What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

This is arrived yesterday. The first of our LE Gold coins but only the sample (no need to try the tracking number)

LE%20Gold_Copper%20Coin.jpg

Now have to wait untill 15th April for C&P to start the pre-sale.

Cheers gibbo003

Northern Territory Geocachers

Ooh! Those are absolutely fabulous! Will you be trading?

CF30

here are some coins i received last week. i know i am behind. i love my trade for one of my heart's desire's. the flower of life coin.

i also received a woderful surprise package from johnmac56 with a fluttershy kiss and a vitual ghost along with some other goodies. the others are purchases and swag that came with some of them.

thank you everyone for helping my collection grow.

81d263ed-4baa-4a52-8378-721e9056be47.jpg

This is arrived yesterday. The first of our LE Gold coins but only the sample (no need to try the tracking number)

LE%20Gold_Copper%20Coin.jpg

Now have to wait untill 15th April for C&P to start the pre-sale.

Cheers gibbo003

Northern Territory Geocachers

Ooh! Those are absolutely fabulous! Will you be trading?

CF30

Yes but it will be a month or so before we can.

Not in my mailbox but in person here at MOGA!! :D

mogacoins005.jpg

Wish y'all were here with us!!! :)

CF30

how absolutely adorable! how big are they?

rsg

They are about 1.75 or 2 in long - not completely sure. I meant to have a coin or pathtag in the picture but I forgot in my excitement. :unsure:

CF30

The gun is 2 inches and the holster is roughly 1.75" I beleive.

Are these for sale somewhere?

We have these available, very few left, on the website - http://www.mogageo.com/shop. These were a huge hit this year for the event. I bought 21 myself. I will be trading at Geowoodstock.

mogacoins005.jpg

Wish y'all were here with us!!! :)

CF30

rsg

They are about 1.75 or 2 in long - not completely sure. I meant to have a coin or pathtag in the picture but I forgot in my excitement. :unsure:

CF30

We have these available, very few left, on the website - http://www.mogageo.com/shop. These were a huge hit this year for the event. I bought 21 myself. I will be trading at Geowoodstock.

Got it, Thanks !

Not in my mailbox but in person here at MOGA!! :lol:

mogacoins005.jpg

Wish y'all were here with us!!! :D

CF30

rsg

CF30

I quickly went over there but they are now saying sold out. :)

Whenever I see a key in my mailbox, I get giddy! That means the package was too big to fit in my teeny tiny box and I have to access the oversized compartment. My birthday mission had arrived (allbeit a bit crunched) and I received some great coins! A few more can be crossed off my seeking list! Many thanks to Ilonka!

Birthday%20Mission%20Coins%202009.JPG

mogacoins005.jpg

Wish y'all were here with us!!! :P

CF30

rsg

CF30

Got it, Thanks !

Unfortunately, :blink: I had to cancel some international orders so I have 10 coins left in the store. I wish I could send internationally but I have had bad luck with coins just not reaching their destination. I have resent every single coin and in some cases, both orders never make it.

Anyhow, use the above link if interested. I will be at GW on the Saturday and at the coinfest ready to trade a few of these. I might bring the pearl handle ones with me. :)

Mike

mogacoins005.jpg

Unfortunately, :unsure: I had to cancel some international orders so I have 10 coins left in the store. I wish I could send internationally but I have had bad luck with coins just not reaching their destination. I have resent every single coin and in some cases, both orders never make it.

Anyhow, use the above link if interested. I will be at GW on the Saturday and at the coinfest ready to trade a few of these. I might bring the pearl handle ones with me. :P

Mike

hmmmm, that would be me :blink:

I got me a fleet of cool little firetrucks today!!!

The detail on these is amazing!!!

FireTrucks007.jpg

Gold, Black Nickel (my favorite) and Silver finishes...

Those are AWESOME!!!!

Nothing in my mail today, probably nothing tomorrow....but MAYBE, just MAYBE Saturday or Monday....I'm thinking a nice big box or three will be coming my way soon!! And from what I've heard, they're full of nice things!!

pretty much this weeks coins, including my long awaited LFD!

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Another nice haul! Congrats on the LFD.

What is the "Get your green on" coin. I'm a Saskatchewan girl at heart and our CFL team is the Sask. Roughriders. We usually "Bleed Green" but I'd be willing to "Get my Green On" too! Go Riders!

PS I know we are in the off season now...

04-03-2009010.jpg

All purchases - 5 from RSG (for the Walter the car fund) and 2 of the new IFRM coins from USA geocoins!

Also a little personal sig heart from RSG (Thanks Lara!!!)...

• Top left - Breath of Life (Copper)
  • Top center - Excalibur (Black Nickel)
  • Top right - Handmade personal sig item from RSG!
  • Center left - Wheel of the Year 2008 (Black Nickel)
  • Center right - Luminous Energy (Foggy-Satin Silver)
  • Bottom left - IFRM (Earth version)
  • Bottom center - 3rd Annual SW Michigan Chili Cook-off (Nickel)
  • Bottom right - IFRM (Fire version)

pretty much this weeks coins, including my long awaited LFD!

IMG_NEW-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Another nice haul! Congrats on the LFD.

What is the "Get your green on" coin. I'm a Saskatchewan girl at heart and our CFL team is the Sask. Roughriders. We usually "Bleed Green" but I'd be willing to "Get my Green On" too! Go Riders!

PS I know we are in the off season now...

It's the GC&P club March 09 coin, but I guess I can accept Saskatchewan as being part of the "Great Green North!

ILYK

Today I got some very special coins :unsure: They are from a very special person. This person contacted me offering these, refused any trade for them, and would not take anything in return, I finally convinced her to let me wire wrap a special coin of hers, and send it back(the coin with the wolf). Thank you special person!! :laughing:

;) she sent me not 1 but 2 kingfishers(MY VERY FIRST GEOCOIN FIND) :blink: And a special version of Scavoks Journey coin. (any one who knows me knows I Absoutly love Scavok's designs)

26f22c6a-b097-43cf-a239-82a8d0925a60.jpg

I've had a lot of posts and pics to catch up on after my backpacking trip. Received my Easter Mission, a Wishing Coin (look to the other threads for more of the previous two), and today in the mail, my first day home a bubbler. Can you believe it? A trade and some gifts from a VERY GENEROUS PERSON. Thank you!

IMG_0379-1.jpg

Edited by nefesh