What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

my last trade came today. well it came several days ago but i couldn't get to the post office to pick it up!

yes, it is the famous and extremely hard to find templar two-tone AND mambo's trade version of license to cache - AB and violet. so gorgeous!

3390338783_7c1d2d214d_o.jpg

The Templar coin is fantastic!!! WOW! Congrats Lara my friend! :laughing:

my last trade came today. well it came several days ago but i couldn't get to the post office to pick it up!

yes, it is the famous and extremely hard to find templar two-tone AND mambo's trade version of license to cache - AB and violet. so gorgeous!

to ebay with those?? :laughing:

to ebay with those?? :laughing:

the templar, probably. after a few days of enjoying first. the other is non-trackable and i think i will just hang on to it.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

While I did receive something in the mail, and it did bring a HUGE smile to my face, I cannot tell what yet because it is a question in my latest mini-cointest being held in the Todie's Wild Ride thread...these are AWESOME though, THANK YOU!! I'd add this is the very first time I have EVER received anything like these before.... :ph34r::):D

More later, maybe even pics???

Yesterday I had two packages.

I received 2 Tracking European Wildlife coins and a Dutch 2006 from CachingCoins and I received my order of 2009 Dutch Micros from KarelKraak! I was surprised and delighted to find that he had also included one of his sig coins and a VGC 2006 coin in black nickel! Thanks KarelKraak!!!

( Pics to follow as soon as the batteries recharge :ph34r: )

And here is the promised picture:

mailbox20090324.jpg

Hello E&Cplus3,

What is that coin in the middle the one with the thumbs-up...

It is soooo wrong, it it a must have.....

mailbox20090324.jpg

Hello E&Cplus3,

That is KarelKraak's coin from the VGC 2006 series.

The VGC (Vereenigde Geocoins Compagnie) is a group of cachers in the Netherlands who made a geocoin with the same back sides, icon and prefix but with different front sides of the geocoin. I should say they made two coins -- one in 2006 and one in 2008. Only two of the cachers from the first series had coins made in the secons series.

mailbox20090324.jpg

Hello E&Cplus3,

That is KarelKraak's coin from the VGC 2006 series.

The VGC (Vereenigde Geocoins Compagnie) is a group of cachers in the Netherlands who made a geocoin with the same back sides, icon and prefix but with different front sides of the geocoin. I should say they made two coins -- one in 2006 and one in 2008. Only two of the cachers from the first series had coins made in the secons series.

Anyone know how I can contact Vereenigde Geocoins Compagnie cachers if so please drop me an e-mail.

Thank you in advance

A large box with about 100 of our new personal coins arrived today. We're so excited!

2fe561a1-8127-41dc-9f6b-26091edccdd1.jpg5c45bc7d-9292-4def-9f7c-e49d8d170229.jpg

Thanx for all the compliments. I'm not sure if we are going to sell yet, but we are interested in trading, especially for other personals. Oh, and it's a micro, since the area we live is mostly micro and small caches (and it's supposes to be a lucky penny). Just drop me a line, and we'll talk.

I think it was Thursday when my package from Mike Atwell came...the samples for our TR&T w/K personals...NICE!!!! I love them and am anxious to get batteries so I can take a picture of them for you all!!!

Saturday, I got a nice package (BUBBLER) from my friends up north...PaleHorse Designs!!! Inside was a LOT of great things for the LHD!!

my favorite (and I might just have to pilfer this)...An E&CPlus3 pathtag...NICE!!

A set of ISAF coins...WOW!!

Caching Around America

2007 World Diabetes Day

This last one, I had never seen before...an Atlantic Canada Cachers coin...nice!!

THANKS Chuck, much appreciated, my friend!!!

I think it was Thursday when my package from Mike Atwell came...the samples for our TR&T w/K personals...NICE!!!! I love them and am anxious to get batteries so I can take a picture of them for you all!!!

Saturday, I got a nice package (BUBBLER) from my friends up north...PaleHorse Designs!!! Inside was a LOT of great things for the LHD!!

my favorite (and I might just have to pilfer this)...An E&CPlus3 pathtag...NICE!!

A set of ISAF coins...WOW!!

Caching Around America

2007 World Diabetes Day

This last one, I had never seen before...an Atlantic Canada Cachers coin...nice!!

THANKS Chuck, much appreciated, my friend!!!

That's quite a haul! I've got to make my mailbox bigger.......hope you post the pics of all those soon. Can't wait to see.

A big day for me. Pics to follow as I'm leaving for the first of the season backpacking trip tomorrow AM. I received a BIG box from my Easter Mission partner AND a Wishing Coin!

WHOHOO! HOORAY!

Thanks mystery Wishing Coiner; and Chipper and SQRT for all the sweets, treats, and coins.

Edited by nefesh

Not in my mailbox but in person here at MOGA!! :blink:

mogacoins005.jpg

Wish y'all were here with us!!! :blink:

CF30

how absolutely adorable! how big are they?

rsg

They are about 1.75 or 2 in long - not completely sure. I meant to have a coin or pathtag in the picture but I forgot in my excitement. :blink:

CF30

The gun is 2 inches and the holster is roughly 1.75" I beleive.

Not in my mailbox but in person here at MOGA!! :blink:

mogacoins005.jpg

Wish y'all were here with us!!! :blink:

CF30

rsg

They are about 1.75 or 2 in long - not completely sure. I meant to have a coin or pathtag in the picture but I forgot in my excitement. :blink:

CF30

Are these for sale somewhere?

Not in my mailbox but in person here at MOGA!! :rolleyes:

mogacoins005.jpg

Wish y'all were here with us!!! :laughing:

CF30

rsg

They are about 1.75 or 2 in long - not completely sure. I meant to have a coin or pathtag in the picture but I forgot in my excitement. :o

CF30

Are these for sale somewhere?

I'll have to ask Joyce - lake_wannabees - how many were left. Not a whole lot, I think, but 20 or so, perhaps. I didn't make it to the last lunch - out in the field caching - so I don't know if they sold out then or not.

CF30

Yesterday, a blast of spring came from my mailbox. It snowed here (lightly) in the morning so this coin gave me something to look forward to. This coin is VERY nice. Had I not won it from CoinSwag, I would have bought it myself or at the very least added it to my wish list. The colours are wonderful! The text is bang on!

9f6df121-ff77-4eec-8e73-82a6a6f32db6.jpg

edited to erase tracking code

Edited by ELTADA

a202e81f-97fb-491d-a479-cbc3c0dea07e.jpg

Not the best of pictures, but here's what came my way yesterday...from the Netherlands!!! WOW, THANK-YOU Sivota, I very much LOVE the copper bike coin! I think I'm going to keep all but one of these which I will use to promote bike awareness, THANK-YOU!!

Nice bike coin. I would love to get one of those.