now I'm getting worried... I don't remember signing up for the Easter mission, did I sign up and forget??? I don't think so... Inside the card is a nicely wrapped coin... After carefully unwrapping it I find that someone has gifted me with a silver 'Cat Got Your Cache' coin!!! I have a suspicion of who could have sent it... I could do some detective work and probably figure it out... Or, just accept this wonderful anonymous gift... OK, I guess I will not dig around to figure who sent me this wonderful gift...

So, to whoever sent me this coin as a gift, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! It is much appreciated and has been the brightest part of the last few weeks!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Ps, sorry but I tried to take a picture but my camera is giving me fits.... Will post one tomorrow when I can get to my other camera...

Edited by JohnMac56

Three firetrucks rolled into my mailbox yesterday. Woot woot! Love them all, but especially LOVE the gold truck. Now to decide.... activate, release, keep, trade, or give??? I signed up for a mission... I hope I get someone who likes firetrucks!

I may have to join in on my own mission afterall :) lol!

I received a couple of coins that we just straight purchases and there was also an envelope apparently sent to me from my own address... Strange, I don't remember sending myself anything... Hmmm.... The return address is mine, but the name on the return address says Easter Hope.... This is getting wierder and wierder... OK, I finally decided to open it and inside is a beautiful Easter card but it isn't signed.... Now I'm getting worried... I don't remember signing up for the Easter mission, did I sign up and forget??? I don't think so... Inside the card is a nicely wrapped coin... After carefully unwrapping it I find that someone has gifted me with a gold 'Cat Got Your Cache' coin!!! I have a suspicion of who could have sent it... I could do some detective work and probably figure it out... Or, just accept this wonderful anonymous gift... OK, I guess I will not dig around to figure who sent me this wonderful gift...

So, to whoever sent me this coin as a gift, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! It is much appreciated and has been the brightest part of the last few weeks!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Ps, sorry but I tried to take a picture but my camera is giving me fits.... Will post one tomorrow when I can get to my other camera...

Just to let you kind hearted people know that I am still around . Get your names and addresses in to that address book

HOPE - it is ALL around !

Just to let you kind hearted people know that I am still around . Get your names and addresses in to that address book

oh mine is in there and i just traded some very special coins i got from my name being there(i think??) for some very special versions of my hearts desire coins, so thank you gifters that use the addy book and thank you to my trader who also sent me a special gift,, my first tranquility :blink: <<oh no another set addiction!! :blink:

3f55d891-3ee2-414b-820d-96864fa4a111.jpg

d7e188b4-331c-4795-be53-dcfe22a43c09.jpg

c7012c1e-12e9-4d39-8e43-ef45c809cb46.jpg

its been a good few coin days lately,,, and it has helped very much with the tough work weeks ive had lately, just yesterday i had a 13 hr day ,, so this couldent have came at a better time.

thank you again!! :D

I received a couple of coins that we just straight purchases and there was also an envelope apparently sent to me from my own address... Strange, I don't remember sending myself anything... Hmmm.... The return address is mine, but the name on the return address says Easter Hope.... This is getting wierder and wierder... OK, I finally decided to open it and inside is a beautiful Easter card but it isn't signed.... Now I'm getting worried... I don't remember signing up for the Easter mission, did I sign up and forget??? I don't think so... Inside the card is a nicely wrapped coin... After carefully unwrapping it I find that someone has gifted me with a silver 'Cat Got Your Cache' coin!!! I have a suspicion of who could have sent it... I could do some detective work and probably figure it out... Or, just accept this wonderful anonymous gift... OK, I guess I will not dig around to figure who sent me this wonderful gift...

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

congrats johnmac56....good karma always comes back to you.... :blink::blink:

TT.jpg

TT01.jpg

It's my new SIG slug. Should be in from the mint very, very soon. I have a couple samples though(Nickel), but the turtle is green and epoxy covered. Different from the final.

Thank you! It is very nice, please keep me updated on when you get these in hand. Have something in mind to trade you for one.

I received a couple of coins that we just straight purchases and there was also an envelope apparently sent to me from my own address... Strange, I don't remember sending myself anything... Hmmm.... The return address is mine, but the name on the return address says Easter Hope.... This is getting wierder and wierder... OK, I finally decided to open it and inside is a beautiful Easter card but it isn't signed.... Now I'm getting worried... I don't remember signing up for the Easter mission, did I sign up and forget??? I don't think so... Inside the card is a nicely wrapped coin... After carefully unwrapping it I find that someone has gifted me with a gold 'Cat Got Your Cache' coin!!! I have a suspicion of who could have sent it... I could do some detective work and probably figure it out... Or, just accept this wonderful anonymous gift... OK, I guess I will not dig around to figure who sent me this wonderful gift...

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Glad to see you are still around and to make people have splendid days by you continuing to spread your generousity around. What you do is truley a special thing. God bless your giving and loving heart.

:blink: Best mailbox day in a long time!

A moosemob/roadrunner coin from dorestgal & geodog, also included was their pathtag! :blink:

My Easter mission, it was a fun one! I'll post pictures to that thread shortly...

My Tribute to Todie 3 coin set, they came out very nice indeed!! :D

a totally unexpected bubbler in the mail today. and my eyes are just full of tears. two of krystal's trade only copper finish Geocaching Gone To The Dogs coins. and they are just adorable! she sent them to help the "fix walter fund."

i am overwhelmed by her generosity and that of coiners in general. so many people have bid on my coins, i think we are going to be OK!

lara

a totally unexpected bubbler in the mail today. and my eyes are just full of tears. two of krystal's trade only copper finish Geocaching Gone To The Dogs coins. and they are just adorable! she sent them to help the "fix walter fund."

i am overwhelmed by her generosity and that of coiners in general. so many people have bid on my coins, i think we are going to be OK!

lara

You really do deserve it RSG. :blink:

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Glad to see you are still around and to make people have splendid days by you continuing to spread your generousity around. What you do is truley a special thing. God bless your giving and loving heart.

I am glad to see you back around more as well, Sweetlife

wwhhottt

i've got a easter package from grodan & fiabus

My first easter package ever.

It was a present envelop with many presents.

I've got many smiles :D [how do you find those :D ]

I've got a big smile reflector :D [this one goes travel with a tracking number from a stolen smilecoin]

I've got yammy eastern candy :D

I've got eastern stuff :D [ don't know the right word] i am going to hang everything in my living room and place it on my dressior. :D

And a eastern witch :D [never knew there was a eastern witch] i love witches.

And a eastern card with such a kind words. :D

Thank you very much, Grodan.

You made me feel as a little kid with Sinterklaas.

This was a very big surprise and i made my day and i sure made me smile :D

i am surrounding by smiles, the only thing i can do is :D Smile :D;)

Thanks for thinking at me and at the smiles.

You are very generous, you get a big hug. :D

Glad Pask to you and your family :D

wwhhottttt